+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports Sent to Ottawa in February -2015

Panucci

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Thanks, I'll try to call them tomorrow since I'm from BC and when I finished work, they had already closed. My tracker wasn't activated today... I hope they already sent it and let me know tomorrow when I call them!! :)

caribting

Dec 28, 2013
Hello gcan! The proof of funds for Quebec is on the Quebec immigration website under financial self sufficiency. The funds differ depending on the number of family members. Bonne chance :)

joyfull

Jun 7, 2014
Bhim said:
Who else is sill waiting for their COPR's return trackers to get activated?
I sent my docs on the 14th,
Cic received it on the 17th and I am still waiting no tracker activated. :(
I'm still waiting.. I called CIC today and they said they received it but not yet processed :-[
They received it 18Feb and I'm from visa exempt so only passport copy was sent.
Getting a bit over waiting to be honest!

gilas

Sep 15, 2014
newbee2391 said:
Same here called them just now and they said that my passport was mailed out yesterday! I confirmed again and they said yes the passport was stamped and mailed out. - But return tracker not yet activated. ???
when did they receive your passport?

Bhim

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
joyfull said:
I'm still waiting.. I called CIC today and they said they received it but not yet processed :-[
They received it 18Feb and I'm from visa exempt so only passport copy was sent.
Getting a bit over waiting to be honest!
Same like my case, i have been waiting since 18 feb too.
i called up yesterday and the call center guy said my copr was sent (where? no idea ) yesterday.
and still no return tracker, i am getting impatient now.

Panucci

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
So I called them today and the guy checked my file and said that the last thing the he can see is that hey sent me an the PPR email on Feb 13th. I sent my photocopy of passport and 2 pictures on the 18th and was delivered on the 19th. So I guess they haven´t opened my mail yet and I´ll have to wait for that in order for them to send me my COPR.

This waiting is killing.... Come on CIC, please!!!!!!

bethanasame

Star Member
Jul 25, 2013
Panucci said:
So I called them today and the guy checked my file and said that the last thing the he can see is that hey sent me an the PPR email on Feb 13th. I sent my photocopy of passport and 2 pictures on the 18th and was delivered on the 19th. So I guess they haven´t opened my mail yet and I´ll have to wait for that in order for them to send me my COPR.

Which option did you choose ? The agent who picked my call said she is not able to give any updates from my file.

newbee2391

Star Member
May 6, 2014
Panucci said:

So did you send your passport or a photocopy of your passport??

newbee2391

Star Member
May 6, 2014
Guys for those whose return trackers are not yet activated and CIC has confirmed that your package was mailed out - Please call Canada post customer service and check with them.

I called them just now and they mentioned it was picked up on the 3rd and will be delivered today.
I just check online and now the return tracker is activated! :p

Bhim

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
newbee2391 said:
Guys for those whose return trackers are not yet activated and CIC has confirmed that your package was mailed out - Please call Canada post customer service and check with them.

I called them just now and they mentioned it was picked up on the 3rd and will be delivered today.
I just check online and now the return tracker is activated! :p
thanks for sharing, i just called canada post n they have no information regarding my package. :(

Panucci

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Bhim said:
thanks for sharing, i just called canada post n they have no information regarding my package. :(
What day was your package received by cic?? Mine was on the 19th...i guess it's still there waiting to be opened.

Is there anyone else with a similar timeline and waiting for their return tracker to be activated??

bala1

Star Member
Jun 23, 2013
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2013
Nomination.....
25-12-2013
AOR Received.
18-02-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
18-02-2014
Med's Done....
14-03-2014
Passport Req..
Done
VISA ISSUED...
Thank god done
LANDED..........
God is great done
Panucci said:
What day was your package received by cic?? Mine was on the 19th...i guess it's still there waiting to be opened.

Is there anyone else with a similar timeline and waiting for their return tracker to be activated??
Yes I think you r right even I called them yesterday as my passports were send by my lawyer as u dint have the tracking number my was send in 26 feb as the representative told me that it's in process I think

Bhim

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Panucci said:

CIC received it on 18th Feb, call centre agent mentioned they mailed the copr on the 3rd march.
but still no tracking number activated,
called canada post- they say they have not received any letter with my tracking number yet.

so really confused what is happening?

Tigurius

Star Member
Oct 20, 2014
Bhim said:
CIC received it on 18th Feb, call centre agent mentioned they mailed the copr on the 3rd march.
but still no tracking number activated,
called canada post- they say they have not received any letter with my tracking number yet.

so really confused what is happening?
Canada post tracking numbers tend to not get updated frequently - i've seen it where i have received a package before the tracking number was even activated. generally shipping for xpresspost is 1 day for each province it has to go through (in my past experience). For example ontario to alberta would be 4 days (ontario, manitoba, saskatchewan and alberta it has to go through). So if you're in Alberta or BC you should get it by monday or tuesday according to when they shipped it.