+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents & Grandparents Program (PGP) 2023

Solarmanng

Nov 11, 2015
Hi, I got an email to submit additional documents for proof of relationship because am sponsoring my mom, I submitted my birth certificate and my moms birth certificate too. Pls what other documents I can add for proof of relationships. They asking for my mom CV too, but my mom is not educated. Pls I only have 30 days to submit these documents. Pls any idea. Thanks in advance.
For proof of relationship to your mum, your birth certificate should be valid if both you and your mom's names are well identified on the document. In my case, my birth certificate was not accepted as a proof of relationship to my mom because of mis-match of names on it. Though my mom's name was clearly identified on it, my first name there does not match what's on my passport. Therefore, I was asked to provide additional proof. Fortunately, my baptismal card which had all my legal names and that of my mom's was submitted and it was accepted.

SNS76

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, I just received the AOR for my mom and able to link her application. But I found the following information in the second paragraph (see the next paragraph). I did submit IMM5768 with my application. I am just confused about the sentence they use (mark in bold & underlined). Would you please confirm me, is this a generic format or I need to send them again!!

Please note that the following documentation will be required for your sponsorship application to determine whether you meet the minimum necessary income requirements to sponsor a parent or grandparent. In order to minimize processing delays, if not already included in your application, please obtain and submit as soon as possible:
• A completed and signed authorization form – IMM 5768 - Financial Evaluation for Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship providing your Social Insurance Number.
o If you selected “Yes” to the Statement of Consent on this form and provided your Social Insurance Number, you authorize IRCC to request information from Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) in regards to your, or the cosigner’s (if applicable), income tax information for the three consecutive years immediately preceding the received date of your application.

SNS76

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, I received the AOR today. My mom was here two times for 4 yrs with supervisa and now she is in Bangladesh. Did you receive anything else than the AOR yet? I got a weird message about IMM5768. Please see my message in the forum and reply me.

I am in a similar situation, My mom visited 2 times in the last 10 years which is more then 6 months. She is in India now. How to apply for PCC in Canada if she is not in Canada currently?

I just got AOR on Friday not PCC request yet.

Mar 14, 2024
Hi, I just received the AOR for my mom and able to link her application. But I found the following information in the second paragraph (see the next paragraph). I did submit IMM5768 with my application. I am just confused about the sentence they use (mark in bold & underlined). Would you please confirm me, is this a generic format or I need to send them again!!

Please note that the following documentation will be required for your sponsorship application to determine whether you meet the minimum necessary income requirements to sponsor a parent or grandparent. In order to minimize processing delays, if not already included in your application, please obtain and submit as soon as possible:
• A completed and signed authorization form – IMM 5768 - Financial Evaluation for Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship providing your Social Insurance Number.
o If you selected “Yes” to the Statement of Consent on this form and provided your Social Insurance Number, you authorize IRCC to request information from Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) in regards to your, or the cosigner’s (if applicable), income tax information for the three consecutive years immediately preceding the received date of your application.
Please share your timeline. When you submitted your application and if you received additional document request?

Solarmanng

Nov 11, 2015

It is a generic statement because I received it too when I got my AOR. I did not bother sending the same form again because it was fully completed when I submitted my application.

Reactions: SNS76

CecDec2013

Star Member
Sep 3, 2014
Hi, I received the AOR today. My mom was here two times for 4 yrs with supervisa and now she is in Bangladesh. Did you receive anything else than the AOR yet? I got a weird message about IMM5768. Please see my message in the forum and reply me.
No, I haven't received anything after AOR yet.

Nikhil shah

Star Member
May 4, 2016
Hello everyone,
today i got request for police clearance. my question is my parents are in canada from last 2 years. do they need Canada police clearance as well? kindly let me know. Also there is statement that i need to let them know about current residential address. how do i let them know? there is no email provided

SNS76

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone,
today i got request for police clearance. my question is my parents are in canada from last 2 years. do they need Canada police clearance as well? kindly let me know. Also there is statement that i need to let them know about current residential address. how do i let them know? there is no email provided
No 1: you don't need Canadian police clearance
No.2: Send them you current driving license by case specific inquiry link

Nikhil shah

Star Member
May 4, 2016
No 1: you don't need Canadian police clearance
No.2: Send them you current driving license by case specific inquiry link
thank you. are they asking mine or my parents residential address. my parents are on visitor visa and they dont have any address proof of canada

MILIND1985

Star Member
Jul 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/06/2014
IELTS Request
with file
File Transfer...
25/11/2014
Med's Request
09/09/2015
Med's Done....
16/09/2015
Interview........
waived tlu verification
Passport Req..
05/11/2015 DM - 23/10/2015
Hey December submission here too.
No updates yet. Hoping they do it asap before the intake for 2024
HEY
Don't loose hope I am also December submission,
Just received my AOR yesterday on 15th MAY

Reactions: indbangalore

MILIND1985

Star Member
Jul 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/06/2014
IELTS Request
with file
File Transfer...
25/11/2014
Med's Request
09/09/2015
Med's Done....
16/09/2015
Interview........
waived tlu verification
Passport Req..
PGP2023 - Dec 2 App submission
No AOR, No updates or Additional doc request
Not able to link Gc key .

Any one in similar situation ?

Hope all pending apps move faster before 2024 intake gate opens :(
I am December submission too.
Just received my AOR yesterday

MILIND1985

Star Member
Jul 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/06/2014
IELTS Request
with file
File Transfer...
25/11/2014
Med's Request
09/09/2015
Med's Done....
16/09/2015
Interview........
waived tlu verification
Passport Req..
"This letter confirms that your Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class was received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) at the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga on behalf of the following family member(s):

NAME

Please note that the following documentation will be required for your sponsorship application to determine whether you meet the minimum necessary income requirements to sponsor a parent or grandparent. In order to minimize processing delays, if not already included in your application, please obtain and submit as soon as possible:"

Is this AOR?
Do I have to resubmit the form if I send the signed form with application?

Any one received same?

Thank you
NO this is not an AOR and you don't need to send any documents.
I also got same Email and good news is that after 4 days I received AOR Email

jasvirbatth

Jun 13, 2016
Hi, I Just share my timeline.
Application Submitted date- 15/Nov/2023
Additional Document Request- 21/Mar/2024 Additional Family Information form Imm 5406 hand signed and date.
Biometrics Request Letter- 26/Apr/2024
Biometrics Done- 01/May/2024
PCC Request Letter- 29/Apr/2024
Pre Arrival Letter- 29/Apr/2024
Sponsor Approval Letter-02/May/2024
CPC Mississauga
Medical Not Requested- because Recently Done during Supervisa File in Nov 2023.
PCC Submitted- 8/May/2024
Waiting for Decision & PPR
Hope Get it Soon.

Last edited:

Waiting786

Dec 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LDN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
Doc's Request.
Jan 2015
AOR Received.
Aug 2013
File Transfer...
Feb 2014
Med's Request
Oct 2014
Med's Done....
Oct 2014
Interview........
DM on Feb 2015
Passport Req..
08 April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
17 April 2015
LANDED..........
Waiting.....
NO this is not an AOR and you don't need to send any documents.
I also got same Email and good news is that after 4 days I received AOR Email
I received the same email in subject its written AOR