+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

parents sponsership joine here

Anik

Dec 13, 2011
singhnx01 said:
...Our case was transferred to New Delhi (LVO). My parents received letter dated 04/23/2012 yesterday from New Delhi VO requesting for PCC and some more documents relating to non accompanying adult dependent (my elder brother) and also requesting my dad's personal history and also copies of my(sponser) old Indian passport. But there is no mention of medical. In any case, it is first time I have seen any body recieving any letter from New Delhi requesting for PCC after this new pilot program started. I hope everyone else whose case transferred to New Delhi will start receving come kind of communication for PCC and medical.
This is a good news indeed (the letter from your local VO). At least some progress.
This is the second communication from your local VO for you, right? I can't remember if you mentioned receiving an AOR from them (the spreadsheet says that you did - in less than a month from transfer). Was your AOR from ND VO mailed or emailed? And this second letter that your parents got - it was postal mail, right?

Did you provide email? Are you are representative for your parents?
Also, for the maiiing address, did you provide your parents' mailing address or your own in Canada in the IMM008?

Interestingly, local VOs processes seem to vary: another board member, Teri, got a medical request from Vienna VO but they have not asked for PCC explicitly. For you, ND asked for PCC but not medical yet... Oh well..

Also wondering why would they ask for all pages of your Indian passport? Some local specifics?

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
I am confused about AOR

When I got approval letter from Mi'suaga and that it has been transferred to ND, is that AOR? that letter was dated March 28th but I never got anything else from ND

Anik

Dec 13, 2011
user828 said:
I am confused about AOR

When I got approval letter from Mi'suaga and that it has been transferred to ND, is that AOR? that letter was dated March 28th but I never got anything else from ND
No, that is not what I mean by AOR.
Some people on the board here mentioned they got additional letter from their local VO stating that their application was received.
Look at the tracking sheet - you see several users who mentioned the AOR from local VO (and I recall them mentioning here on the board).

Ottawa does not seem to send such a letter but local VOs sometimes do (but again it seems to be another inconsistent process - maybe they send it to some but not all, 'randomly')

E.g. not all people got the 'application compete' letter or email from Mississauga before the approval/transfer lettter. Maybe it is the same with local AORs.

I have not heard anything yet from my local VO either ...(though I did not expect it yet as my transfer letter was only on April 12 - so it is likely too early for me).

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
Anik said:
I have not heard anything yet from my local VO either ...(though I did not expect it yet as my transfer letter was only on April 12 - so it is likely too early for me).
is that date you received the letter or is that dated letter...coz I might need to correct my timeline, my letter was dated march 28th ( approval ) but I received on April 4

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Etobocoke, H&C Grounds
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
24-02-2015, PR Card Received: 02-04-2015
mgoya said:
I am new to this blog. I have sponsered my parents in nov.2009. Has anyone got any request for additional documents sailing in the same boat?
check the timeline - there is somebody who received the request for additional paperwork request - this person's name is JOLLY77

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArUeo9rxUq8EdHZoRmx2Z1F5ak9zcnBaYzdWTkNqVEE#gid=3

veeru41

Star Member
Feb 1, 2012
To Singhnx ,why they need additional documents for unaccompanying children ,what type of documents for ur brother they are asking ,my file transferred to new delhi on jan 26 and and i got AOR from Delhi Feb 14 and there is one dependant child in or case and his brother married in india he is non accompanying so will they need his additional info too???thats strange that they need info abt non accompanying person LVO wasting their time and our time .

Anik

Dec 13, 2011
user828 said:
is that date you received the letter or is that dated letter...coz I might need to correct my timeline, my letter was dated march 28th ( approval ) but I received on April 4
It was the date on the letter for me. I received it a bit later (around April 14 or 15 I recall).

rajmalhotra7

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
salyrm said:
Thanks Sakamath
Actually I am not a representative for my mother and she is now residing at a senior home back home, but I do not want to write the mailing address as her residence address at the senior home as there is no guarantee that she will get it and as I mentioned she cannot read English, so If I can't write my address here in Canada, can I at least write the mailing address an address back home for one of my relative to assist her reading the letter??
Hi salyrm - You can become a representative for second part of the application i.e Permanent residence application of your mother. You can then inquire about your mother's application status and communicate, on behalf of your mother, with CPP-O or Local visa office.

P.S. The first part of application is sponsorship application. After having approved as a sponsor, second part starts i.e Permanent residence application of your mother

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
rajmalhotra7 said:
Hi salyrm - You can become a representative for second part of the application i.e Permanent residence application of your mother. You can then inquire about your mother's application status and communicate, on behalf of your mother, with CPP-O or Local visa office.

P.S. The first part of application is sponsorship application. After having approved as a sponsor, second part starts i.e Permanent residence application of your mother
I am thinking of doing something similar, how does one go about doing that

kandel

Jan 2, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 April 2008
Doc's Request.
1 March 2012 Doc's Submitted: 20 Apr 2012
AOR Received.
06 July 2012
File Transfer...
25 Sep 2012 AOR Received: 16 Mar 2013
Med's Request
03 June 2013
Med's Done....
12 June 2013 Dependant......: One
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03 June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
07 Jan 2014
LANDED..........
02 Feb 2014
singhnx01 said:
All,

Good news for people whose cases were transferred to ND LVO. My parents just received letter in mail requesting for PCC alogn with some additional documents required for un accompanifying adult dependent and also copies of all the pages from sponser's old Indian passport. Can some one tellmehow to attach a image file toposts
woww thats great news...good luck

kandel

Jan 2, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 April 2008
Doc's Request.
1 March 2012 Doc's Submitted: 20 Apr 2012
AOR Received.
06 July 2012
File Transfer...
25 Sep 2012 AOR Received: 16 Mar 2013
Med's Request
03 June 2013
Med's Done....
12 June 2013 Dependant......: One
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03 June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
07 Jan 2014
LANDED..........
02 Feb 2014
veeru41 said:
To Singhnx,
Is there any dependant children coming in ur case or just parents
No he doesnot have dependants you can check in the table

Shuga

Nov 26, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2008
Doc's Request.
25-11-2011
File Transfer...
31-01-2012
Med's Request
15-02-2012
Med's Done....
03-03-2012 and 03-07-2012
Has everybody's e-cas status changed from 2 lines to 1 line? or just for some people?

my status also changed from 2 lines to one... just wondeting if it means anything... or not...

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
Shuga said:
Has everybody's e-cas status changed from 2 lines to 1 line? or just for some people?

my status also changed from 2 lines to one... just wondeting if it means anything... or not...
changed from 2 lines to 1 line