Category........
Visa Office......
Case Processing Centre: Mississauga, Ontario
App. Filed.......
12th April 2018
AOR Received.
29th May 2018
File Transfer...
In process since July 12 2018, File transferred to Scarborough, Ontario on May 24th 2019
Interview........
September 4th 2019 Citizenship Test/Interview
LANDED..........
21-08-2011
Hi does anyone know how much time does it take to get Passports back with COPR from Islamabad, Pak visa office?

Roozirooti

Star Member
Feb 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2012 - PCC requested by LVO and submitted in Sep.
Med's Request
June 2013
Med's Done....
June-July 2013
Interview........
waived-Status change to In process on July 8, 2014
Passport Req..
Nov 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2015
LANDED..........
Landed on Feb 05 2016
I know 2 people ...... If took 2 weeks for one and 3 weeks for other.... We sent passports 13 days before.... No news yes online status still shows in process.... Is it the same for you online status?
Good luck to you and to mee too

desolate

Star Member
Jul 14, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
12th April 2018
AOR Received.
29th May 2018
File Transfer...
In process since July 12 2018, File transferred to Scarborough, Ontario on May 24th 2019
Interview........
LANDED..........
21-08-2011
Ya we are just a week apart lets see i remember someone who got it in a week so idk it varies i guess. my parents sent it via VFS karachi all it says it was received on 23rd Nov and being processed.

TechEngg

Mar 19, 2013
Need some help regarding my parents sponsorship for 2016

My parents were married in 1980s and they don't have a marriage certificate .Although they have joint bank accounts in India and Also Passport mentioning their spousal information.

Also they don't have a birth certificate (both of them were born in 1956) in INDIA.

What are the options in that case, can they attach an affidavit of declaration with the application package (at least for marriage cert.)

Any help and information in this regard will be immensely appreciated.

BethMartin

Jun 29, 2014
Hi Everyone,

Some of you may have seen a thread I started in September under Family Class sponsorship about PhD research I'm doing on the Family Class application process.

I'm looking for people to participate in an anonymous online survey about their experiences of the application process to sponsor family members. My goal is that the results can be used for advocacy to make improvements to the system for people who want to sponsor family members in the future.

I'm still looking for lots more people to respond to the survey - the more people respond the stronger the results will be. In particular I’m looking for people who are not well-represented in the data I already have. Unfortunately I haven’t heard from many people who are in the process of sponsoring parents and grandparents yet so that's why I'm posting in this thread.

So if any of you are interested in telling me about your experiences with, and recommendations for, the sponsorship process I'd like to invite you to go to https://survey.ryerson.ca:443/s?s=4526 .
On the first page you'll find more information about the survey, and at the bottom of that page there is a button to click on to start the survey. The survey can be done in English or French. The moderators of this forum have given me permission to post about the survey.

Thanks so much everyone for taking the time to read this and good luck with your applications everyone :)

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011
Just submitted my survey ! Good Luck with your research !

BethMartin said:
Hi Everyone,

Some of you may have seen a thread I started in September under Family Class sponsorship about PhD research I'm doing on the Family Class application process.

I'm looking for people to participate in an anonymous online survey about their experiences of the application process to sponsor family members. My goal is that the results can be used for advocacy to make improvements to the system for people who want to sponsor family members in the future.

I'm still looking for lots more people to respond to the survey - the more people respond the stronger the results will be. In particular I’m looking for people who are not well-represented in the data I already have. Unfortunately I haven’t heard from many people who are in the process of sponsoring parents and grandparents yet so that's why I'm posting in this thread.

So if any of you are interested in telling me about your experiences with, and recommendations for, the sponsorship process I'd like to invite you to go to https://survey.ryerson.ca:443/s?s=4526 .
On the first page you'll find more information about the survey, and at the bottom of that page there is a button to click on to start the survey. The survey can be done in English or French. The moderators of this forum have given me permission to post about the survey.

Thanks so much everyone for taking the time to read this and good luck with your applications everyone :)

Pamma97

Aug 19, 2014
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Jan 5th 2016 - 8.52am Purolator
Doc's Request.
Email on July 6th, 2016- submitted July 12, 2016 via case specific enquiry, Sep 2018 documents requested, PR fees requested Jan 2019
Nomination.....
CC charged March 22, 2016 (Ecase activated April 26, 2016)
AOR Received.
May 16th, 2016 in Mail
File Transfer...
SA Approval on Feb 3, 2017 - transferred to OTTAWA - reassessment requested again March 2018, refused June 4 2018, again requested reassessment on June 20, 2018, SA approved again in Aug 2018
Med's Request
14-05-2018
Med's Done....
26-05-2018
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
05-02-2019
VISA ISSUED...
06-02-2019 rcvd pp back on 20/02/2019
LANDED..........
14/03/2019 appointment date for landing
Hi Guys, I have a question to ask for sponsoring my mother in 2016.

