+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2017

KKOCT2013

Jun 17, 2014
Make noise for what?it’s not mandatory. Nobody is making us to apply for
The sponsorship, we choose. So there no discrimination, nothing. I’d say it’s unfair for 2014 applicants, not for us.
I agree, there is no need to make noise. Just an FYI the current process for PGP under the Liberal Government is much better that it was under the Conservatives. I had first hand experience.

Last edited:
Reactions: Anonymous07

rash04

Feb 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey I am 2018 applicant , my app is in process from almost 2 weeks . Is it a normal trend or a sign of worry for me?

Javiya

Sep 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO - New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013 PER Received.: 16-08-2013
AOR Received.
17-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with APPLICATION
Med's Request
04-12-2013
Med's Done....
10-12-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-02-2014
LANDED..........
20-02-2014
Reactions: PGP2017Applicant

yalgar

Oct 13, 2013
Sharing my experience;
Yesterday i logged into the passport India office filled the form for PCC and booked the appointment; to my luck there was a slot available today and my parents went over for the appointment and received the PCC right away; seems the process is straightforward and turnaround time depends upon the appointment availability!

will surely recommend this approach of fetching the PCC from INDIA
How long did it take to get verification done and receive PCC from Delhi police?

ottawa_k

Jun 1, 2017
Hello Guys ,
Today i emailed them the India PCC to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca . My Mom was in Canada for almost 2 years before , do you think we need to get the Canada PCC as well ?

I am still not able to link my application , please let me know if someone has any suggestions .

Thanks
Here is what i think you should try. When answering the question as to how many members are part of the application including primary applicant, add up the the number of sponsors to it. For example, if you and your wife cosponsored both your parents, you will answer 4 to that question. Try that and let me know if it works.

Good luck

dde

May 31, 2018
I did not create mycic as i wanted to receive information by email.
So used to check status on ecas.
Med done 30th May.
Ecas showed received results in 3-4 days.
Recd generic mail earlier this month.
PCC sent 7th June as reply to the email.
Travel history sent 14th June as re to email.
Automated replies to both recd.

Ecas status - In process, but that was till 14th.
Since then having trouble opening ecas. They keep saying wrong information. But I used same info to open before.

Anyone facing similar problems, pl?

spy118

Feb 15, 2017
I did not create mycic as i wanted to receive information by email.
So used to check status on ecas.
Med done 30th May.
Ecas showed received results in 3-4 days.
Recd generic mail earlier this month.
PCC sent 7th June as reply to the email.
Travel history sent 14th June as re to email.
Automated replies to both recd.

Ecas status - In process, but that was till 14th.
Since then having trouble opening ecas. They keep saying wrong information. But I used same info to open before.

Anyone facing similar problems, pl?
Didn't face similar issue on ECAS. You still get emails even after signing up for MyCIC, I'd register to get detailed information.

SHIRDISAI

Star Member
Sep 13, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-07-2013
Doc's Request.
22-01-2014 (RCMP Request) /20-02-2014 ( default PCC request)
AOR Received.
17-09-2013
IELTS Request
sent along with package
File Transfer...
17-09-2013
Med's Request
Changed to in process on 23 Apr 2015
Med's Done....
10-02-2014 & 24-02-2014 (Medical Sent) , Paid RPRF upfront
Passport Req..
1st May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
11th May 2015
LANDED..........
1st June 2015
My parents never traveled any where else except Canada and India , So in travel history documents , we will just fill name and res
Here is what i think you should try. When answering the question as to how many members are part of the application including primary applicant, add up the the number of sponsors to it. For example, if you and your wife cosponsored both your parents, you will answer 4 to that question. Try that and let me know if it works.

Good luck
it didn't work. :(

Rjaggs

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Employment History

Applicant information

Principal Applicant:
Unique Client Identifier (UCI):
Application number:

Since Age of 18

FROM / TO / CITY, COUNTRY / OCCUPATION / COMPANY NAME / POSITION

I made it on spreadsheet
Hi,
We have to send the Employment history for both the parents, right? My mom was a housewife.

O_Canada

Jan 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

Need suggestion...My parents got medical request on May 17 2018. They had completed medical in Bangalore on June 05 2018.They were told that medical results will be uploaded with in 7 days. However, last night they got call from the hospital that they did not do the kidney test based on the blood sample and they have to visit again.....or get the blood work in a different city and the results e-mailed to them.

It is clearly evident that my parents medical reports were not submitted by the hospital to the immigration, Since the deadline to complete medicals is 30 days....will this impact my parents PR application....How do I get the extension for such issues ?

I have been trying to call the immigration customer care and no luck so far to talk to them....

Appreciate your suggestions.
Based upon Initial tests, sometimes subsequent medical tests may be required. So I think you need not to worry, you must be having Payment slips ( From Initial tests at hospital ), they serve as the proof that you complied for medical examination within 30 days, its upto the Panel Physician to submit test results and request subsequent tests as per the requirement.

If you want , you may submit Payment slips ( From Initial tests at hospital ) to CIC and inform that you have complied to the Medical exams request within 30 days.