Doc's Request.
Nov 25, 2011
Nomination.....
Documents sent on Feb 10, 2012
AOR Received.
May 9, 2012
File Transfer...
May 23, 2012
I keep getting this error. I have been trying different ID (Client number, PR card number) and have made sure that all is correct. I have been checking my status regularly over the past few months. This is the first time it is not working. I guess I should wait until Monday to contact CIC if no one else has experienced this.

We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not yet begun processing it. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
Application Processing Times
At this time, you may use this on-line service to view the status of your application ONLY if you have:
sponsored a member of the family class;
applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada;
applied for a permanent resident card (initial, replacement or renewal);
applied for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship);
applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947);
applied for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship);
applied to renounce Canadian citizenship; or
applied to resume Canadian citizenship.
The Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) may help you to access the status of your application through CAS.

Anik

Dec 13, 2011
Shuga said:
Has everybody's e-cas status changed from 2 lines to 1 line? or just for some people?

my status also changed from 2 lines to one... just wondeting if it means anything... or not...
Mine is still 2 lines...

(though just looking at it I am thinking that 2 lines seems a bit redundand - 1 line with 2 columns - 1 for each stage makes more sense..)
Maybe they are doing some 'cleanup' and started with earlier approved applications first?

kandel

Jan 2, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 April 2008
Doc's Request.
1 March 2012 Doc's Submitted: 20 Apr 2012
AOR Received.
06 July 2012
File Transfer...
25 Sep 2012 AOR Received: 16 Mar 2013
Med's Request
03 June 2013
Med's Done....
12 June 2013 Dependant......: One
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03 June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
07 Jan 2014
LANDED..........
02 Feb 2014
Spons said:
I keep getting this error. I have been trying different ID (Client number, PR card number) and have made sure that all is correct. I have been checking my status regularly over the past few months. This is the first time it is not working. I guess I should wait until Monday to contact CIC if no one else has experienced this.

We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not yet begun processing it. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
Application Processing Times
At this time, you may use this on-line service to view the status of your application ONLY if you have:
sponsored a member of the family class;
applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada;
applied for a permanent resident card (initial, replacement or renewal);
applied for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship);
applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947);
applied for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship);
applied to renounce Canadian citizenship; or
applied to resume Canadian citizenship.
The Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) may help you to access the status of your application through CAS.
I was in similar situation last year.....this is how i access now Identification type Confirmation of permanenet residence number and then Identification number On the top right side of your landing paper there should be something like this T547963582

Roozirooti

Star Member
Feb 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2012 - PCC requested by LVO and submitted in Sep.
Med's Request
June 2013
Med's Done....
June-July 2013
Interview........
waived-Status change to In process on July 8, 2014
Passport Req..
Nov 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2015
LANDED..........
Landed on Feb 05 2016
Hi
Congratulations! Have they asked for PCC for principal applicant only or for dependants as well?

kandel

Jan 2, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 April 2008
Doc's Request.
1 March 2012 Doc's Submitted: 20 Apr 2012
AOR Received.
06 July 2012
File Transfer...
25 Sep 2012 AOR Received: 16 Mar 2013
Med's Request
03 June 2013
Med's Done....
12 June 2013 Dependant......: One
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03 June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
07 Jan 2014
LANDED..........
02 Feb 2014
Sakamath,apple_talk,Rajmalhotra,User828,Sponsorparents,Shuga,SNSpring,Luck786 and all other regular users please copy the timeline table and paste it in your Signature which is under Forum Profile Information...just to make it visible for new members..thanks

rajmalhotra7

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kandel said:
Sakamath,apple_talk,Rajmalhotra,User828,Sponsorparents,Shuga,SNSpring,Luck786 and all other regular users please copy the timeline table and paste it in your Signature which is under Forum Profile Information...just to make it visible for new members..thanks
I added. lets see if it shows up

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
rajmalhotra7 said:
by filling out IMM5476 form
..and then mail it to New Delhi..is it feasible to do in this middle stage?

rajmalhotra7

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
user828 said:
..and then mail it to New Delhi..is it feasible to do in this middle stage?
Your parents can appoint representative at any stage. I don't know where to send form CIC-M or LVO in Delhi.

Spons

Star Member
Apr 9, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 25, 2011
Nomination.....
Documents sent on Feb 10, 2012
AOR Received.
May 9, 2012
File Transfer...
May 23, 2012
Kandel:
Thank you! I followed your advice and tried with Doc No starting with T5....but it did not work either. I hope that my access has been blocked for a good reason.

mahbubeh

Star Member
Jun 3, 2010
salyrm said:
Thanks Sakamath
Actually I am not a representative for my mother and she is now residing at a senior home back home, but I do not want to write the mailing address as her residence address at the senior home as there is no guarantee that she will get it and as I mentioned she cannot read English, so If I can't write my address here in Canada, can I at least write the mailing address an address back home for one of my relative to assist her reading the letter??
You can put your address even if you are not her representative. I put my address as mailing address and I am not my parents representative.

Luck786

Apr 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi kandel
I am new on this forum and as soon as i will know how to navigate here i will put address of thatgoogle doc as my signature.thanks.take care

Mockava

Star Member
Mar 25, 2012
Mississauga
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 2011
Med's Request
07 mar 2012
Med's Done....
20 Mar 2012
Passport Req..
21-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2012
Shuga said:
Has everybody's e-cas status changed from 2 lines to 1 line? or just for some people?

my status also changed from 2 lines to one... just wondeting if it means anything... or not...
Yes, mine has changed from 2 lines to one as well

darookie

Star Member
Jan 3, 2012
Hi everyone, Im just wondering how do you guys know if the decision was approved?? in my e-cas it is only showing that there is a decision and they sent out a letter..

this is the exact e-cas status..

"We sent you a letter on April 25, 2012 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us."

Is this the same as everyone who's application was approved? im kinda paranoid as there is a change in my status and im kinda worried that my mom's application will be denied.

thanks in advance!