+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents Visit visa/Super Visa from Pakistan - Connect here

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
@Naturgrl could you please advise.. I have ordered gcms notes and also have started drafting a reconsideration letter.
If you wait for GCMS then reconsideration is too late. They have to show that they included documentation in the original application that they are related to you. First bullet can mean anything so again they need to state what they included in application to prove that they will return. Reconsideration is not a formal process so there are no timelines. IRCC may not even reopen the file.

sahmad63

Feb 17, 2024
Your brother applies separately from parents. He is not a dependant and part of their application. Your parents travel history and assets are not your brother’s. He can show parent’s bank statements but IRCC doesn’t need to consider them. He must show his own bank statements too.
@Naturgrl i have document checklist and under Supporting Documents its Travel History but no link to download form like other forms IMM5257, 5645 etc. I searched further and found IMM5562 ( to be filled by main applicant for himself and dependents). So do i use this form or provide Travel History separately of my father and mother in Client Information?

sahmad63

Feb 17, 2024
So against all the odds i went ahead and applied for visit visa of my younger brother with parents and Alhamd o li Allah ALL applications APPROVED.

Below is the timeline:

Application submitted: March 3, 2024
Biometric done at VFS Lahore: March 5, 2024
(Father and mother biometric were done in 2018 so are still valid)

Passport Request (3 people): March 13, 2024 ( i was so surprised to see PPR this quick! ) :cool:

Reactions: Seeker007

skizzle

Feb 17, 2024
So against all the odds i went ahead and applied for visit visa of my younger brother with parents and Alhamd o li Allah ALL applications APPROVED.

Below is the timeline:

Passport Request (3 people): March 13, 2024 ( i was so surprised to see PPR this quick! ) :cool:
Alhamdulillah, so glad to see a happy story here too! Enjoy with family, my friend.

Reactions: sahmad63

fromlondon

Mar 14, 2024

Below is the timeline:

I Know someone allmost same timline , After biomatric got rejected in 10 days . They are saying its rejected by computer is that even posible ?

SLEO

Jan 15, 2010
Niagara Falls, Canada
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
Hi All,

I am planning to apply for my parents Supervisa, little confuse about LICO. What is the LICO for 7 (5 Plus 2). Additionally, I am getting my income on my corporation as working as independent contractor. Can someone please share how income requirements works ?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi All,

I am planning to apply for my parents Supervisa, little confuse about LICO. What is the LICO for 7 (5 Plus 2). Additionally, I am getting my income on my corporation as working as independent contractor. Can someone please share how income requirements works ?
On the IRCC site when applying for a SV is the LICO chart. Use income from NOA (T4 or T1). All your questions are answered on the IRCC site.

sahmad63

Feb 17, 2024
I Know someone allmost same timline , After biomatric got rejected in 10 days . They are saying its rejected by computer is that even posible ?
One of my friends applied for his brother and niece back in Dec. and it was rejected after a month. He ordered GCMS notes and it was mentioned in notes that the File was processed with the assistance of Chinook 3+ So i believe initial scrutiny is done using this tool and using its results the Officer make the final decision.

fromlondon

Mar 14, 2024
One of my friends applied for his brother and niece back in Dec. and it was rejected after a month. He ordered GCMS notes and it was mentioned in notes that the File was processed with the assistance of Chinook 3+ So i believe initial scrutiny is done using this tool and using its results the Officer make the final decision.
Another Visa Rejected from Pakistan, Exactly after biomatric in 10 days .

supvisa2024

Mar 28, 2024
Hi

My parents are in Pakistan and I applied Supervisa for them on 10th December 2023. I haven't received any update on the application except the biometrics updates as they previously hold visit visa.

I haven't received medical request or anything and also eligibility has not event started yet. May i know if this is normal and someone else is also on same boat?

Review of eligibility

• Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility

newuser1234

Jun 17, 2019
Hi - My parents had their visit visa reject 4 years ago due to regular reasons paksitanis get. I am looking to apply super visa this time.

Can someone please confirm what should be mentioned as a trip duration for super visa? Should it be > 6 months? I am worried if I show such a long trip duration they will say no ties to back home.

My mother is retired and have pension, father has a small business. They both have solid bank statements above 30-35k cad, properties and my sister is unmarried and live with them

sahmad63

Feb 17, 2024

Below is the timeline:

received stamped passports.

Father and Mother got visas till the validity of their previous Biometric (2018-2028)
Brother got visa for 9 years (till validity of his passport)

Goodluck to everyone who wish to see their families here in Canada.

Najabad14

Star Member
Nov 2, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 12,2015
Doc's Request.
22Feb 2016, 23 March 2016, 24 June 2016
File Transfer...
20 Sep 2015
Med's Request
3 June ,2016
Med's Done....
14 June 2016
Passport Req..
22-07-2016
Hi

My parents are in Pakistan and I applied Supervisa for them on 10th December 2023. I haven't received any update on the application except the biometrics updates as they previously hold visit visa.

I haven't received medical request or anything and also eligibility has not event started yet. May i know if this is normal and someone else is also on same boat?

Review of eligibility
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility
hello,
I applied supervisa for my mom on 23rd of December 2024 and still waiting for the update.
Is your parents background check has been started?
Pls check the background section on online application status. You applied from where?
Thank you and goodly luck for your parents application.

Hus85

Sep 16, 2017
hello,
I applied supervisa for my mom on 23rd of December 2024 and still waiting for the update.
Is your parents background check has been started?
Pls check the background section on online application status. You applied from where?
Thank you and goodly luck for your parents application.
I applied for my mother's visa on 31st Dec 2023. Eligibility started on 25th Jan 2024. Since then no updates. She has visited Canada one time in 2022.

Najabad14

Star Member
Nov 2, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 12,2015
Doc's Request.
22Feb 2016, 23 March 2016, 24 June 2016
File Transfer...
20 Sep 2015
Med's Request
3 June ,2016
Med's Done....
14 June 2016
Passport Req..
22-07-2016
I applied for my mother's visa on 31st Dec 2023. Eligibility started on 25th Jan 2024. Since then no updates. She has visited Canada one time in 2022.
you applied from Canada or Pakistan?
It’s supervisa or visit visa?
Did they send you a message that the eligibility is in processing?