+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Transit Time - CPP Ottawa

steadz12

Oct 29, 2017
Hey!! Just received my passport today. Had to call Canada post customer service for their mishap. Called them a gazillion times after which they took the matter seriously. They were quite helpful later and arranged for an emergency pick up at one of their depots. Made it on time for my flight :) Ciao

TE5

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
13-07-2019
Passport Req..
03-03-2020
LANDED..........
16-June-2020
Hey!! Just received my passport today. Had to call Canada post customer service for their mishap. Called them a gazillion times after which they took the matter seriously. They were quite helpful later and arranged for an emergency pick up at one of their depots. Made it on time for my flight :) Ciao
Great news! You are lucky, have a nice trip! :)

zm95

Star Member
Jul 31, 2014
If you attached all supporting documents they will probably mail it out today or tomorrow. Good luck, hopefully you'll get it in time. I received mine today
Thanks! did you email them with supporting documents such as plane ticket and all or did you wait normally?

TE5

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
13-07-2019
Passport Req..
03-03-2020
LANDED..........
16-June-2020
Thanks! did you email them with supporting documents such as plane ticket and all or did you wait normally?
Yes, I emailed them my tickets and other documents to support urgency. They replied after 3 days saying that my passport was dispatched.

sonalikaila

Apr 19, 2017
Hi there,

Mine is CEC inland application,

My applcation said approved Nov 03rd, Friday but I have not received my passport back from CPC Ottawa. Do you know if this is normal or I shoudl be worried.
I am assuming that they should dispatch the passport right after the application in CIC says Approved. Am I incorrect?

Thank you,

funkadelic666

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
Hi there,

Mine is CEC inland application,

My applcation said approved Nov 03rd, Friday but I have not received my passport back from CPC Ottawa. Do you know if this is normal or I shoudl be worried.
I am assuming that they should dispatch the passport right after the application in CIC says Approved. Am I incorrect?

Thank you,
My application was approved on 3rd Nov as well. My tracker is was activated yesterday. Is your id active?

sonalikaila

Apr 19, 2017
My application was approved on 3rd Nov as well. My tracker is was activated yesterday. Is your id active?
Which tracker? Sorry could you please provide more information?

I do not have the Canada post tracking number for that Xpresspost envelop that contains my passport

Last edited:

sonalikaila

Apr 19, 2017
Could you please explain what you mean that your tracker was activated yesterday? Which tracker is being referenced here?

Your feedback can really help me, please let me know.

Thank you!!!