Missisuaga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
Med's Done....
Feb 2012
Interview........
Oct 2012 (rejected) went for Appeal (ADR)
Passport Req..
July 2012
Hi,

I send the application document for my Parents around Mid of May 2018 . I am not sure if process needed any online account creation or profile. Can you please help how to track this application.

HarryKhuttan

Feb 4, 2015
Edmonton
My application was received on 23rd April and i’m still not able to check ecas and haven’t got an AOR yet. Anyone with same timeline still waiting for an AOR or i’m the only one left?

zheka

Star Member
Jul 17, 2017
My application was received on 23rd April and i’m still not able to check ecas and haven’t got an AOR yet. Anyone with same timeline still waiting for an AOR or i’m the only one left?
Mine was received on Apr 26, no AOR or Ecas. Just relax.

AnNingCanada

Jun 5, 2018
Hello VertigO,

I faxed the death certificate at the same day as you, and last Friday my sponsorship status changed to Decision Made. I guess yours should be same. What you can do is, using your own UCI(you can find it in the letter asking for death certificate) and other information to log into CIC online service, you will see the decision made,

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do

AnNingCanada

Jun 5, 2018
Hi everybody,

Please using your own UCI(you can find it on your permanent resident card or Canadian citizenship certificate - it is 8 digits) and other information to log into CIC online service, you will see the decision made for sponsorship., I found it Last Friday, but I haven’t received the email. Currently it is your(sponsor’s) case, not your parent (applicant)’s. After transferring to local visa office, please use your parents’ information to log in. It’s their case.

AnNingCanada

Jun 5, 2018
Take a chill pill.IRCC are still processing the applications which have been submitted around 23 April.If you check the spreadsheet for 2017 the applicants received AOR after 2 to 4 months.We are lucky enough that our application are being processwd faster than 2017.So please have patience and pray to god that all of our parents get visa soon.
Yes, we are faster than 2017 PGP.

NavSid

Jun 10, 2018
Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum. I wish I had discovered this before sending my application package. However, I will still ask my questions for peace of mind and hope someone will answer these.

My application package was received with signature on May 22. No AOR yet, and I realize I sent it later than a lot of people on this forum. So, I will be patient and wait.

But here are my questions:

1. I did not write my UCI in the application. In the past years when I had applied and got rejected (before lottery system), they had added it in themselves. Will not writing UCI count as incomplete? I wrote “NA” for UCI.

2. I meet Minimum income requirement for all three years easily. However, my spouse - the co-signer, owes taxes. Will this impact their decision?

3. I did not send the Use of Representative form and wrote NA on the checklist. Does this count as incomplete?

I would really appreciate the answers to these. Thank you the admin for this wonderful forum.

AnNingCanada

Jun 5, 2018
Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum. I wish I had discovered this before sending my application package. However, I will still ask my questions for peace of mind and hope someone will answer these.

My application package was received with signature on May 22. No AOR yet, and I realize I sent it later than a lot of people on this forum. So, I will be patient and wait.

1. I did not write my UCI in the application. In the past years when I had applied and got rejected (before lottery system), they had added it in themselves. Will not writing UCI count as incomplete? I wrote “NA” for UCI.

2. I meet Minimum income requirement for all three years easily. However, my spouse - the co-signer, owes taxes. Will this impact their decision?

3. I did not send the Use of Representative form and wrote NA on the checklist. Does this count as incomplete?

I would really appreciate the answers to these. Thank you the admin for this wonderful forum.
Q1, Do you have a UCI?

Q2: If you meet Minimum income requirement for all three years easily, why did you ask for your spouse as co-signer?

Q3: it is normal (OK), I guess most of us didn’t use the Representative, Use of Representative is optional.

All answers are my understanding, please also see other people’s advice in the forum.

If cic needs additional information, they will ask for it through email (my case).check your emails often, don’t miss anything.

NavSid

Jun 10, 2018
Q1, Do you have a UCI?

Q2: If you meet Minimum income requirement for all three years easily, why did you ask for your spouse as co-signer?

Q3: it is normal (OK), I guess most of us didn’t use the Representative, Use of Representative is optional.

All answers are my understanding, please also see other people’s advice in the forum.

If cic needs additional information, they will ask for it through email (my case).check your emails often, don’t miss anything.

1. Well .. from what I gather from this forum, I should have used the UCI from my citizenship certificate? I have that but did not use it.

2. I meet the income requirements after having a co-signer.

3. Thank you :)

Thank you for responding so soon.

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011

It will depend on the Immigration officer, perhaps IRCC's expectations is that the UCI is provided if it is not the first time you are dealing with IRCC.

Unpaid taxes should not have any effect on sponsorship application. Even then owing money to CRA could adversely effect your application, again will depend on IRCC officer. Your best bet is to pay-off the owing amount, or set up a payment plan (installments) with CRA to payoff the owing amount.

You will be asked by IRCC to provide this form. Its not mentioned anywhere that this form is a mandatory form, even then some applicants were asked by IRCC to provide IMM5476.

Good Luck!

Hi everyone,

badar14

Champion Member
May 5, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013
Hi everybody,

Please using your own UCI(you can find it on your permanent resident card or Canadian citizenship certificate - it is 8 digits) and other information to log into CIC online service, you will see the decision made for sponsorship., I found it Last Friday, but I haven’t received the email. Currently it is your(sponsor’s) case, not your parent (applicant)’s. After transferring to local visa office, please use your parents’ information to log in. It’s their case.

No Luck

Still showing my citizenship application status only "Complete".

S.B

USK

Star Member
Jul 7, 2012
If applicants meet the income requirement and done their paper work right, they shouldn't be worried.

Seems like CIC is taking its time to actually going through the completeness of application. That includes verifying the applicants income for past years.

In future, this could be the basis of second draw.

Reactions: gst8486

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011
If applicants meet the income requirement and done their paper work right, they shouldn't be worried.

Seems like CIC is taking its time to actually going through the completeness of application. That includes verifying the applicants income for past years.

In future, this could be the basis of second draw.
I agree! As promised by government, they are checking if this year's quota of 10,000 spots is filled or not.

I feel that at this moment, IRCC has allocated/ diverted some resources to figure out if a second draw is needed.

I have a strong feeling that a second draw is coming, which will be good for many sponsors who are eligible and couldn't make it in the first draw.

Being said that, lets hope that the AORs show up in coming days. Good luck everyone!

aasulman

Star Member
Jul 28, 2011
Hi, I sent application for PGP-2018 for my parents in end of April by XpressPost, I remember that I checked that the application was received in Ottawa. But I misplaced the tracking number for Canada Post. I know this is unlikely, but does CIC have any record for missing application packages? If so, what will be my proof that I sent the application package? I should have been more careful with the tracking number but I guess it is too late now.