+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to CPC Ottawa- Oct 2017

gotanswers?

Star Member
Mar 22, 2017
Did anyone have had to resend or heard about sending CPC-O a new shipping label and custom declaration form? I had received an email on Friday and sent it within an hour. So far its not been activated yet.

andyding13

Feb 11, 2017
Did anyone have had to resend or heard about sending CPC-O a new shipping label and custom declaration form? I had received an email on Friday and sent it within an hour. So far its not been activated yet.
When was your passport delivered to CPC? And did you sent a physical label or email label?

I am in a similar situation. Thanks.

harrypotte424

Nov 4, 2015
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
Reminder Email: 19-July-2016
AOR Received.
10-March-2016
Med's Request
2 Nov 2016
Med's Done....
15-Nov-2016
Passport Req..
19 October 2017
Passport delievered on Oct23
Today Nov 14 , it shows approved and counterfoil number in MyCIC.

Reactions: APPNOV2014NY

gotanswers?

Star Member
Mar 22, 2017
When was your passport delivered to CPC? And did you sent a physical label or email label?

I am in a similar situation. Thanks.
My passport was delivered on Oct 17. My case was approved on GCKey on Nov 8. I had included a return Fedex label but unfortunately Fedex botched that and I got email below. Send me a message if you want the whole email. I have emailed them the new label and the commercial invoice needed at the border within an hour on Friday. Hoping to see my Passport soon as I have to travel internationally next week.

Please send your response to this email by using the Reply button otherwise your email will not be located in a timely manner.

Dear applicant,

Your documents are finalized and ready to be sent to you. We have received your return courier envelope with the shipping label attached, however the label will not be accepted at the Customs border. We require three copies of your shipping label. Also, if you have the commercial invoice that was provided with your shipping label from FedEx, please e- mail it to us. We can then proceed with shipping your documents.

AI17822, Program Assistant

Reactions: sharmajikabeta

andyding13

Feb 11, 2017
My passport was delivered on Oct 17. My case was approved on GCKey on Nov 8. I had included a return Fedex label but unfortunately Fedex botched that and I got email below. Send me a message if you want the whole email. I have emailed them the new label and the commercial invoice needed at the border within an hour on Friday. Hoping to see my Passport soon as I have to travel internationally next week.

Please send your response to this email by using the Reply button otherwise your email will not be located in a timely manner.

Dear applicant,

Your documents are finalized and ready to be sent to you. We have received your return courier envelope with the shipping label attached, however the label will not be accepted at the Customs border. We require three copies of your shipping label. Also, if you have the commercial invoice that was provided with your shipping label from FedEx, please e- mail it to us. We can then proceed with shipping your documents.

AI17822, Program Assistant
Thanks. It would be great if you could share the whole email. Did the email came from CPC-CTD-Ottawa or another address (could you share it to me via private message)? Thanks again.

My case is that my label will expire before CPC could ship the docs back to me, so I sent a new label to CPC-CTD-Ottawa but haven't got reply yet..

Good luck!

gotanswers?

Star Member
Mar 22, 2017
Thanks. It would be great if you could share the whole email. Did the email came from CPC-CTD-Ottawa or another address (could you share it to me via private message)? Thanks again.

My case is that my label will expire before CPC could ship the docs back to me, so I sent a new label to CPC-CTD-Ottawa but haven't got reply yet..

Good luck!
Sent.

Dave2989

Oct 27, 2017
Just Check Mycic and got an update
PPR Date: Oct 20th
Passport Sent Date: Oct 21st to Ottawa
Courier Passport Delivered Date: Oct 24th
Passport Received by Office: Nov 1st
MyCIC Approved Date: Nov 14th
Return Tracker Activated Date: Waiting
PP and COPR received: Waiting

Good Luck everyone

all_iz_well

Dec 17, 2014
Just Check Mycic and got an update
PPR Date: Oct 20th
Passport Sent Date: Oct 21st to Ottawa
Courier Passport Delivered Date: Oct 24th
Passport Received by Office: Nov 1st
MyCIC Approved Date: Nov 14th
Return Tracker Activated Date: Waiting
PP and COPR received: Waiting

Good Luck everyone
Its good to see some movements.
When did you notice the update on your mycic profile?

Kushka777

Nov 21, 2016
Thanks for replying. Wow, yours is clearly more than a month. Wonder why some are taking forever for them to process. Not having passport with you for a month is so scary to think of when living in a different country. Hope we get it soon.
Just now my online application got finally approved! Since they have received my passport (October 6) it has been more than 5 weeks. Now will be waiting for the Canada post tracking to get activated.

Reactions: sanju_bd

P K

Jul 22, 2017
Just now my online application got finally approved! Since they have received my passport (October 6) it has been more than 5 weeks. Now will be waiting for the Canada post tracking to get activated.
That’s great to hear, congrats! I know the pain of waiting more than the average time it takes, must be relieving.

Reactions: Kushka777

harrypotte424

Nov 4, 2015
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
Reminder Email: 19-July-2016
AOR Received.
10-March-2016
Med's Request
2 Nov 2016
Med's Done....
15-Nov-2016
Passport Req..
19 October 2017
Anybody with Passport Delivery date 24th and 25th Oct still waiting for "Approved" status and Tracker activation?
Mine delivery date is 23. Just got approved today