+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Withdrawal

Kmasad

Jun 14, 2018
Rawalpindi
Category........
Has anyone applied for passport withdrawal due to unexpected delay in TRV approval....how many days it takes to get ur passports back??

Anwers

Mar 30, 2017
Karachi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Has anyone applied for passport withdrawal due to unexpected delay in TRV approval....how many days it takes to get ur passports back??
Theres a guy from my country @ubfx
He withdraw passport to travel , he can guide u better

Kmasad

Jun 14, 2018
Rawalpindi
Category........
ubfx is currently traveling if I'm not mistaken. So, it could take a while before he replies to you.

I had answered your question on June 14 here:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/trv-applied-in-september-2017-from-pakistan-timeline.518417/page-27#post-7010207
Thanks @Bryanna but I am still trying to find the answer abt the number of days it takes to get ur passports back... VAC says its takes 8-10 days but mostly ppl say that it takes up to a month

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Thanks @Bryanna but I am still trying to find the answer abt the number of days it takes to get ur passports back... VAC says its takes 8-10 days but mostly ppl say that it takes up to a month
IMO, it could take 7-10 days like the VAC has informed you.

You'll need to go with the flow. You can ask for your passport to be returned (and you'll need to re-submit it if you get a passport request).... or you need to wait for the decision without asking for your passport to be returned