App. Filed.......
04-04-2016
Doc's Request.
27-07-2016 RCMP
AOR Received.
AOR1 26-04-2016 AOR2 14-06-2016
File Transfer...
06-06-2016
That means your parents COPR has been issued. There might be date of validity mentioned in the line.
Exactly, my mother received her CoPR today! What a long journey.
I still have one last thing to deal with CIC - my wife's citizenship!

wxhzk

Star Member
Aug 13, 2015
that is Good, @tiwana2555 and I got DM2 on July 22, 2021, and PPR on Aug 05. still waiting for Virtual landing email or a phone call. It means you did not receive any call for landing it was just an email landing. Can you advise from where did you receive this email NDVO or from a Canadian visa office
Hi Vic R, I have a question. I assume that your parents are in Canada, because I saw the word "virtual landing". Then since your parents are already in Canada, why it still needs PPR? Do we still need to send passport to CIC to get the visa stamp?

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
@ IHeartCanada.
Just to be clear, Biometric we have done is not for Visitor Visa, it is for PR.
My Mom's medical passed last Friday (Aug 06th) from online account status. Today I received "Correspondence Letter" document : IMM0535 Document (Medical Surveillance Undertaking). I believe it is communication to Applicant since there are no action mentioned to us to do.
If you have any insights on this scenario, please share your thoughts.

Thx
RenukaVasanth.
That medical surveillance is done after your mother lands here in Canada. Don't worry about it for the time being.

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Hi Vic R, I have a question. I assume that your parents are in Canada, because I saw the word "virtual landing". Then since your parents are already in Canada, why it still needs PPR? Do we still need to send passport to CIC to get the visa stamp?
If your parents are in Canada, there will still be PPR but for virtual landing, they don't have to send passport to visa office. Even NDVO appears to be including virtual landing option in new PPR email now.

Reactions: wxhzk

pchaha

May 21, 2020
@pchaha

Thisis encouraging to see you had same scenario as us

So you informed NDVO via webform on Aug 4 after PPR email from them that Applicant is in Canada and today after a week you got your virtual landing email from Ircc office in canada

Am I right ?
Yes - this is correct. I believe i was able to hop into the next line up (e-COPR) a couple of days ahead of you folks. That may be based on different regional jurisdictions. Your's should come through soon as well.

ColinZeal

May 19, 2021
Just wait for PPR. Ecas and myCIC will not change in PA DM.
Ok, that is interesting, I thought something would show up there and was starting to get concerned actually. So I guess we can update the tracker? DM for PA was on August 11. Not sure which line it is, but username is "colinzeal". Thank you.

Reactions: laxsun

rohan85

Jun 23, 2012
Toronto
My parents application got a notification in their online application which states "Invitation to Pre-arrival services: Hello, We are currently processing your application for permanent residency. You now qualify to receive pre-arrival services to help you prepare for your new life in Canada. These services are only available to you before you enter Canada"

Also, the status is still "Submitted" when I open the application through the login process. If I just see the status by entering the UCI number, it says "Decision Made"

What does all this mean? What are the next steps? Note: They are physically in Canada

Hamied

Feb 20, 2016
Anyone got any updates from London visa office recently?? Looks like no movement from them … I haven’t seen any update
No updates that I've seen for people after medical pass. But I think there are some being processed at London after their 2nd medicals.

tiwana2555

Star Member
Nov 7, 2017
Yes - this is correct. I believe i was able to hop into the next line up (e-COPR) a couple of days ahead of you folks. That may be based on different regional jurisdictions. Your's should come through soon as well.
@pchaha

Thanks

I just wanted to know NDVO is responding to webforms which leads to Portal email for you

SKgirl

Star Member
Oct 19, 2011
SK
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
@laxsun @robertp pls update. Biometrics completed Jan 19, 2021. Police Clearance submitted: June 22, 2021. Medical Passed: Aug. 11, 2021. Additional Document Requested: Government Service. Thank you.

Reactions: laxsun

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Ok, that is interesting, I thought something would show up there and was starting to get concerned actually. So I guess we can update the tracker? DM for PA was on August 11. Not sure which line it is, but username is "colinzeal". Thank you.
Tracker is updated. Ecas must have changed but myCIC will not have any updates.

Reactions: ColinZeal