+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport submitted at CHC dhaka ( Marh 2012 )

RKDG

May 31, 2011
BANGLADESH
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Need attention especially those are submitted their passport in the month of March 2012. I have submitted my passport on 19th March 2012 at Dhaka Canadian High Commission. But today almost 8 weeks running but not get any response and on this context I have a sent a mail to CHC Singapore, their replied was like that:

Singapore office will advise you of the procedures once your passport is received in this office. Please wait to hear from our office.

On the above, I have sent a mail to Dhaka regarding my passport. Please help me if any body faced the same problem.

calvinh

Mar 25, 2012
bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2011
AOR Received.
13-01-2012
File Transfer...
18-10-2011
Med's Done....
21-07-2011
Passport Req..
16-04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-2012
RKDG said:
Need attention especially those are submitted their passport in the month of March 2012. I have submitted my passport on 19th March 2012 at Dhaka Canadian High Commission. But today almost 8 weeks running but not get any response and on this context I have a sent a mail to CHC Singapore, their replied was like that:

Singapore office will advise you of the procedures once your passport is received in this office. Please wait to hear from our office.

On the above, I have sent a mail to Dhaka regarding my passport. Please help me if any body faced the same problem.

I submitted by passport on April 17th and received on 12th May. Note you cannot collect your passport from Dhaka CHC anymore since they have closed down visa and immigration services. You have to send a prepaid envelope to them so that they can courier it to you. But I don't know why they are saying they have not received your passport yet. Do you have the receipt from CHC Dhaka when you submitted your passport ?

RKDG

May 31, 2011
BANGLADESH
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for your post. I have not got any acknowledgement letter from the counter lady while submitted my passport, I was asking about it she told me she has not authorize to give me anything except received the same. For your information nobody got the same especially those are submitted passport on that day. I have little bit confused regarding reply of Singapore because they have replied my e-mail so promptly within 12 hours, maybe they have sent reply without proper checking, what do you think about it please reply me. I am so worried about it. Please help me.

calvinh

Mar 25, 2012
bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2011
AOR Received.
13-01-2012
File Transfer...
18-10-2011
Med's Done....
21-07-2011
Passport Req..
16-04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-2012
RKDG said:
Thanks for your post. I have not got any acknowledgement letter from the counter lady while submitted my passport, I was asking about it she told me she has not authorize to give me anything except received the same. For your information nobody got the same especially those are submitted passport on that day. I have little bit confused regarding reply of Singapore because they have replied my e-mail so promptly within 12 hours, maybe they have sent reply without proper checking, what do you think about it please reply me. I am so worried about it. Please help me.
its not actually a receipt its the form which you fill out with your passport details. They make a copy and give it back to you. The form comes with the ppr request. The thing is if you submitted your passport in march sing should have received by now. Write to them again saying you submitted in march make sure you give your file no.

bloomfield

Star Member
Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2006
File Transfer...
05-09-2008
Med's Request
13-06-2011
Med's Done....
20-06-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
26-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-04-2012
LANDED..........
04-06-2012
My mother submitted her passport on April 10th. We got an email from Singapore on May 3rd that I should send them a prepaid envelope or they will send it by registered mail as Dhaka office is closed and I cannot collect the passport. Therefore, I have sent a prepaid envelope (costed us TK 10,000) with FedEx (DHL refused to carry passport) on May 5th and got the passport back on May 10th. Singapore emailed me with the tracking # once it was picked up my Fed Ex as per my request.

RKDG

May 31, 2011
BANGLADESH
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for your reply. Within the few days I will send again mail regarding my passport and I will inform. Please pray for me. At the moment I am suffering with big tense

kaniK

May 14, 2012
@bloomfield -fed ex told us cant deliver passport need permission from ministry . So singapore mailed via registered mail. Did you needed any permission did embassy send it as a passport or docuemnt

ontu2002

Aug 8, 2011
RKDG said:

submited my pp on 11/03/12 @ chc dhaka..... no update news till now. what to do ?

Zihobar

Star Member
May 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 Mar 2012
Med's Request
17 May 2012
Med's Done....
23 May 2012
Passport Req..
17 Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
01 Nov 2012
LANDED..........
12-12-12
bloomfield said:
My mother submitted her passport on April 10th. We got an email from Singapore on May 3rd that I should send them a prepaid envelope or they will send it by registered mail as Dhaka office is closed and I cannot collect the passport. Therefore, I have sent a prepaid envelope (costed us TK 10,000) with FedEx (DHL refused to carry passport) on May 5th and got the passport back on May 10th. Singapore emailed me with the tracking # once it was picked up my Fed Ex as per my request.
i've sent you a personal msg. please reply if you have time.

RKDG

May 31, 2011
BANGLADESH
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ontu2002 said:
submited my pp on 11/03/12 @ chc dhaka..... no update news till now. what to do ?

Please check your Clint status on website. Today I have checked and found decision made instead of In process, but I don't know it is positive or negative, they will contact with me regarding decision made and I am waiting for the same and worried about the decision made, please pray for me.

I hope you will get good new with the few days.

Amy612

Aug 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
N/A
RKDG said:
Please check your Clint status on website. Today I have checked and found decision made instead of In process, but I don't know it is positive or negative, they will contact with me regarding decision made and I am waiting for the same and worried about the decision made, please pray for me.

I hope you will get good new with the few days.
RKDG,
Congratulationss. Your passport is on the way. Normally Singapore update ecas decission made after they issue visa on Passport. After requesting passport generally no refusal. :D

RKDG

May 31, 2011
BANGLADESH
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Amy612 said:
RKDG,
Congratulationss. Your passport is on the way. Normally Singapore update ecas decission made after they issue visa on Passport. After requesting passport generally no refusal. :D
Lot of thanks and let your voice remain real. if you know please tell me also how many days need to get the passport on hand.

ontu2002

Aug 8, 2011
ontu2002 said:
I sent a mail to singapore but no reply ............ "Decision has been made" shows on ECAS
any idea?

mzr

Star Member
Jan 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-11-2010
Med's Request
28-08-2011
Med's Done....
06-09-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
20-04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-05-2012, I received PP in hand 28-06-2012
LANDED..........
5 Sept 2012
Wait for their email or send them another case specific enquiry. keep it short. your PR Visa has been stamped ;)

rose87

Star Member
Jun 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Assalam alaikum mzr

I went through the duration report under your name . You haven't applied for spouse visa,have you?