+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Payment for Tourist Visa Authorization Letter

ZIRCODAGREB

Jan 29, 2013
After completing some documents, Canada Immigration Laws advised me to
coordinate with the Canada Zonal Tourist for application to make payment
for my Tourist Visa Authorization Letter worth ($285 U.S.D). Is this this
through with other applications or part of the standard operating procedures?

Reactions: tamsila

Nerf

Feb 23, 2016
ZIRCODAGREB said:

Are you applying for marriott hotel?

kuldeep zale

May 27, 2016
for my Tourist Visa Authorization Letter worth ($415 U.S.D). i would like to know about below mentioned point:-
is this part of standard operation procedure....?

how long time does it take after making the payment...?

Do i need to pay in usd or indian currency...?

I have applied for marriott hotel ontario toronto canada

simplyaddo

Jun 18, 2012
No such thing as Canada Tourist Visa Authorization Letter - BEWARE of this scam.

You can read more about the Marriot Hotel Scam here:

http://canadavisamadeeasy.blogspot.com/2009/11/marriot-hotel-scam.html

tamsila

Jul 26, 2018

tamsila

Jul 26, 2018
hi there i also got an agreement letter from CNRL OIL and GAS company offering a job 4500 dollar per month along with free air ticket free visa free accommodation even free feeding medical and this and that but before i signed the agreement and send them back they restricted me to attach the tourist visa authorization letter from zonal tourist Otawa and for which i would have to pay 375 US $ my mind click to that if a company could offer me such favors then why don't 375 Dollars they may not pay i assure it to be a scam so i request to all please help me to check and arrest these frauds who are trying to defame a country like Canada i love Canada i love Justin trudo and titled him as a global prime minister if some one could take step against these frauds i may provide the details of emails and other contacts along with account number they have given me to put in the money Tamsila from Pakistan

tamsila

Jul 26, 2018
for my Tourist Visa Authorization Letter worth ($415 U.S.D). i would like to know about below mentioned point:-
is this part of standard operation procedure....?

how long time does it take after making the payment...?

Do i need to pay in usd or indian currency...?

I have applied for marriott hotel ontario toronto canada
no never you send them any amount its a scam tamsila from Pakistan

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
hi there i also got an agreement letter from CNRL OIL and GAS company offering a job 4500 dollar per month along with free air ticket free visa free accommodation even free feeding medical and this and that but before i signed the agreement and send them back they restricted me to attach the tourist visa authorization letter from zonal tourist Otawa and for which i would have to pay 375 US $ my mind click to that if a company could offer me such favors then why don't 375 Dollars they may not pay i assure it to be a scam so i request to all please help me to check and arrest these frauds who are trying to defame a country like Canada i love Canada i love Justin trudo and titled him as a global prime minister if some one could take step against these frauds i may provide the details of emails and other contacts along with account number they have given me to put in the money Tamsila from Pakistan
Any job offer that states "free feeding" is almost certainly a SCAM. This one definitely is. No job, just a way to separate you from your money.

Hassanof

Sep 16, 2021
This is to inform you that your letter has been received;now you should contact our Tourist Department on how you will Reach them with your approval Letter fee, and you should contact them with your International Passport scan to enable them identify your Documents.
(A). Canadian Approval Letter: ($375) U.S Dollars.
(B).
your recent passport size photograph
(C).
your valid international passport scan copy, which must be valid for at least six months

The above fee / payment can be made in any other currency which should be equivalent to the given amount if converted into dollars.
MODE OF PAYMENT:
The processing fee payment (In U.S Dollars) can be made by:

VisaCard

MasterCard

Ukash prepaid card

Cash-U prepaid card

Western Union Money transfer / Moneygram / Money Express and Ria Money transfer. for applicants outside Canada. (Payable to the Receiver zonal tourist immigrants department in United States)
Note!!
If you don’t have an access to payment method above. Do contact our Zonal tourist immigrants department in United States of America to direct you on how you will make the payment for your approval Letter clearance to the office in United States. below is the contact E-mail address.
Tourist_immigrants@consultant.com
As soon as we receive your confirmation receipt from the tourist immigrants department we will issue you your approval Letter clearance as directed by the immigration service zone 6
Good Day
Attorney David Cohen
Canadian Immigration Legal Department.

Hassanof

Sep 16, 2021
This right massage or scam this coming from visa tourist in applying Marriott canda
Please feedback any answers