Waived
Passport Req..
24-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Hi All,

Just had a call with Cic, they confirmed the Indian PCC and IMM5562E form was linked to application and they do not need anything else. I am still not sure why Background check hasn't started yet and its still Not applicable. Last update was January 13, 2020 You passed the medical exam.

My parents are here on super visa since Oct 2018, so do we need to do Biometrics and also is RCMP needed? CV is another thing which I haven't emailed them. Are these things causing delays? Please advise.

asad4455

Star Member
Sep 19, 2019
Call Social Services in Ontario and explain them that IRCC is waiting for a response from them.
416-212-7432
This is the phone number that someone else used from Ontario.
I called them and explained the whole thing. They said I will have to fax them with all the info of the sponsor and the people who are being sponsored and they will then respond to me and also IRCC with the clearance. Also they told me this could take up to 6 to 8 weeks for them.... is this normal? Anyone went through this please respond... I am not sure what to do

yanesrahn

Oct 7, 2008
ontario
Visa Office......
Buffalo
App. Filed.......
12-01-12
Nomination.....
28-11-11
AOR Received.
15-02-12
Med's Request
15-02-12
Med's Done....
21-02-12
Passport Req..
08-05-2013 received 10-05-20113
Please update:
Please tag @YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew @serious_cheese to add / update your info in tracker
  • Line # in tracker: if applicable 703 (yanesrahn)
  • Sponsored People:
  • Parents Country of Citizenship:
  • Sponsor Province:
  • Invitations Receive Date:
  • Application received in Ottawa Date:
  • AoR Received (DATE):
  • Ecas Status for Sponsorship Application: Decision Made today MARCH 4
  • Ecas Status for PR Application. iN PROCESS
  • Sponsorship In process Date:
  • Sponsorship Decision Made Date:
  • Local Visa Office :
  • Biometric request : March 3, 2020
  • MyCIC update:
  • IME request date :
  • IME Passed date:
  • PCC request:
  • Additional document / travel history request date :
  • PR decision made date :
  • PPR date :
  • Comment / additional information :
THANKS

Reactions: robertp

Irynaken

Star Member
Jul 17, 2019
Wondering if anyone has experienced this... I just got request for PCC however, everything else is still "under review". Is this odd as it sounds?

Review of eligibility Help - Review of eligibility

We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results Help - Review of medical results

We are reviewing the results of your medical exam.

Review of additional documents Help - Review of additional documents

We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.

Interview Help - Interview

You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics Help - Biometrics

October 9, 2019 Completed.

Background check Help - Background check

We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision Help - Final decision

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Any input will be much appreciated
We are in the similar situation. The only difference is that we got a request for the PCC and other docs along with the IME request. Medicals are under review and they are processing background check

calgary17

Mar 11, 2017
London, ON
I called them and explained the whole thing. They said I will have to fax them with all the info of the sponsor and the people who are being sponsored and they will then respond to me and also IRCC with the clearance. Also they told me this could take up to 6 to 8 weeks for them.... is this normal? Anyone went through this please respond... I am not sure what to do
I am from Alberta and the process was more difficult here.
In Ontario, they take your details and tell you if they have already replied to IRCC or mot yet. In most cases they had responded to IRCC, it was just IRCC who did not check the response and then social services resent it again on request.
I would say call them again tomorrow and you may find some different agent on the call and may be that person can help you.
Tell them that there are a lot more cases like these and they have helped them.
They should take your and co-signer’s (if applicable) names, SIN numbers, date of birth etc and search if they have already responded to Immigration or not. If they have already responded, request them to re send it again and then call IRCC and advise them of the date on which it was sent again.

Rhill

Star Member
Feb 17, 2020
We are in the similar situation. The only difference is that we got a request for the PCC and other docs along with the IME request. Medicals are under review and they are processing background check
I don't believe it's very accurate in term of updates. My parents had IME on NOv 8th, then my mom got request to see cardiologist which was done on Feb 5th, the status never changed to review med. results, initially I saw " we didn't receive results", then it changed to initial statement " we have requested medical exam..."

Rhill

Star Member
Feb 17, 2020
Am I the only one checking my CIC and ECAS multiple times through out the day? Someone did mention that the update happens only at 8 am. Is it true? And I just have to deal with my obsession?

diveshsingh

Nov 25, 2017
Hi Guys,

I have a question relating to request for IMM5562 , do we need to fill individual form for both the parents, as in the form its mention need to be filled by principal applicant

Also my mother is a housewife do I need to create a CV(as in the email I just mentioned she is a housewife)

Thanks in Advance

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Hi Guys,

I have a question relating to request for IMM5562 , do we need to fill individual form for both the parents, as in the form its mention need to be filled by principal applicant

Also my mother is a housewife do I need to create a CV(as in the email I just mentioned she is a housewife)

Thanks in Advance
Only PA, with details for the Dep.

for CV: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/parents-and-grandparents-sponsorship-2019.611761/page-1560#post-8198912

Irynaken

Star Member
Jul 17, 2019
I don't believe it's very accurate in term of updates. My parents had IME on NOv 8th, then my mom got request to see cardiologist which was done on Feb 5th, the status never changed to review med. results, initially I saw " we didn't receive results", then it changed to initial statement " we have requested medical exam..."
My mom had her medical exam on November 8, then further appointment on December 5. up until January 10 it said" we have requested a medical exam" even though two appointment had taken place and they had doctor's reports. In January we finally saw the change of the status to "we are reviewing the results of your medical exam". The status is still the same. They started processing background check last week but no updates on medicals yet.

Reactions: Rhill

Irynaken

Star Member
Jul 17, 2019
Finally, after 7 month, my parents passed the medical exam today.
Timeline:
Apr 30, 2019
Initial medical: Aug 15, 2019
Additional test: October 29, 2019
Medical passed: March 04, 2020 (Local MP helped to get it processed)

thanks....
so happy for you! It's been four months for us with the same worries. So are you saying that your local MP had some influence on the processing times ?

Arvin5715

Mar 4, 2020
Hello everyone, I am new to this thread. I got last communication from CPC in November 14, 2019 with the request to update one of the application forms. I updated forms and emailed them very next day. Since then there is no update or any email from them. I was wondering if someone have similar experiences.

seehat_inder

Jul 12, 2013
so happy for you! It's been four months for us with the same worries. So are you saying that your local MP had some influence on the processing times ?
Some where, I got the information that they must process the medical within 6 months. Based on that, I asked what's happening. I had to follow up with MP at least 3-4 times. In Feb first week, they called me and said it is in process and should be updated soon. Today they called me and said it has been processed. I do not know, if they influence or not. Or they just poke saying why it is being delayed as usually it is updated within a week.

Good luck for you....

Reactions: Irynaken