Visa Office......
Calgary, Montreal
Med's Request
09-05-2023
Med's Done....
10-05-2023
LANDED..........
08-06-2023
Hello everyone, just wanted to provide an update and share my family’s timeline in case it helps someone.

Status of anchor: PR
Province: BC
Relationship to family member: Sibling
Family Member sponsored: Sibling + Common law partner.

Application submitted: December 14, 2023
AOR: February 6, 2024
Criminal record check requested: February 6, 2024
Pre-Arrival letter (PAL): February 10, 2024
Medical exams request: February 12, 2024
Medical exams completed: March 12, 2024
Passport request (Ready for Visa): March 26, 2024
Passport drop-off at VFS: March 27, 2024

Good luck everyone!

Sador90

Oct 13, 2023
Hello everyone, just wanted to provide an update and share my family’s timeline in case it helps someone.

Status of anchor: PR
Province: BC
Relationship to family member: Sibling
Family Member sponsored: Sibling + Common law partner.

Application submitted: December 14, 2023
AOR: February 6, 2024
Criminal record check requested: February 6, 2024
Pre-Arrival letter (PAL): February 10, 2024
Medical exams request: February 12, 2024
Medical exams completed: March 12, 2024
Passport request (Ready for Visa): March 26, 2024
Passport drop-off at VFS: March 27, 2024

Good luck everyone!
How do you know when your medical has been completed. Did they send you an email?

Gtiffen

Star Member
Dec 28, 2019
hello everyone! Well, after having to locate his military card (the last hurdle), my stepson finally received his passport application last Tuesday, April 2, and took it to VFS , April 4! Really excited to finally get this approval. I don't have our timeline mapped out except to say that we applied on November 30th and got the passport application on April 2nd. This unexpected program was truly a blessing. Good luck to you all!

EBG089

Apr 9, 2024
Hi Everyone!

Quick question: How did you do to explain you do not need to pay for the PR rights due to the pathway when sending your passports? also how did you inform about height and eye color? just wrote it on a letter?

Thanks a lot!!!

Laplaguita

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
Hi Everyone!

Quick question: How did you do to explain you do not need to pay for the PR rights due to the pathway when sending your passports? also how did you inform about height and eye color? just wrote it on a letter?

Thanks a lot!!!
Hi, the letter requesting the passport says those fees are paid. Second page.
Just a simple letter sheet with the information requested

EBG089

Apr 9, 2024
Hi, the letter requesting the passport says those fees are paid. Second page.
Just a simple letter sheet with the information requested
Hi, sorry, but nowhere on the 6 pages of the letter is there a mention of the fees being paid already. :) wich is why I am asking :)

Laplaguita

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
Hi, sorry, but nowhere on the 6 pages of the letter is there a mention of the fees being paid already. :) wich is why I am asking :)
Are you sure you are reading all the lines? It’s in the application summary where your info and your family members is. If you still don’t see it there I can’t answer your original question.

EBG089

Apr 9, 2024
Are you sure you are reading all the lines? Is in the application summary where your info and your family members is. If you still don’t see it there I can’t answer your original question.
Oh my God, I am so blind!!! You know 3 people have read this document, none of us saw that!!! Thanks a lot and sorry for the snarling earlier!!

AliM007

Nov 10, 2023
Hello, I need some help. If I applied for the pathway program 2 times (having paid twice )for the same program. received AOR for the first application that I thought it was not complete and therefore I sent new application to avoid missing the opportunity. Can I withdraw the 2nd application before receiving AOR and to request a refund? Is that going to impact the 1st application in any way? please let me know. thank you