1. Can I be a representative on her application? (I mean I m not using any agent or consultant but filling up forms myself for her and I'm the sponsor)

Thanks

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
Pamma97 said:
Hi Guys, I have a question to ask for sponsoring my mother in 2016.

1. Can I be a representative on her application? (I mean I m not using any agent or consultant but filling up forms myself for her and I'm the sponsor)

Thanks
yes you can.a family member can be made a representative.

hina767

Dec 15, 2007
Hello

Allhamdullilah received passport request for my parents today
Got a letter from the London Office requesting
For passport and Photos
Please can you let me know from where to send the passports
My parents live in Lahore Pakistan

Thankyou

desolate

Star Member
Jul 14, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
12th April 2018
AOR Received.
29th May 2018
File Transfer...
Interview........
LANDED..........
21-08-2011
hina767 said:
Hello

Allhamdullilah received passport request for my parents today
Got a letter from the London Office requesting
For passport and Photos
Please can you let me know from where to send the passports
My parents live in Lahore Pakistan

Thankyou
Hi Congratulations!,

my parents send there passport on 20th Nov as well but they were in Karachi so they used VFS Karachi.
They also have a branch in Lahore address is:

Canada Visa Application Centre
20 Ex American Centre Building,
Opposite Ganga Ram Hospital,
Queens Road, Lahore

http://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/Pakistan/contact_us.html

This is the link just send it through this they charge by per passport i think my parents were charged around 2000 rupees something not sure.
It is the safest way to send and they give you tracking and everything pretty much know what to do and they also said 15-20 days for passports to be back.
Also when passports are back they pick it up from there.

Good luck!

darlingbrenda

Mar 18, 2015
prince nijjar said:
very very urgebt plz advice
Hello its very urgent can any one have suffered from same case like this ...or give advice what to di next !!
I got family visa on 1 nov ..we are ready to go on 16 nov but its veey sad tgat my father passed away on 10 nov ...one week before going .my dad is principal applicant ...now my question what to do next ...
.i dont have delhi embassy number ??
What will embassy do ??
Can i go with my mom ??
How long tym they will took ??? Already vissa issued everything done i dont know what to do
Last year December just after receiving medical request document my dad passed away suddenly. I am the sponsor for my parents and my dad was the principal applicant. So i wrote a letter to CPC-Misissauaga and CPC-New Delhi explaining the suitation and wish to change the principal applicant to my mom. My mom did the medicals and sent it in.
I have to resubmit application form with my mother's name and information and re-sponsor my mom. But it was very quick it took less than a month for the sponsorship to get approved. And they asked for passport for the visa.

In my case my dad passed away before the visa was issued so it was quick process to change principal applicant's name. But in your case your dad's visa was approved.
You and your mother will not be able to enter Canada without the principal applicant. Please advice Visa Office Asap. Dont call they NEVER answer the phone. Email then and put URGENT on the subject line. Also send in letter with explanation.

Roozirooti

Star Member
Feb 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
June 2013
Med's Done....
June-July 2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
Nov 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2015
LANDED..........
Landed on Feb 05 2016
Congratulations Hina 767..... We also sent passports through Lahore.... No news yet.... Ecase still shows in process.... Is if the same status with your ecase?
Hope to receive them soon with visa after 90 long months....

Roozirooti

Star Member
Feb 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
June 2013
Med's Done....
June-July 2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
Nov 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2015
LANDED..........
Landed on Feb 05 2016
Hina767......please see the address for passport submission office in Lahore.....also inform if the Ecase still showing in process for your citizenship application. Any other firum member can also inform if ECase is still showing in process and they receive passport request.... Is it ok
Canada Visa Application Centre
20 Ex American Centre Building,
Opposite Ganga Ram Hospital,
Queens Road, Lahore

luckyk555

Aug 1, 2014
Finally passport request came today by letter mail,on the ecas it says decision made but the letter we received today say
This refers to your application for admission to Canada.An officer has determined your application is ready for final decision.Ir order to continue processing you're application please submit a valid original passport for the principal applicant and each accompanying family member.
two recent photographs as well for principal applicant and accompanying family members..

confusing factor is why don't they mention that the application is approved on the letter, but ecas says decision made.

experienced people please advise