+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Personal History (Deputation)

rohan.more

Dec 18, 2017
Hi,

I have a query on Personal History section and wanted to know how to proceed -

I was working in my home country for a firm, I was deployed to Spain for 4 months by this firm and then returned back to work from my home country. Do I need to create 2 separate rows in the Personal History section for this with the same employer? If yes, do I need to do the same in the Work History section.

I am going include this tenure in the address and travel history section, just not clear whether to include it in Personal History section separately.

Thanks in Advance,
Rohan

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi,

I have a query on Personal History section and wanted to know how to proceed -

I was working in my home country for a firm, I was deployed to Spain for 4 months by this firm and then returned back to work from my home country. Do I need to create 2 separate rows in the Personal History section for this with the same employer? If yes, do I need to do the same in the Work History section.

I am going include this tenure in the address and travel history section, just not clear whether to include it in Personal History section separately.

Thanks in Advance,
Rohan
Is this for an Express Entry application? I would post to the EE section of the forum.