+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports Sent to Ottawa in February -2015

Tigurius

Star Member
Oct 20, 2014
My gf called CIC today and they said they have such a high volume of passports to process that they havent even started on hers yet. They told her it may be another week or two for them to even be able to get to it :(

As a reminder - we sent feb 18th via courier - they received on feb 19th. We have her and her son to process for passports.

bethanasame

Star Member
Jul 25, 2013
Tigurius said:
My gf called CIC today and they said they have such a high volume of passports to process that they havent even started on hers yet. They told her it may be another week or two for them to even be able to get to it :(

As a reminder - we sent feb 18th via courier - they received on feb 19th. We have her and her son to process for passports.
This is worrying but I know a friend who sent her passport on 27th got it back today. So since many people are calling CIC for the passport they are saying that they have a huge volume.

francesmarinel

Mar 14, 2014
been trying to call cic but can't connect...keeps saying all agents are currently assisting other customers, please try your call again later :(

Panucci

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Tigurius said:
WOOHOOO!! mine just got activated!
Congrats Tigurius!!! :D

My passport was also received on the 19th... so I really hope to get some good news tomorrow and see my tracker activated.

Tigurius

Star Member
Oct 20, 2014
bethanasame said:
Great, Now you know the call center Lady doesnt know whats happening at CPP!!!!
Indeed.

Panucci: hopefully you get yours activated tomorrow! It got activated at 530pm Ottawa time.