+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

pay stub question...

closer

Sep 2, 2009
Hi all,

Is it necessary to include the pay stubs to show my personal net income for the past 12 months?

Thanks guys!

-application almost ready SEP 2009

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Are you the sponsor or the applicant? If you are the sponsor, you need to provide the Option C printout from Canada Revenue Agency. Call them and they will mail it to you.

kumakuma

Sep 14, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm also wondering about this. I know about the Option C printout, but if you've been living abroad for more than the last year (as I have), then Option C does not apply, does it? Instead, you need to provide paystubs and a letter from your employer stating your hours and salary? Can anyone confirm this is correct?

martha marita

Aug 1, 2007
I am in same positon. I am sponsoring my daughter, i am new in canada just over 4 months neither do i work. What should i provide, i dont have option c print out

ange

Star Member
Jan 8, 2009
Kumakuma, that is correct. 12 paystubs, (translated) & letter from employer (translated)

Martha marita- what did you do previous to the 4 months in Canada?

kumakuma

Sep 14, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks for confirming, ange. luckily, i get my paystubs in english, and my employer wrote me a letter in english, too.
good luck with your application! we plan to submit in a month or so.

martha marita

Aug 1, 2007
ange we just landed and had to file sponsorships for the baby. I have not been able to work as am looking after the baby whom i am now sponsoring.

louieong

Star Member
Sep 2, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2009
AOR Received.
08-01-2010
Passport Req..
19-01-2010
VISA ISSUED...
07-05-2010
LANDED..........
25-06-2010
Hello, does it matter how much is the amount on the C print out? am going to sponsor my wife who is in the Philippines. thank you

beloved187

Aug 20, 2009
I wasn't able to get my Option C Printout in time (I'm from Canada but have never done my taxes yet as I'm 21 and never really made enough to need to apply just yet...so instead I'm sending out an explanation saying that I'm currently working on getting my taxes done and that I will send them my Option C when I get it...will this slow down my Brazilian husband's PR visa application process?) I should also mention that I am attaching a letter from my previous employer where he said he'll hire me back when I get back to Canada and also stating my previous hours per week and so on...I also attached 4 paystubs from my previous job (cause 4 was all I had here in Brazil - yes, we're both currently living in Brazil too as my husband's father took ill, so we are waiting out the visa process here)...is this going to be sufficient enough?? Praying it will be...

whoopi83

Aug 17, 2009
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Get your option C print out regardless.

If you can, send in an official tax certificate from wherever you have worked for the last 12 months or last 6 months if that's as long as you have worked.

You do not need to meet minimum income so it appears the option C is used to make sure you have no tax debts/issues.

My CA partner has been living and working in the UK for the last 4 years so we sent the UK equivalent of an option C which was gross earnings, tax paid, net income; also sent letter briefly describing why zero appears on option C plus bank statement showing salary paid directly from current employer. No letter from employer was sent as the UK P60 shows details.