+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports Sent to Ottawa in February -2015

gilas

Sep 15, 2014
pinoybrat said:
where are you going to do your landing gilas? puso!
hi kamusta? still not sure where but its near or in montana. asked for my friend's help. are you in alberta

Bhim

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thank you lord, finally return tracker activated. should receive it by Tuesday.

Panucci

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
My package was received by cic on the 19th and I'm still waiting for my return tracker to be activated. Is there anyone else in the same or similar situation as me?? Or anyone whose package was received by cic after the 19th and already got his tracker activated??

Tigurius

Star Member
Oct 20, 2014
Panucci said:
My package was received by cic on the 19th and I'm still waiting for my return tracker to be activated. Is there anyone else in the same or similar situation as me?? Or anyone whose package was received by cic after the 19th and already got his tracker activated??
mine was also received on the 19th and still waiting... Bhim was the same but they said they just had their tracker activated yesterday.

Panucci

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Tigurius said:
mine was also received on the 19th and still waiting... Bhim was the same but they said they just had their tracker activated yesterday.
Thanks Tigurius, let´s see if there´s more people in our situation!!! I really hope our day is coming this week!!! :D

attreysavy

Star Member
Aug 6, 2014
Hello
I got ppr on 30th January and sent email on 2nd February cic for change of vo to New Delhi as my spouse is in India.
Since then I have no reply from cic. It's more than 3.5weeks.at last, I sent my passport to Ottawa on 25 th February with letter having explanation why I m sending my passport only to Ottawa and still waiting for their reply back for my wife's visa in New Delhi as 30 days limit was nearly finished..still waiting..
Good luck.. anyone else waiting for cic reply for VO to stamp visas of dependents.. I m really worried.. feeling like only one left out by cic..

VSSP000

Aug 27, 2014
attreysavy said:
Hello
I got ppr on 30th January and sent email on 2nd February cic for change of vo to New Delhi as my spouse is in India.
Since then I have no reply from cic. It's more than 3.5weeks.at last, I sent my passport to Ottawa on 25 th February with letter having explanation why I m sending my passport only to Ottawa and still waiting for their reply back for my wife's visa in New Delhi as 30 days limit was nearly finished..still waiting..
Good luck.. anyone else waiting for cic reply for VO to stamp visas of dependents.. I m really worried.. feeling like only one left out by cic..
Our story was a bit different but I must mention , it might be helpful to somebody in future.
We received our PPR on Feb 3rd. I had a US business travel on 9th FEB and our family was going in a months trip on 16th FEB. We wrote to CIC on 4th FEB asking what are our options and attached our tickets.
When we did not hear anything till 13th we called CIC and the call center suggested to reschedule the 16th FEB trip and send the passports. We did that and sent the passports on 14 th.
On 18th of FEB we received the reply to our email from CIC that we can either submit the passports in the Canadian embassy of the country we were visiting( but they said they were not sure if we can get the landing visas done on time we had our return tickets ) OR we can come back from the trip and send the passports to then as soon as we are back. The 30 day deadline would be taken care off.
So , I think CIC does hear our issues and try to accommodate ,just they take a lot of time to respond.

I would suggest you not to worry,if the case in genuine, they will definitely help.

All the best

francesmarinel

Mar 14, 2014
Panucci said:
same here, package was sent on the 18 and it was received on the 19 until now tracker is not activated