+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2017

Nerri

Oct 4, 2017
Then you do medical do they do blood test? My dad is main person on application and he just found out have prostate cancer. Hope that his file will sit for while in Warsaw, and he will get sort it our before medical request.

Have anybody got approved for PR with serious medical issues?

Reactions: YULIA-2016

Well Wisher

May 23, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2012
Nomination.....
December 2012
AOR Received.
27-02-2013
File Transfer...
27-02-2013
Med's Request
03-03-2013
Med's Done....
13-03-2013
Passport Req..
03-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-07-2013
LANDED..........
20-07-2013
Lucky. I am waiting for this time.
For me this is the status as on IRCC.(as of now)

Application step Current status Help
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results - You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents - We are reviewing the additional documents you provided. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Pre-arrival Service letter received 8June along with Govt employment details request. Employment details submitted back to IRCC site on 12June, and also submitted RPRF receipt for both (it was showing to RPRF receipt required alongwith Govt details on IRCC under view submitted application).
PCC submitted 20th June 2018 through email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca.
Waiting for PPR, could be anytime soon, I hope. :confused::rolleyes:

Reactions: Balwinder Sekhon

Balwinder Sekhon

Star Member
Sep 14, 2017
For me this is the status as on IRCC.(as of now)

Application step Current status Help
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results - You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents - We are reviewing the additional documents you provided. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Pre-arrival Service letter received 8June along with Govt employment details request. Employment details submitted back to IRCC site on 12June, and also submitted RPRF receipt for both (it was showing to RPRF receipt required alongwith Govt details on IRCC under view submitted application).
PCC submitted 20th June 2018 through email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca.
Waiting for PPR, could be anytime soon, I hope. :confused::rolleyes:
You are lucky too.

Javiya

Sep 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO - New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013 PER Received.: 16-08-2013
AOR Received.
17-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with APPLICATION
Med's Request
04-12-2013
Med's Done....
10-12-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-02-2014
LANDED..........
20-02-2014

Jessema

Jun 14, 2017
Thanks.. The document I received had no email and it is from Family Class unit. No email received ever
my situation is exactly same. only got letter in online account, no email sent. the letter is from family class unit. there is no email address on the letter. Since I know my file is processed by Ottawa, I sent email to them with PCC as attachment today (i used the email address found on the forum). in addition, I uploaded the files through online portal as well. Hopefully this should be good.

blaze123

Star Member
Apr 28, 2016
my situation is exactly same. only got letter in online account, no email sent. the letter is from family class unit. there is no email address on the letter. Since I know my file is processed by Ottawa, I sent email to them with PCC as attachment today (i used the email address found on the forum). in addition, I uploaded the files through online portal as well. Hopefully this should be good.
Lets hope for the best!! I hope we don't have to send the hard copy.

Jessema

Jun 14, 2017
Lets hope for the best!! I hope we don't have to send the hard copy.
Thanks.

Did you also upload the document through online portal? After I submitted file, the table shows "replacement provided", and all the upload option disappeared. does this mean i have uploaded successfully?

blaze123

Star Member
Apr 28, 2016
Thanks.

Did you also upload the document through online portal? After I submitted file, the table shows "replacement provided", and all the upload option disappeared. does this mean i have uploaded successfully?
Its the same for me. I guess since the upload button no longer exists, the documents have been uploaded successfully.