+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC Georgia / State Police Clearance for Georgia.

j2alberta

May 11, 2009
Thanks CC for providing this info.
2 more questions thou:

1. Where do I find the Fingerprint card.... does the local police station provide it before taking the prints?
2. How long does the whole FBI and State procedure take?

Thanks much,
j2A

cchabert said:
This is the address of the Police Station:

City of Kennesaw Police Department
2539 J.O. Stephenson Avenue
Kennesaw, GA 30144

And the form that I fiil said:

Georgia Bureau of Investigation
Georgia Crime Information Center
Consent for Criminal History

It cost $15 per person

As I told you I was fingerprint on a special computer and on paper, the one on the computer connects to the GBI database and generate the PCC, this is then signed and said "no record" and this report was attached with the form I fill at the beginning and notarized, so my GA PCC is 2 pages.

The fingerprints on paper I take them and mail to VA FBI.

Maybe because you live in Madison they send you to Decatur, but I can't confirm how they look and CIC haven't complain yet, to soon to know if they are good or not.

If you want send me a private with your email and I can scan them so you can see them. :)

AlbertaCitizen

Star Member
Apr 11, 2009
j2alberta said:
Thanks CC for providing this info.
2 more questions thou:

1. Where do I find the Fingerprint card.... does the local police station provide it before taking the prints?
2. How long does the whole FBI and State procedure take?

Thanks much,
j2A

cchabert said:
This is the address of the Police Station:

City of Kennesaw Police Department
2539 J.O. Stephenson Avenue
Kennesaw, GA 30144

And the form that I fiil said:

Georgia Bureau of Investigation
Georgia Crime Information Center
Consent for Criminal History

It cost $15 per person

As I told you I was fingerprint on a special computer and on paper, the one on the computer connects to the GBI database and generate the PCC, this is then signed and said "no record" and this report was attached with the form I fill at the beginning and notarized, so my GA PCC is 2 pages.

The fingerprints on paper I take them and mail to VA FBI.

Maybe because you live in Madison they send you to Decatur, but I can't confirm how they look and CIC haven't complain yet, to soon to know if they are good or not.

If you want send me a private with your email and I can scan them so you can see them. :)
Fingerprint cards are available at all major fingerprinting agencies and police stations. You can also get from here:

http://www.fbi.gov/hq/cjisd/forms/description-fd258.htm

For FBI find a certified fingerprinting agency or Police station get fingerrprints done and attach 18$ MO/bank draft in favor of "US Treasury" and send to this address:

FBI CJIS
Record request
1000 Custer Hollow road
Clarksburg WV
Make sure you attach a cover letter as well which is on website.

for state PCC, follow your state process.

Ell.Bee

Jan 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb - 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov - 2009
Nomination.....
Dec - 2009 CIC App. Filed..: May 2010
AOR Received.
08-23-2010
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-23-2010
Med's Done....
09-09-2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
03-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-17-2011
LANDED..........
04-06-2011
I was clearly told by GA Police Department that the print from the internet dowload will not be accepted. So better check with the police department if the accept the forms from the internet on A4 size paper. If they say a no, then you can request your local Sheriff office for the FP cards and if your local Sheriff office refuses to provide them, then you can ask GA to post the same to you.

Ell.Bee