+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2018

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011
How to Arrange Package:
Please correct me if I am wrong
According to when I understood from Guide, put pages according to below order:
1. PDF that received in Email 4 pages English and French.
2. BAR code page from IMM1344 Page-8 of total 8
3. BAR code page from IMM0008 page-4 and page-5 of total 6 (can be more)

4. Check list IMM5771
5. IMM1344 7 pages of total 8, BAR code page in position-2
6. IMM5768 all pages followed by: if applicable : IMM5748
7. if applicable: IMM5409

8. IMM0008 : Generic Application form for Canada, 2 BAR code pages on position-3
9. if applicable: IMM0008DEP
10. IMM5669 : Schedule A - Background Declaration
11. IMM5406 : Additional Family Information
remaining documents in order as stated in Check list
The letter you received via email from IRCC, has to be put on top of the package, that's what the letter says.

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011
I would better ring CIC for this .
Hey, its confirmed, the numbers on the bottom right side of VISA stamp is the UCI number. I checked with one guy who came as a student, the UCI mentioned on his student permit is same as those numbers mentioned on the bottom right side of his student visa.

Rob_TO

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Seoul, Korea
App. Filed.......
13-07-2012
AOR Received.
18-08-2012
File Transfer...
21-08-2012
Med's Done....
Sent with App
Passport Req..
N/R - Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2012
LANDED..........
16-11-2012
I am confused about the income, which column I have to see in my T4? or my offer letter salary is my income for the year?
Your T4 is irrelevant. All that matters is line 150 of your tax return in 3 previous years, less any deductions for non-qualifying income (like regular EI payments).

Reactions: gst8486

theone

Star Member
Nov 1, 2006
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july2006
Doc's Request.
october 2010
File Transfer...
may2010
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Hi everyone,

I had a problem in downloading the application form to sponsor my parents, the message I received says that my Adobe reader is unable to show the document. Not up to date

I had updated the software, and tried to download the form from different computers with no result. Did anyone face a similar problem??

Please advise,

Thank you

canadavisa2018

Star Member
Jan 4, 2018
Hi everyone,

I had a problem in downloading the application form to sponsor my parents, the message I received says that my Adobe reader is unable to show the document. Not up to date

I had updated the software, and tried to download the form from different computers with no result. Did anyone face a similar problem??

Please advise,

Thank you
get the latest from adobe site: https://get.adobe.com/reader/

enth

Star Member
Mar 28, 2015
Hi everyone,

Please advise,

Thank you
Also try opening in internet explorer, from website, rather then chrome

rash04

Feb 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey, its confirmed, the numbers on the bottom right side of VISA stamp is the UCI number. I checked with one guy who came as a student, the UCI mentioned on his student permit is same as those numbers mentioned on the bottom right side of his student visa.
So will we just put for principal applicant or how???

sarah30

Apr 3, 2018
Hi everyone,
I'm new to this forum and have recently been selected for parents sponsorship. I'm sponsoring both my mother and father. Now I'm confused with form IMM1344 (application to sponsor). Do I need to fill 2 of this form one for my father and one for mother? Or only one form and make that person the principle applicant? thanks

canadavisa2018

Star Member
Jan 4, 2018
Just sent the application via Canada Post. Hope for best and fast re-union with parents.
Thank you to the people on this forum for help and support.
Also good luck for your applications.

Last edited:
Reactions: gst8486

canadavisa2018

Star Member
Jan 4, 2018
Hi everyone,
I'm new to this forum and have recently been selected for parents sponsorship. I'm sponsoring both my mother and father. Now I'm confused with form IMM1344 (application to sponsor). Do I need to fill 2 of this form one for my father and one for mother? Or only one form and make that person the principle applicant? thanks
You needs to fill only one copy of IMM1344. Make one of your parents as principle applicant and fill it for that person.

rash04

Feb 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just sent the application via Canada Post. Hope for best and fast re-union with parents.
Thank you to the people on this forum for help and support.
Also good luck for your applications.
Hey did you put uci or just left it blank???

canadavisa24

Apr 3, 2018
Hi Everyone,

A quick question for my parents sponsorship, my parents are in India and I am here in Canada sponsoring them. I was wondering if I can send all the documents to Ottawa office directly or it has to be my parents sending the courier from India to Ottawa. Is there anything mentioned anywhere that the package should be sent by the principal applicant and not the sponsor? Please let me know.

Thanks