+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents Visitor Visa

mazzonourani

Jan 3, 2023
Question:
I am applying for my parents' visitor visas, and a letter of invitation is required. My work permit extension application is still pending, so I have not yet received it.
Given my status, can I apply for a visitor visa for my parents?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Question:
I am applying for my parents' visitor visas, and a letter of invitation is required. My work permit extension application is still pending, so I have not yet received it.
Given my status, can I apply for a visitor visa for my parents?
They are applying not you. Their application is assessed based on the strength of their profile.

Reactions: Bornlucky

adipdaniel

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
I am a PR holder for last 6 months working in Canada, wishing to apply visit visa for my parents. Can I apply thru separate applications for my spouse‘s parents and my parents at the same time? or advisable to apply only for one set of parents at a time.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I am a PR holder for last 6 months working in Canada, wishing to apply visit visa for my parents. Can I apply thru separate applications for my spouse‘s parents and my parents at the same time? or advisable to apply only for one set of parents at a time.
Doesn’t matter. The parents are applying not you, and approval is based on the strength of their profile.