+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Permanent Residence pathway for Colombian, Haitian and Venezuelan nationals

LA2023

Dec 4, 2023
Bogota
Best of luck for you!!!!
Fingers crossed, Thank you!! I really hope they give it a chance tome and to people they have returned it to:

In fact: Is there by now any application that has been processed (recived and AOR), after being returned once?

Smithmikeuwo

Nov 28, 2023
That is why they don’t appear on the AOR no proof of them being related. There is no way to submit another application because the anchor is not related to them directly. You can try and contact an immigration lawyer to see your options, but most likely the AOR recipient will have to wait until he arrives to Canada and sponsor his family.
Had anyone received an AOR that include their children (anchor’s nephew or niece) ? Was the birth certificate of the children included in the application?

Lola93

Star Member
May 18, 2016
Had anyone received an AOR that include their children (anchor’s nephew or niece) ? Was the birth certificate of the children included in the application?
This is my case. I was my sister’s anchor and we included her two children in the application with their birth certificates. The mother and the two children were included on the AOR.

Reactions: yayita

daviddock

Star Member
Jul 23, 2012
Category........
This is my case. I was my sister’s anchor and we included her two children in the application with their birth certificates. The mother and the two children were included on the AOR.
Is this relevant? I mean birth certificates for my sister daughter? I only included my sister birth certificate to proof relationship. However i got an AOR from immigration too but only my brother got the medicals and fingerprints. Her application got stuck.

LA2023

Dec 4, 2023
Bogota
Is this relevant? I mean birth certificates for my sister daughter? I only included my sister birth certificate to proof relationship. However i got an AOR from immigration too but only my brother got the medicals and fingerprints. Her application got stuck.
Well if she is the primary applicant and she is bringing her daughter, it seems logical, like she needs to prove it

LA2023

Dec 4, 2023
Bogota
Maybe her AOR will come later on, or if they return it they'll let you know what to add, or what is missing

Smithmikeuwo

Nov 28, 2023
Si
This is what was received in the AOR

Family Members Included on your ApplicationOnly family members listed below were included on your application.

[List of family members]

If you do not see a family member from your application listed above, we have determined that they are not an eligible family member as per Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulation 1(3) and they will have to submit their own application.

So, only my brother (ppal applicant) was considered eligible. My sister-in-law and my nephew are not in the AOR. I believe this is because they did not include marriage certificate nor birth certificate for my nephew. They reapplied today again including these supporting documents, hopping they reconsider my bother family members this time. Not sure if a second email with more explanation from IRCC is on its way. Is anyone in this situation?