+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC PAKISTAN

mulzi

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
I have always been overseas and never spent more than a few months in Pakistan until recently, 6 months have lapsed on my current address (also mentioned as my temp address on my nic). Do I need to get PCC for current address only or also one from my permanent address(anscestral home) ?

Another major issue I am having is that im in bahria town rawalpindi i went to the rawalpindi police station n they denied me a pcc saying that i have to get one from my permanent address which doesnt make sense as i never even stayed there for 6 months. Later they told me to just to get the pcc from isb since my part of the area falls in isb territory yet according to google maps it doesnt although its close... Anyone else having similar issue? What’s the solution?
Lahore Police made me get a PCC from my permanent address district too, although i never lived there but its a procedural requirement. I didnt even upload that PCC, but used it to get the Lahore PCC and I had only mentioned Lahore in my address history.

You only need to provide the PCC for the address that you mention in your application. If you dont provide your ancestral home address then you dont need to upload PCC from there.

Reactions: artificial.nocturne

artificial.nocturne

Jan 25, 2018
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Lahore Police made me get a PCC from my permanent address district too, although i never lived there but its a procedural requirement. I didnt even upload that PCC, but used it to get the Lahore PCC and I had only mentioned Lahore in my address history.

You only need to provide the PCC for the address that you mention in your application. If you dont provide your ancestral home address then you dont need to upload PCC from there.
I applied at Citizen Service Center today in Islamabad, they didnt ask me to get PCC from my ancestral home but they did mention the address along with my temp address on my form, I think that should be okay. They told me to come back after 3 days to collect it.

hassaan_anwar

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-07-2017
Hi, i need abit of clarification. I am apply for my wife's PCC and the following is the address she has as per her NIC:-

1) Permanent address - Jauhar, karachi (was under 18 in this address)
2) Address (from 18 yo to 19 yo) - Clifton, Karachi
3) Current Address (From 19 yo to date) - PECHS karachi.

So in respect to above, i have the following queries:-

1) do i need to get PCC for permanent address even though she is under 18 in that?
2) Do i need to get seperate PCC for the Clifton and PECHS as they are in different districts ?