+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC from Malaysia,pls help

prtvm

Sep 3, 2012
I am from India with NDVO,finished Medicals a and was in Malaysia for more than a year.Applied for PCC(Certificate of good conduct)from Malaysia,they are hesitating to give telling me that it will be issued to persons who have stayed in Malaysia for more than 3 years.Since I am in India at the moment,dont know what to do.If seniors could help me in this matter,it would be grateful. :(

tworontwo

Aug 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2011
AOR Received.
12-07-2011
File Transfer...
20-09-2011
Med's Request
25-11-2011
Med's Done....
07-12-2011
Interview........
waieved
Passport Req..
26-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
04-07-2012
LANDED..........
soon on Dec 2012
Hi prtvm,

you need to write a letter on your attemp and if possible any letter from MY DFA with the directives will surely be believable to the case officer. We have the same case in Saudi Arabia having the same scenario and was accepted by our case officer.

FYI, we are currently living here in MY and they issued us PCC even we stayed here for 19 months already.

prtvm

Sep 3, 2012
Thanks "tworontwo" for your reply.But unfortunately there is no letter from MY DFA .It was only communicated through phone while contacting DFA office in putrajaya.Any suggestions on how to proceed further.

tworontwo

Aug 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2011
AOR Received.
12-07-2011
File Transfer...
20-09-2011
Med's Request
25-11-2011
Med's Done....
07-12-2011
Interview........
waieved
Passport Req..
26-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
04-07-2012
LANDED..........
soon on Dec 2012
Hello! if that;s the case, you need to write a letter to the case officer on your attempts like what i did for Saudi Arabia. Also have you tried emailing them and attached it in your letter.

bhatti_bti

Star Member
Sep 19, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-04-2010
Doc's Request.
26-07-2010
AOR Received.
1ST 28-07-2010, 2ND 07-01-2011
File Transfer...
NOT GIVEN
Med's Request
11-09-2013
Med's Done....
21-09-2013
Interview........
Babe Nanak Di Kirpa Naal nahi aawegi
Passport Req..
11-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Done
LANDED..........
Done
hi prtvm,

it is very easy to get it

try this
https://www.kln.gov.my/ekonsular_on9/login/faq_bi.php

application forms are available online on malaysia`s ministry of external affairs website
download forms applications fee is about 300 inr go to malay embessy in new delhi your certificate will be sent to you with in three months

dont waste time to calling in malaysia they will not listen unless u have applied through a mission

i followed the same procedure and got it

thx

w_aamr

Star Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO-CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Feb-2012
Med's Request
3-May 2012
Med's Done....
15-May-2012
prtvm said:
I am from India with NDVO,finished Medicals a and was in Malaysia for more than a year.Applied for PCC(Certificate of good conduct)from Malaysia,they are hesitating to give telling me that it will be issued to persons who have stayed in Malaysia for more than 3 years.Since I am in India at the moment,dont know what to do.If seniors could help me in this matter,it would be grateful. :(
The information they gave you is not really accurate.

PCC would be issued for anyone who stayed in Malaysia for more than a year. you should fill up the form online (you MUST fill up the form online), Print it in two copies and follow the instructions for supporting documents and then contact the embassy.

the only problem is that it takes 1 to 2 months for them to process it. You should start the process ASAP.

if you feel like you will not get it within the time they gave you. You may need to write a letter to your VO explaining the steps you have taken and let them know that it is being processed.

good luck

prtvm

Sep 3, 2012
Thanks everyone for the reply.

dear "bhatti_bti ".I have applied online through the website and submitted all the documents to the Minsitry of foreign affairs Office in Malaysia.Since goig through the office in India will take more time.That was what was told to me whn i enquired the embassy office in chennai.As suggested by " w_aamr " I might have to write to the VO explaining what has happened.

jrgene

Mar 28, 2012
Selangor,MY
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-7-13
prtvm said:
Thanks everyone for the reply.

dear "bhatti_bti ".I have applied online through the website and submitted all the documents to the Minsitry of foreign affairs Office in Malaysia.Since goig through the office in India will take more time.That was what was told to me whn i enquired the embassy office in chennai.As suggested by " w_aamr " I might have to write to the VO explaining what has happened.
Hi prtvm, I am in the same situation like yours. I follow your link and submitted my online application. I have a question what kind letter is this "One (1) introduction letter from the employer/Higher Learning Institution" what should be written in the letter pls help.

TIA

prtvm

Sep 3, 2012
jrgene said:
Hi prtvm, I am in the same situation like yours. I follow your link and submitted my online application. I have a question what kind letter is this "One (1) introduction letter from the employer/Higher Learning Institution" what should be written in the letter pls help.

TIA
Hi TIA,intro letter from the employer/Higher Learning Institution should have your full name ,duration that you were a student/employee at their institution.Thats all.Thts what I got.

jrgene

Mar 28, 2012
Selangor,MY
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-7-13
prtvm said:
Hi TIA,intro letter from the employer/Higher Learning Institution should have your full name ,duration that you were a student/employee at their institution.Thats all.Thts what I got.
Hi prtvm, It should be updated or it is ok even it is not updated

TIA

bryan98

Star Member
Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 2011
AOR Received.
February 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application - 7.0 Score
Med's Request
April 2012
Med's Done....
May 2012 ECAS...Meds Recieved
Passport Req..
June 2012, RPRF - Submitted
VISA ISSUED...
18/1/2013...DECISION MADE
I completely agree with "bhatti_bti" ;D . I got my PCC malaysia 2 months back. My local friend in KL helped me submitting the docs (Photocopies of all pages of passports including expired passport). You have to submit the application online then upload your photo with blue background. Then print out the form right away. You can also create a PDF for future use. If you have a friend in malaysia who can spent some time and RM 20. then you can save almost 45 day instead of waiting 3 months. Frankly malaysian embassy New Delhi adviced me to go through this procedure to get it quickly.

All the best

Bryan.

prtvm

Sep 3, 2012
bryan98 said:
I completely agree with "bhatti_bti" ;D . I got my PCC malaysia 2 months back. My local friend in KL helped me submitting the docs (Photocopies of all pages of passports including expired passport). You have to submit the application online then upload your photo with blue background. Then print out the form right away. You can also create a PDF for future use. If you have a friend in malaysia who can spent some time and RM 20. then you can save almost 45 day instead of waiting 3 months. Frankly malaysian embassy New Delhi adviced me to go through this procedure to get it quickly.

All the best

Bryan.
Same process followed Bryan ! :)Hopefully I would also get it !

prtvm

Sep 3, 2012
PCC (Certificate of Good conduct )issued from Malaysia, :)

Thankyou everyone for your time &Wishing everyone goodluck !

jrgene

Mar 28, 2012
Selangor,MY
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-7-13
jrgene said:
Hi prtvm, It should be updated or it is ok even it is not updated

TIA
Thank you everyone, my PCC done exactly at 1 month of time. thanks every one.

Regards