+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2017

O_Canada

Jan 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, My parents got their medical done on June 4th. They are here in Canada on Super visa. Today I called the doctor to see if she had submitted the Medical results and the office said it has been submitted yesterday but for my mom, she wants to see her again to discuss the chest Xray. Any idea how this process works. Even if the results are not ok, do they send it to immigration? Any information would be appreciated. I am really nervous. Thank you.
First discuss with the Doctor and check if any additional tests are required , Usually if Doctor notices something then they reports this to CIC and then CIC sends a Furtherance medical request for any additional tests ( Watchout for any e-mail from CIC ) but usually doctor's office gets all the instructions for any additional tests. I think if they notices any scar on chest Xray then they want some additional tests that needs to be done for ruling out active TB. As your parents are already on Super Visa so I assume the doctor may have not noticed such thing on the chest Xray's during Super visa medicals or this may be any new development. So don't worry and get in touch with Doctor.

Reactions: Rjaggs

Rjaggs

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
First discuss with the Doctor and check if any additional tests are required , Usually if Doctor notices something then they reports this to CIC and then CIC sends a Furtherance medical request for any additional tests ( Watchout for any e-mail from CIC ) but usually doctor's office gets all the instructions for any additional tests. I think if they notices any scar on chest Xray then they want some additional tests that needs to be done for ruling out active TB. As your parents are already on Super Visa so I assume the doctor may have not noticed such thing on the chest Xray's during Super visa medicals or this may be any new development. So don't worry and get in touch with Doctor.
Thank you. I will be seeing the doctor on Friday. Keeping my fingers crossed!

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
I did not create mycic as i wanted to receive information by email.
Anyone facing similar problems, pl?
you get info by email anyway :rolleyes:

abc95

Jun 18, 2018
How many weeks it takes to review applicants eligibility, I meant time between sponsorship approval to medical request.

st17

Star Member
Sep 9, 2017
Hi all,

On the online tracker tool, I have the following message:

"We sent ............. correspondence on June 1, 2018. If .............. has not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please have ................. do so as soon as possible. Please wait until ............... receives the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required."

My father and I (representative) have not received any email or letter yet. Any idea what this might be? PCC maybe? Appreciate your help.
Hi,
Would you please confirm in case the letter was fingerprint?

ppphoebe.zs

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
Serious question need all your help:

I received a letter from HKVO saying my mon’s employment history provided is different than the one we provided in 2008. My mom applied visitor visa many times and 2008 probably was one of them. Is there anyway I can get the detail information submitted in 2008 and see what I put in there?

Any info will be helpful.

Shashank86

Feb 4, 2014
Hello @YULIA-2016 Please update my info in the sheet

1. We received your application to sponsor XXXXX on November 22, 2017.
  2. We started processing your application on May 15, 2018.
  3. We sent you correspondence on May 15, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
Sponsorship Application: Decision Made
Status
Permanent Residence Application Status :In Process

Question : I have submitted the documents to the office. I can see the decision made on sponsorship application, I didnt receive any email notification about this nor do i know what decision has been made. Is this normal? It might be the decision is made but they email is on the way...

ra2429

May 29, 2017
Hello.

Would anyone here know what the process is for removing the spouse of the principal applicant from the application? I called the call centre and they advised to send a letter saying that the spouse (dependent) will switch to a non-accompanying family member. Even if the spouse is non-accompanying, they will require medicals, police clearances and forms from that person as well. Does anybody here have any experience with this?

Thank you.

Balwinder Sekhon

Star Member
Sep 14, 2017
Serious question need all your help:

I received a letter from HKVO saying my mon’s employment history provided is different than the one we provided in 2008. My mom applied visitor visa many times and 2008 probably was one of them. Is there anyway I can get the detail information submitted in 2008 and see what I put in there?

Any info will be helpful.
Probably lawer can help you in this case.

Well Wisher

May 23, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2012
Nomination.....
December 2012
AOR Received.
27-02-2013
File Transfer...
27-02-2013
Med's Request
03-03-2013
Med's Done....
13-03-2013
Passport Req..
03-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-07-2013
LANDED..........
20-07-2013
hey I am 2018 applicant , my app is in process from almost 2 weeks . Is it a normal trend or a sign of worry for me?
Its normal, and I would suggest don't check the status everyday it won't be changing that frequent. Link your application to myCIC and you will get updates through email (even though if you don't link you still get emails from CIC if they want something.). Its a long process so you have to be easy on checking it everyday. ;)