+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to CPC Ottawa-August 2017

heer31

Sep 19, 2017
When you sent them an email did you attach your itinerary ticket explaining them the urgency because of your travel plan? if you didn't you might wanna consider doing that by sending them another email and in the email subject type keyword "Urgent PPR Application No. E012345678(Enter Your application number)" in the message body explain them reason for your email they should reply you within 24 hours.
Good luck
thank you for reply, yes i did and as well attach my flight booking but no reply but i will send again email today hoping thats work, the agent my visa was printed on sep 15 but there no result for sending back

heer31

Sep 19, 2017
guys is normal to received automated respond from ottawa? i send a email today request emergency passport delivery anyone has face same experience thanx

Srushti

Oct 25, 2016
Los Angeles, California
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
Doc's Request.
31-03-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01-08-2017

zainy89

Star Member
Apr 17, 2015
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-03-2017
Nomination.....
11-01-2017
AOR Received.
03-03-2017
Passport Req..
Aug 22, 2017
how you came to know that the return tracker has been activated?
Do we get an email from CIC or CPC-Ottawa???
CIC won't send email when the tracker is activated its you who have to check on Canadapost tracker with the tracking number that you received for your return label and if you wish to receive an email there's an option on Canadapost website where you can enter your email address and they will send you updates to your email timely such as if the item is processed, in transit and delivery. Note after CIC handover your passport to mail service they won't bother you sending updates its the responsibility of the mail service to provide update.

heer31

Sep 19, 2017
cic agent told me that they already post my passport by express but my tracking code havent actived yet is normal help guys? please

wolfman2017

Star Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-07-2015
AOR Received.
28-07-2015
Passport Req..
27-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
22-09-2015
OK, walgreens gives only 2X2 size. The CIC requirement is 2 X 2.25 or something.
They have specs for Canada as well. You have to specify initially.

wstrn24

Feb 23, 2017
London, ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just got an email from Ottawa office. It says my passport has been returned on Sept. 19 and it needs 2 days for the tracker to be activated. I’m a bit confused. They don’t mail it out right away? It should only take 2 days to deliver within Ontario. Should I expect to receive my passport tomorrow or next week? Thanks

gr8man

Sep 8, 2017
OK, walgreens gives only 2X2 size. The CIC requirement is 2 X 2.25 or something.
Walgreens photo might not be the only issue. I sent the 2X2 photos taken from walgreen on 13th Sept. My tracker was activated an hour ago.
Hopefully application was approved but you never know.

gr8man

Sep 8, 2017
My tracker was activated an hour ago( hopefully it is an approved visa. Nothing updated on CIC yet ). Seems super fast for me everything.

ITA: June 1st
ITA replied: Aug 14th
AOR: Aug 14th
Medical Check passed: Don't know
Additional document request: Aug 28th ( missing FBI report - submitted on Aug 31st )
RPRF: Aug 31st
IP1: don't know
NA/IP2: Sep 7th
PPR: Sep 8th ( only email,no CIC update )
Passports sent: 13th Sep
Passports delivered: 14th Sep
Tracker activated: 20th Sept

Number of applicants: 2. Complicated travel and multiple countries employment history
Citizenship: Indian
FSWO
Visa office: Ottawa

Reactions: jazzyapd

ruhin

Star Member
Mar 14, 2017
Just got an email from Ottawa office. It says my passport has been returned on Sept. 19 and it needs 2 days for the tracker to be activated. I’m a bit confused. They don’t mail it out right away? It should only take 2 days to deliver within Ontario. Should I expect to receive my passport tomorrow or next week? Thanks
I got similar mail. My one was sent out today. Is your tracker active now?

PAuaePakTor

Star Member
Oct 5, 2016
Called IRCC and the agent told me that COPR and passport was sent yesterday 20-Sep but my Canada Post tracker is not yet activated. Is this delay from Canada Post and does it mean that the package is with Canada Post but they are too busy in Ottawa that it takes them time to send mail.

bij0520

Sep 5, 2015
This is just unbelievable!

PP Sent: Aug 31
PP Received: Sep 1
PR Approved: Sep 18
Tracker Activated: Sep 20
Passport Delivered: Sep 21
COPR Received: ?

The tracking number shows my passport was delivered today @9:29. I knew it's coming today so I waited at home and I went down to my mailbox at around 9:45 but nothing is there. I talked to all the neighbors and explained the situation but they didn't find anything in their mailbox either. I think Canada post lost my passport and COPR. Called them to open a case and now there's nothing more I can do. I'm so frustrated, anyone has any suggestions?

Anford

Oct 3, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Vancouver, BC
This is just unbelievable!

PP Sent: Aug 31
PP Received: Sep 1
PR Approved: Sep 18
Tracker Activated: Sep 20
Passport Delivered: Sep 21
COPR Received: ?

The tracking number shows my passport was delivered today @9:29. I knew it's coming today so I waited at home and I went down to my mailbox at around 9:45 but nothing is there. I talked to all the neighbors and explained the situation but they didn't find anything in their mailbox either. I think Canada post lost my passport and COPR. Called them to open a case and now there's nothing more I can do. I'm so frustrated, anyone has any suggestions?
Are you sure they didn't bring it to your designated Post Office? Just go to the Post Office where you would pick up larger parcels... They should have it there later today when the car with all mail go back so around 5 PM.

Last edited: