+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Stamp translation

esteem

Star Member
Feb 6, 2014
goodman36 said:
I have a few stamps in Arabic because I was given Hotel to stay during transit (which was over 8 hours) in Dubai by Emirates Airlines. These were not VISA by the country rather entry/exit stamps by UAE immigration.

Do I need to translate these pages? If YES, then when will I need them?
Anything that is in Non English or French should be translated to english or french. Stamps or Visa's. In my opinion you need them. When? You can submit them with your application or RQ.
Or Take them with you when you go to test/interview.

Goldline

Mar 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
esteem said:
Yesterday, I gave my test at ST.Clair and passed 20/20.
After interview and verification of docs, I got a letter from CIC to submit all non English or french stamps/visa's to be translated into english or french.
Today i went to Dixie Bloor neighborhood center, Mississauga. They do translate Passports Monday to Fri 9-12 and 2-4. Sat and Sun closed. You should have a letter from CIC requesting translated copies. They will do it free.
If you live close by try this. Good luck.
Can u provide the address of the center please, is it close to Dixie Bloor intersection?

esteem

Star Member
Feb 6, 2014
Goldline said:
Can u provide the address of the center please, is it close to Dixie Bloor intersection?
Its at Dixie and Burhamthorpe in Mississauga. You can see Burhamthorpe library and this centre at one place.

mayorok

Oct 20, 2013
Burlington
An ATIO (association of translators and interpreters of ontario) translator for any language can be easily located:

http: //search.atio.on.ca/search/index/1

goodman36

Jul 19, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The thing is I have a total of 3 stamps that are in Arabic. These stamps are not even Visa buy entry/exit stamp for transit passengers.

Does anyone have any specific knowledge as to where I can get a translated / notarized English translation of these pages at a reasonable fee so I can send them to CIC when I submit my application?

I heard about a place that charges $50 / page which seems outrageous .... that means I have to spent $150.

Please...

armaan.ahhmad

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
The place where i got mine translated has a $35 rate for up to 7 stamps. They are in Mississauga. Inbox me and I can send you their address as I dont know if the forum will allow me to post the address directly.

goodman36 said:
The thing is I have a total of 3 stamps that are in Arabic. These stamps are not even Visa buy entry/exit stamp for transit passengers.

Does anyone have any specific knowledge as to where I can get a translated / notarized English translation of these pages at a reasonable fee so I can send them to CIC when I submit my application?

I heard about a place that charges $50 / page which seems outrageous .... that means I have to spent $150.

Please...

justhelpful

Sep 3, 2014
I have recently had to search for a translation agency to get a certified translation
of some stamps. I can highly recommend these guys:
Worldwide Express Document Translation Services
4145 North Service Road
Burlington, Ontario

lofoten

Mar 19, 2015
How much do they charge? I was told $100 for each language.

justhelpful said:
I have recently had to search for a translation agency to get a certified translation
of some stamps. I can highly recommend these guys:
Worldwide Express Document Translation Services
4145 North Service Road
Burlington, Ontario

EmploymentOppty

May 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
goodman36 said:
I have a few stamps in Arabic because I was given Hotel to stay during transit (which was over 8 hours) in Dubai by Emirates Airlines. These were not VISA by the country rather entry/exit stamps by UAE immigration.

Do I need to translate these pages? If YES, then when will I need them?
Yes, UAE stamps have to be translated as they're not fully duplicated in English. Check these guys: http://www.docsbase.ca/ They provide translation+Notary for PR renewal and Citizenship cheaper than $4/stamp. So far, the cheapest guys I found in GTA
I also know they have discounts for companies but not sure which ones. When I was in their office, I heard the reception lady spoke and said that if you are from a company it will be even cheaper.

zeeshee

Jan 22, 2010
NOC Code......
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
Can anyone post a screenshot or sample of translated stamps? I am planning to get it done via a friend. Thanks

Whocares

Sep 20, 2010
Can anyone post a screenshot or sample of translated stamps? I am planning to get it done via a friend. Thanks
Should be translated by a certified translator. The translator should know how to translate stamps, if the translator does not know how, then he is not certified.!!!