+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Permanent Residence pathway for Colombian, Haitian and Venezuelan nationals

Dalex292023

Feb 29, 2024
Good morning, yesterday I received an email saying the following

Good day,

Please note that the Immigration pathway for Colombian, Haitian and Venezuelan nationals with family in Canada program has closed.
We regret to inform you that your submission will not be reviewed or processed as the intake cap has been reached.

Has anyone else received this email?

Jeff2000

Dec 13, 2023

Good day,

Please note that the Immigration pathway for Colombian, Haitian and Venezuelan nationals with family in Canada program has closed.
We regret to inform you that your submission will not be reviewed or processed as the intake cap has been reached.

On the telegram spanish forum, there is a lot. Did u receive AOR? Biometrics or medical?

Laplaguita

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019

Good day,

That’s too bad, I’m sorry. I guess the spots are now filled. Have you received AOR? Or this is the first communication you get from them?

Jan 7, 2024

Good day,

I did receive it for all my people that I applied for. It’s much a heart breaking situation. My application was submitted on December 22nd 2023

lalita1986

Mar 1, 2024
Hi.
Applied on Nov 28th. My application was returned on dec 15th because they need a document. The document was submitted on Dec 18th. No response yet.
Does anyone has the same situation?

Juli0226

Mar 4, 2024
Hello!
We applied for my uncle and his family. They have already done the biometrics as well as the medical exam. He was also asked to provide proof of military status which we have already submitted as well. Today he got a letter saying that in order to continue the process, they require a certified copy of military records for the Anchor (Female, Colombia doesn't require females to serve) or an exemption letter. We have called the military base in Colombia for that as well and they say they can't provide us that document. Has anyone else come across this ?

Dani_y28

Star Member
Jan 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Bogota
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2012
AOR Received.
10-12-2012 (BOG)
File Transfer...
11-09-2012
Med's Request
23-08-2012
Med's Done....
05-09-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2013
LANDED..........
18-04-2013
Hello!
We applied for my uncle and his family. They have already done the biometrics as well as the medical exam. He was also asked to provide proof of military status which we have already submitted as well. Today he got a letter saying that in order to continue the process, they require a certified copy of military records for the Anchor (Female, Colombia doesn't require females to serve) or an exemption letter. We have called the military base in Colombia for that as well and they say they can't provide us that document. Has anyone else come across this ?
This worries me. My family just got their medical exams done today and they had requested their military status prior as well. Reading this, I am now worried they will ask the same from me. I would not know what to do in this case either.

Does anyone know a more active group for this program? this group got very quiet and inactive.

Juli0226

Mar 4, 2024
This worries me. My family just got their medical exams done today and they had requested their military status prior as well. Reading this, I am now worried they will ask the same from me. I would not know what to do in this case either.

Does anyone know a more active group for this program? this group got very quiet and inactive.
Hey! So my mom actually called today and they basically said to send a letter explaining as to why she doesn´t have a military record as well as filling a document. I have already drafted the doc and ready to send. I have a link to a telegram group that its way too active, I will add it here. https://t.me/+9ilnsbfWJto2ZTU5

Let me know if I can help with anything. :)

Reactions: Dani_y28

Juan restre

Aug 9, 2017
Hi PL
When you submit an application to IRCC, verifications are made to ensure that the package you sent is complete and ready for review, which means that you have:

• Answered all of the questions on the form(s), and
  • Submitted all the necessary documents.
Applications that are missing required information or documents are usually returned to allow you to submit a complete application.

We verified the information in your file and can confirm that the responsible office has returned your application with a letter of explanation on February 08, 2024.

If you wish to resubmit your application, we invite you to:

• Include the missing information as specified in the explanation letter included with your returned application,
    • IRCC doesn't keep a copy of the explanation letter in your file,
  • Consult the instruction guide and the document checklist to ensure that you have included all the requested documents and information, and
  • Mail the complete package.
We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

• [/%22http:/www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/index.asp/]Download application forms and guides
  • [/%22https:/services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/?app=coa&lang=en\]Change of address
  • [/%22http:/www.cic.gc.ca/english/my_application/status.asp/]Check your application status
  • [/%22http:/www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/index-featured-can.asp/]Help Centre - To find answers, you may consult the different sections or type keywords related to your question.
Sincerely,

Mariana, agent # 4900

Hdanielp

Star Member
Jan 9, 2024
Good afternoon everyone: Does anyone know why IRCC decreased the speed with which they came until a couple of weeks ago with the processes in Colombia? Thanks!!!!!!;)

danicort01

Mar 20, 2024
Hello everyone, is anybody here doing virtual landing? i have received my RFV letter and now I'm doing virtual landing as I'm inside Canada, anybody have the same case