+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PEOPLE FROM PAKISTAN WAITING FOR 2ND STEP (PPR), PLZ SHARE.

rana_Quebec

Jun 3, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad but now LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
Med's Request
17 nov 2014
Med's Done....
25 nov 2014
Interview........
they put us in interview que but removed after sending them more proofs and explanations i got to know from notes
Passport Req..
July 20 2015
VISA ISSUED...
August 7 2015
LANDED..........
september inshallah
mfi said:
Still waiting for the good advice on the above from the experienced immigrants?

Thanks.
If you are asking about Quebec immigration i can help you bcoz i am quebec selected applicant and regarding FSW i dont have updated and enough information . any how if you want to immigrate to quebec i want 2 clearly say qubec immigration only require your french lang level even some time the immigration officer neglect if you are weak in some other points . they also check your aptitude towards Quebec you have to enough knowledge about Quebec and life in quebec.and you also have to ensure them if you will granted the CSQ you will stay in Quebec .

you may call me in evening time 0300-2791951

thanks

shan_e_haider

Oct 14, 2010
Alhamdulillah i reached Canada yesterday. May God bless us all. If any one need any kind of help can contact me without any hesitation.

hasee i came to saskatoon. pls contact me here if u came.

asad123

May 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shan_e_haider said:
Alhamdulillah i reached Canada yesterday. May God bless us all. If any one need any kind of help can contact me without any hesitation.

Congress shan..best of luck for future

shams_AINP

Apr 16, 2011
shan_e_haider said:

Thats great MAshaAllah can u plz tell me how much time we have to spent in canada to get citizenship to my knowlegde 736 days in 4 years but some one told me that it is 5 years. where u landed. i just got step 1

for better

Jul 26, 2011
hi shan_e_haider good to hear this. :) can u plz tell me, by which airline u reached at Canada?how much is the tkt cost? and also tell me wat is the luggage policy for new immigrants,can they take as much as they can or only 2 pcs per person is allowed? i'm sorry 2 ask so many questions,actually i have a family of 4 thatswhy i am asking.i done my 1 step and waiting 4 2nd step.my destination is Regina.thanks in advance.

GotoSask

Aug 19, 2010
shams_AINP said:
Thats great MAshaAllah can u plz tell me how much time we have to spent in canada to get citizenship to my knowlegde 736 days in 4 years but some one told me that it is 5 years. where u landed. i just got step 1
This from the CIC Website:
To become Canadian citizens, adults must have lived in Canada for at least three years (1,095 days) in the past four years before applying. Children under the age of 18 do not need to meet this requirement.

GotoSask

shan_e_haider

Oct 14, 2010
for better said:
hi shan_e_haider good to hear this. :) can u plz tell me, by which airline u reached at Canada?how much is the tkt cost? and also tell me wat is the luggage policy for new immigrants,can they take as much as they can or only 2 pcs per person is allowed? i'm sorry 2 ask so many questions,actually i have a family of 4 thatswhy i am asking.i done my 1 step and waiting 4 2nd step.my destination is Regina.thanks in advance.

hi thanx. i came through Qatar airways, its a best 5star airline, ticket cost is 98000 rupees for adults and rs 78000 for child, wait alowed 23 kgs 2 pieces and 1 hand carry of 7 kgs per person.

for better

Jul 26, 2011
dear shan_e_haider
thanks to giving me all those answer.i am really sorry to forget one more thing.i'm sure u don't mind it.i have some kitchen appliances which is obviously 220V.if i buy the converter to change the voltage,wat do u think is it work or not.and plz also tell is it available easily in karachi.thanks in advance.
for better.

hasse

May 11, 2010
hey guys

hope that everything will go fine for everybody. just do not give up and keep ur self so busy during this whole procedure.

MAY ALLAH HELP US ALL.

Hasse.

shahzadprl

Nov 1, 2009
rana_Quebec said:
If you are asking about Quebec immigration i can help you bcoz i am quebec selected applicant and regarding FSW i dont have updated and enough information . any how if you want to immigrate to quebec i want 2 clearly say qubec immigration only require your french lang level even some time the immigration officer neglect if you are weak in some other points . they also check your aptitude towards Quebec you have to enough knowledge about Quebec and life in quebec.and you also have to ensure them if you will granted the CSQ you will stay in Quebec .

you may call me in evening time 0300-2791951

thanks
I am also quebec immigrant and nice to see another karachi fellow on this forum.
Shahzad

babrsultan

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
babrsultan said:
Hello Everyone!

I submitted my medicals a month ago along with proof of funds, establishment process, proof of relatives living in canada for the last two years. I have got a response via email from CHC London which states that i have to provide proof of funds in my own personal bank account. I had shown bank statement of my supporting family member i.e. my brother in law. Does anyone know the alternatives to personal bank statement as i don't have a bank account with such amount for the last six months.

I would love to know how you people proofed the availability of funds. Prompt response will be highly regarded.

I anxiously await your responses.

Regards,
Sultan
Still waiting for a useful advise guys. Here is the email for reference.

Dear Babar Sultan,

I refer to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

The requirements for nomination under the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program are not the same as the requirements in Canadian immigration law for obtaining a permanent resident visa. Canada's Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that foreign nationals who are or will be unable or unwilling to support themselves are inadmissible to Canada for financial reasons. We therefore require you to provide proof of your own financial resources in order to demonstrate that you are not inadmissible to Canada.

Please provide Proof of your own money available for you to settle in Canada. If you do not have your own money, you may be inadmissible to Canada for financial reasons for your inability to demonstrate that you can support yourself or your dependants. Financial guarantees from third parties are not acceptable as proof of sufficient funds in the provincial nominee class. Bank statements you provide must be recent and show transactions for at least 6 months preceding the statement date.

Regards,
Sultan

shahzad0786

Dec 30, 2009
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
dont know
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 june 2011
Doc's Request.
25 oct
IELTS Request
waived
Med's Request
25 oct 2011
Med's Done....
20 DEC 2011 AND SENT THE ADITIONAL DACUMENTS
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
step 1 .19 march at 4 pm
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
inshalah in first week of may
babrsultan said:
Still waiting for a useful advise guys. Here is the email for reference.

Dear Babar Sultan,

I refer to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

The requirements for nomination under the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program are not the same as the requirements in Canadian immigration law for obtaining a permanent resident visa. Canada's Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that foreign nationals who are or will be unable or unwilling to support themselves are inadmissible to Canada for financial reasons. We therefore require you to provide proof of your own financial resources in order to demonstrate that you are not inadmissible to Canada.

Please provide Proof of your own money available for you to settle in Canada. If you do not have your own money, you may be inadmissible to Canada for financial reasons for your inability to demonstrate that you can support yourself or your dependants. Financial guarantees from third parties are not acceptable as proof of sufficient funds in the provincial nominee class. Bank statements you provide must be recent and show transactions for at least 6 months preceding the statement date.

Regards,
Sultan
i have a question for every one in this forum which is pertaining to bank statement.i am waiting for medical request so they will ask me to send a bank statement.can u guys tell me that ,r they asking everyone for with 6 months history statement.and is it essential that the balance should remain the same through out.i have applied on 3rd of jun 2011,so soon i am expecting request from them.my balane in jun was shorter by 5 thousand dollers than i deposited 7 thousands in july since than i got the required balance.so on that calculation i have to wait for jan to get my medical done along with bank statement which will be with 6 month history. suggest me if i can send them before in case they send me the request in november sometime so the balance in first month will be shorter and after that will be fine please share your experinces,

thanks for taking time out to read such a long message

shahzad
please share your experience