+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2018

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
Thanks for the quick reply razerblade but my only concern is that on her supervisa application we filled close guess dates. Will cic compare her supervisa dates to current dates .
Why not provide the same dates that you provided on the super visa application ?

Did you provide any letter explaining that the dates are close approximations ?

Har_hi

Mar 19, 2018
Why not provide the same dates that you provided on the super visa application ?

Did you provide any letter explaining that the dates are close approximations ?
I had all those dates saved but my hardrive crashed and all the information gone.We didnt provide any letter explaining close approximation.

ssaansari

Jul 15, 2008
Karachi - PK
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am applying for my Father and Mother they don't have any other dependants should I fill this form
"Additional Dependants/Declaration Form (IMM 0008DEP)"
for my Mother as well?

skiour80

Apr 3, 2018
Hi, I am sponsoring my parents who do not speak English. Am I allowed to fill in their applications on behalf of them and send them to be signed by them, in this case do I need to fill in the Representative Form? If not what is the alternative? many thanks!

risingstareyes

Mar 31, 2018
Hi, I am sponsoring my parents who do not speak English. Am I allowed to fill in their applications on behalf of them and send them to be signed by them, in this case do I need to fill in the Representative Form? If not what is the alternative? many thanks!
Yes

canadavisa2018

Star Member
Jan 4, 2018
Yes you can fill in forms and have your parents sign them. But if parents cannot handle CIC communications them self. its good idea to have your self as Representative for them. otherwise CIC may not give details to you and your parents may not be able to understands in case they needs to call CIC. Although Making Representative is not mandatory.

canadavisa24

Apr 3, 2018
Hi All,

I am filling forms for my parents residency and have couple of questions regarding the same:
1. My parents have an old and a new passport. Do we attach copies of both passports with the application.
2. For the copies, should we send all the stamped pages or just first and last page.
3. Is medical required at this stage when we are submitting the application package or this is something that we get the request later.

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks in advance

risingstareyes

Mar 31, 2018
Hi All,

I am filling forms for my parents residency and have couple of questions regarding the same:
1. My parents have an old and a new passport. Do we attach copies of both passports with the application.
2. For the copies, should we send all the stamped pages or just first and last page.
3. Is medical required at this stage when we are submitting the application package or this is something that we get the request later.

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks in advance
1 new and valid passort only
2 no only photo page shows passport number and expiry date
3 no

ta0505

Star Member
Nov 13, 2014
For parents signature I assume we can send them the forms through email and they can send us back scanned copy including their signatures. As we need to send physical package to CIC is scanned signature fine from parents ?

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
For parents signature I assume we can send them the forms through email and they can send us back scanned copy including their signatures. As we need to send physical package to CIC is scanned signature fine from parents ?
Signatures need to be in ink. So no scanned copy. You can email them the form and they can print, sign and "snail" mail the signed forms back to you. Then you can assemble the package.