Passport to CPC Ottawa - January 2017

vzoo

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
f_shabbir said:
Tracker activated :)
Finally, the waiting time from CIC side is over.
Nah, you will have to wait for the PR card after landing ;D

enthuuu

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
Joeyride said:
My status changed to approved and closed on 14th February. However I got email update from CIC on 15th February. Tracker not activated yet. Did your status change ?
I received email update on 14th Feb. Tracker not activated still. I was really hoping to do landing coming weekends. I am in Toronto.

Donald Trump

Aug 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
One of my friend's photos were rejected. He send it again. How long will it take to get him his passport? I think the photographs were received on 2/15 if I am not wrong. Not sure though.

GCyd

Jun 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
01-09-2016
AOR Received.
27-09-2016
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
08-11-2016
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
16-09-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
02-02-2017
lovepanda said:
Just checked, not yet activated
we have same timeline, my passport reached Feb 9, and case approved Feb14; the returning tracker is not activated yet :( :(

Joeyride

Feb 15, 2017
GCyd said:
we have same timeline, my passport reached Feb 9, and case approved Feb14; the returning tracker is not activated yet :( :(
Same here. Application approved on 14th but tracker is not activated yet ! :(

enthuuu

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
Received my passport too. Could somebody please confirm what all docs required for landing apart from copr and passport?

Do I need to bring extra pics other than the one came attached with copr?

rnkhouse

Star Member
Jun 9, 2016
enthuuu said:
Received my passport too. Could somebody please confirm what all docs required for landing apart from copr and passport?

Do I need to bring extra pics other than the one came attached with copr?
Congrats.. Photos are not required!

rnkhouse

Star Member
Jun 9, 2016
Hi folks,

Just confirming I landed last night at Niagara rainbow bridge. Process was extremely smooth and quick. I went by car and returned in 20 mins.
They just asked for passport and COPR. No other documents even my work permit was expired.

Finally, 5 years of journey ended from student -> temp. worker -> restoration -> PR

Thanks very much for your help and support and all the very best who is still waiting for PPR. Everybody will get it soon!
And of-course do let me know if you have any questions. :)

testuser100

Sep 10, 2016
Hi All,

There is a small mistake in the place of birth in my COPR. My actual place of birth is XXXXX, XXXX. The COPR has one letter missing at the end. I had provided the correct input while filling out the application. Do i need to get this corrected before landing or mention this to the officer for correction while landing ?

Thanks,

enthuuu

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
rnkhouse said:
Congrats.. Photos are not required!
Thank you for letting know. Good luck for your stay in Canada!

Just wondering if you can share the exact address or directions I have to go for landing at Niagara?

rnkhouse

Star Member
Jun 9, 2016
enthuuu said:
Thank you for letting know. Good luck for your stay in Canada!

Just wondering if you can share the exact address or directions I have to go for landing at Niagara?
Go towards rainbow bridge. Intersection is falls ave and rainbow bridge.
Good luck!