+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Permanent Residence pathway for Colombian, Haitian and Venezuelan nationals

Cgar

Star Member
Oct 12, 2023
A lot of returned applications lately. I would recommend people submitting second applications in case you think something is missing instead of webforms. Its harder to locate files without an application number for webforms. If you get the AOR from the first application, just wait on the AOR for the second application and withdraw it.

Saralynn97

Mar 7, 2018
A lot of returned applications lately. I would recommend people submitting second applications in case you think something is missing instead of webforms. Its harder to locate files without an application number for webforms. If you get the AOR from the first application, just wait on the AOR for the second application and withdraw it.
Re applying without hearing anything from your first application is ideal. I called IRCC they said if you have a feeling your application is missing something wait to hear from us. Then if it’s returned you can fix it and re apply.

yayita

Nov 13, 2013
Re applying without hearing anything from your first application is ideal. I called IRCC they said if you have a feeling your application is missing something wait to hear from us. Then if it’s returned you can fix it and re apply.
I'd use wait and see approch to re apply instead of submitting a 2dn application before hearing from the first one. You don't know if they will cancel or wait to get to your 2nd one and there it could be late (program closed)

Last edited:

Lili2024

Dec 10, 2023
Hello
I’d like to know if the IMM5990E form must be notarized, can someone that already hot the AOR, please confirm
Thanks,
Lili

LA2023

Dec 4, 2023
Bogota
Hello
I’d like to know if the IMM5990E form must be notarized, can someone that already hot the AOR, please confirm
Thanks,
Lili
I haven't got an AOR but yes: Anchors must complete and sign notary public, then scan and then upload in the app tap for this form.

Lili2024

Dec 10, 2023
I haven't got an AOR but yes: Anchors must complete and sign notary public, then scan and then upload in the app tap for this form.
Ok, thanks for your prompt response. I have another question, can an anchor sponsor several applications for different family members?

LA2023

Dec 4, 2023
Bogota
Ok, thanks for your prompt response. I have another question, can an anchor sponsor several applications for different family members?
I'm pretty sure the answer to that is yes, they can serve as anchor of different people as along as they are related under the family tie guidelines.

davidhoyos33

Dec 9, 2023
Hello everyone! I'm new to this forum. I submitted my application on November 29th and still haven't received a response. While reviewing the PDF of my application, I realized that I made a mistake in a date in "Section D: Personal history" of my wife's IMM5669. Could this be a serious error? Thank you!

davidhoyos33

Dec 9, 2023
The most importan on that section NOT tonleave any gaps between roles.
Thanks for your prompt response! There are no gaps in the timeline and it simply appears that she was engaging in two activities simultaneously in different countries. I hope to receive a positive response soon

yayita

Nov 13, 2013
Once the application is rejected, you as an anchor receive any notification?
If applicant authorized you via Release of information to other individuals (IMM 5475) you possible can. if not, IRCC won't disclose application details to other than applicant or appointed representative.

daviddock

Star Member
Jul 23, 2012
Category........
If applicant authorized you via Release of information to other individuals (IMM 5475) you possible can. if not, IRCC won't disclose application details to other than applicant or appointed representative.
Just curious because once my brother got AOR i was notified as well, however i didn't fill out that form you mentioned.

Reactions: yayita