+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

passport request after ecas status changed to medicals received.

shocky

Dec 26, 2008
I just checked ecas this morning says medicals received. I have already sent 490 bucks about a month ago, medicals were done um sometime around march. Any ideas when the passport request will come. thanks

yrinaldy

Star Member
Sep 26, 2008
hi shocky:

when did CIC receive your medical result? They received mine on 5/19 - and my eCas status still the same.

shocky said:
I just checked ecas this morning says medicals received. I have already sent 490 bucks about a month ago, medicals were done um sometime around march. Any ideas when the passport request will come. thanks

chow

Sep 23, 2008
yrinaldy said:
hi shocky:

when did CIC receive your medical result? They received mine on 5/19 - and my eCas status still the same.

shocky said:
My eCas status also updated with "medical results have been received". My medical results reached Ottawa on 05/22/09.

Bety

Jun 21, 2009
Hi,

I did my Medical on May 22nd 2009. My medical was forwarded to CHC Singapore in the next few days by medical centre (I guess)...
My eCas status is till "In Process".
Anyone, who has similar timeline with me or also apply to CHC Singapore, please share experience with regards to time between medical and passport request letter.

Thanks in advance.

123august

Aug 7, 2009
Did any of u receive PPR? Plz let me knw, im waiting for it. my medicals were in June and it still shows "in process".

123august

Aug 7, 2009
OH THTS FAST.. I'M STILL WAITING, DONE IN JUNE END AND PAID THE FEE IN JULY END.. SO HOW LONG WOULD IT TAKE NORMALLY? AND THE E-CAS IS STILL "IN PROCESS"

ovnoc

Aug 9, 2009
Hi Folks,
I did my medicals and sent it out on May 27th 09, got a request to send in my police certificates and pay RPRF, sent that out July 25th 09, and all the while my E-CAS status says "in-process".

Does this mean that medicals have been received or not yet? Do they ask for Police certs and RPRF before medicals are received? What and when should I expect next?
My file is in Buffalo by the way, and I'm on AINP.