+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PEOPLE FROM PAKISTAN WAITING FOR 2ND STEP (PPR), PLZ SHARE.

hasse

May 11, 2010
HEY GUYS

plz share here if you are looking for 2nd step (ppr ) and how much time would it take to get it ?

i am also waiting for it.

Hasse.

S

snbajwa

hasse said:
HEY GUYS

plz share here if you are looking for 2nd step (ppr ) and how much time would it take to get it ?

i am also waiting for it.

Hasse.
AOA Hassan,

hopefully in one month.

:)

hasse

May 11, 2010
Dear Bajwa bhai and shan

thanks for the response.

lets hope so. i am bit worried cuz CIC have given me a time of Oct after that my visa will get expired so i am hoping that i can get my 2nd step anytime ?

what do u think ? can it happen or am i wrong ?

Hasse.

hasse

May 11, 2010
hey all

there is no one who has got the 2nd step or no one here want to share the time line ? C'MMON GUYS HELP EACH OTER OUT.

Hasse.

hasse

May 11, 2010
hey all

just waiting for the 2nd step and its been 11days since my docs have been delivered at the CIC office. now its less than 2months left of my visa expiry ? do they know about it or should i send them an email to remind them ?

Hasse.

auhassan

Feb 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Happy Eid Mubrak to every one. May Allah bless you all and grant us peace, happiness, health, love and prosperity.

shan_e_haider

Oct 14, 2010
Hi all experts----
i received passport request one almost 2 weeks ago and i sent my documents means passports copies and updated charts, my documents reached chc london at 19th auguest 2011. Yesterday my online status has been changed from in process to decision made. wt u ppl think that in how much days i can receive passport request 2 ? pls help

hasse

May 11, 2010
hey shan

***** EID MUBARRAK ********* TO U AND ALL MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM.

same with me. my status has also been changed from " IN PROCESS " TO " DECISION MADE " last week.

so this confirms we are on the same boat. dont worry u will have the 2nd ppr this week starting today INSHA-ALLAH, because everything is done now and we can have this email from CIC anytime now.
i did not think that it will take that long for the 2nd ppr becasue for me soon it will be 3weeks since my docs have been delievered to them but " GOD DOES WHAT HE DOES BEST "so be cool.
do let me know when u get the response.

Hasse.

shan_e_haider

Oct 14, 2010
hasse said:
hey shan

***** EID MUBARRAK ********* TO U AND ALL MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM.

same with me. my status has also been changed from " IN PROCESS " TO " DECISION MADE " last week.

so this confirms we are on the same boat. dont worry u will have the 2nd ppr this week starting today INSHA-ALLAH, because everything is done now and we can have this email from CIC anytime now.
i did not think that it will take that long for the 2nd ppr becasue for me soon it will be 3weeks since my docs have been delievered to them but " GOD DOES WHAT HE DOES BEST "so be cool.
do let me know when u get the response.

Hasse.

hi hasse
i was really waiting for u so its nice to see u back on forum. dear my status changed on eid day. after clicking on decision made there is 2 lines 1st is we started processing on ur application 27.09.2010. and the 2nd line is
A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.
there is nothing else about medical received. and my address is also removed from online status.
is it same with u . pls share with me.

angdan

Apr 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EId Mubarak to all my Buddies..

my doc was rec on 24 Aug 11 ... but my e-cas still shows in process

Regards

shan_e_haider

Oct 14, 2010
my status has been changed from in process to decision made on last Wednesday August 31, 2011.
In how much days i can receive passport request 2. pls share ur time line specially the people who already received passport request 2.

hasse

May 11, 2010
hey all

finally i have also got my 2nd ppr which is to submit my passports to ISLAMABAD EMBASSY. thank GOD.

i have got it after 3weeks of step 1.

INSHA-ALLAH, all will get the same thing soon. just have faith in GOD and be honest.

hasse.

shan_e_haider

Oct 14, 2010
Alhamdulillah today i received back my passport with "VISA". Dear all canadavisa.com forum is like my family, i really love it, it gave me hope on my sad days and i got alot of help from it, so i will not leave u ppl. I am in Pakistan or in Canada inshahAllah i will be in touch with u. If any one need any kind of help from me can call me any time. thank u so much for ur care and help.