+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014
I am June 24 2019 applicant. I received AOR in Dec 2019 and I haven't heard from CIC since then. is there anyone having same issue?

I tried to contact CIC agent but they don't have any updated information.

Do you suggest what should I do now?
Have you tried reaching out to your MP, or Ordered GCMS notes to check what's the last update from IRCC.

Other than waiting patiently there is no other option.

We are May 2019, AOR1 in Aug 2019. After 24 months, today I received a Biometrics request for my Parents. Both Parents are in Canace since 2016 on SuperVisa, with short trips to India in-between.

I hope other members who are in a similar situation, will soon see movement on their application.

renukavasanth

Nov 3, 2019
Have you tried reaching out to your MP, or Ordered GCMS notes to check what's the last update from IRCC.

Other than waiting patiently there is no other option.

We are May 2019, AOR1 in Aug 2019. After 24 months, today I received a Biometrics request for my Parents. Both Parents are in Canace since 2016 on SuperVisa, with short trips to India in-between.

I hope other members who are in a similar situation, will soon see movement on their application.
I am in the same situation, my mom received the Biometrics on 29th Jul and we completed Biometrics on 03rd Aug. Biometrics was OK and it is valid for 10yrs. My mom is with us as Visitor for more than 18months.

Thx
RenukaVasanth.

renukavasanth

Nov 3, 2019
To Experts,
Today I received the email notification for my mom's application. When I logged into online account I found the "Correspondence Letter" document : IMM0535 Document (Medical Surveillance Undertaking). There is no instruction what to do, I am kind of confused.
Is anyone has received this type of document, Do I take any action on this? (or) This document is only for my information purpose.

Please suggest.

Thx
RenukaVasanth.

IheartCanada

Jun 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am in the same situation, my mom received the Biometrics on 29th Jul and we completed Biometrics on 03rd Aug. Biometrics was OK and it is valid for 10yrs. My mom is with us as Visitor for more than 18months.

Thx
RenukaVasanth.
Sorry that means even haviny the valid biometric for the visitor visa is not enough and they will ask for another one?

renukavasanth

Nov 3, 2019
Sorry that means even haviny the valid biometric for the visitor visa is not enough and they will ask for another one?
@ IHeartCanada.
Just to be clear, Biometric we have done is not for Visitor Visa, it is for PR.
My Mom's medical passed last Friday (Aug 06th) from online account status. Today I received "Correspondence Letter" document : IMM0535 Document (Medical Surveillance Undertaking). I believe it is communication to Applicant since there are no action mentioned to us to do.
If you have any insights on this scenario, please share your thoughts.

Thx
RenukaVasanth.

pchaha

May 21, 2020
that is Good, @tiwana2555 and I got DM2 on July 22, 2021, and PPR on Aug 05. still waiting for Virtual landing email or a phone call. It means you did not receive any call for landing it was just an email landing. Can you advise from where did you receive this email NDVO or from a Canadian visa office
It was an email from a Canadian Office once NDVO receives the Web form. Your region might be different from mine so it should arrive soon. I dont think they ever call anyone on a non-arranged time.

Aug 1, 2021
Does anyone know how to extend Medical Exam ? My in-law may not be able get medical exam done within one month due to covid lock down in her city.
IRCC did say it possible with reasonable reason. However, there is no specific methods mentioned anywhere?

Appreciated if anyone can help

cheers
You should submit a web form. Link should be in email received for medical request.

Reactions: hshi

tiwana2555

Star Member
Nov 7, 2017
It was an email from a Canadian Office once NDVO receives the Web form. Your region might be different from mine so it should arrive soon. I dont think they ever call anyone on a non-arranged time.
@pchaha

Thisis encouraging to see you had same scenario as us

So you informed NDVO via webform on Aug 4 after PPR email from them that Applicant is in Canada and today after a week you got your virtual landing email from Ircc office in canada

Am I right ?

AbMel

Aug 12, 2021
HI
Application Received: June 2019
Application processed: July 2021
Biometrics Requested: 9 August, 2021
Biometrics Scheduled: Tomorrow

My question is what's next? I've already paid for the Biometric fees, paid for the PR fees as they already have the PR documents filled in when I initially submitted the documents. So what's next after the biometrics? Medical? and then what else? My parents are here in Canada - so wanted to know what the gap in months between each?

Thanks for your help.

jittujobyjohn_1985

Star Member
Mar 16, 2018
Received request from IRCC to submit CV of my parents, Proof of relation-ship, my Aadar, voter's ID, school certificate copies.
Can someone post an example of CV please.

Shahp

Sep 6, 2020
Hello experts, I need some guidance.

Second medical request received July 24 and completed on July 28, 2021 not updated on CIC portal yet.

File with CPC-M.

Parents in Canada on visitor visa since Nov 2019.

They were on applied status since Dec 2020 for extending their stay.

Aug 7th we received letter advising their stay in Canada ends sept 03,2021 and must leave.

I called CIC and agent advised me to apply again for extension if I don’t receive any update on PR file.

What should be next course of action: parents should go back to India or apply for another extension if no update? I am concerned if they leave, their file for passport call might be transferred to NDVO causing more delay.

Please advise!

Last edited:

amax

Jun 25, 2014
I am June 24 2019 applicant. I received AOR in Dec 2019 and I haven't heard from CIC since then. is there anyone having same issue?

I tried to contact CIC agent but they don't have any updated information.

Do you suggest what should I do now?
I have in the exact same case as you.. lets hope things start moving better.