+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

-----------Pakistanis still waiting, please connect here---------------

SHAHABZ

Mar 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alijumani said:
My spouse received the same email on November 13, 2014 but, the only difference is this message is regarding the work permit application in our case. I inquire regarding that and was told CIC runs some background checks on applicants which generate the automatic notification email. However, this is still unclear some people still says that this is a system glitch and what not. Lastly, the best bet is to hang tight mate.
alijumani, can u kindly elaborate on ''Background Checks''?

fastfast

Star Member
Sep 3, 2014
Pakistan
Visa Office......
Local
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Allhumduliallah
alijumani said:
My spouse received the same email on November 13, 2014 but, the only difference is this message is regarding the work permit application in our case. I inquire regarding that and was told CIC runs some background checks on applicants which generate the automatic notification email. However, this is still unclear some people still says that this is a system glitch and what not. Lastly, the best bet is to hang tight mate.
Did you ask CIC about that? and did yo get any follow-up email after that?

fastfast

Star Member
Sep 3, 2014
Pakistan
Visa Office......
Local
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Allhumduliallah
SHAHABZ said:
And why only background checks on selective people generates the message? or are they not doing checks on everyone? strange.

Khan81

Star Member
Mar 13, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alijumani said:
Hi, How you doing? you are currently student and have you applied for spouse work permit? let me know...

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
Khan81 said:
Hi, How you doing? you are currently student and have you applied for spouse work permit? let me know...
Hello, I am doing great Alhamdulillah, yourself? No, I was a student and now I am on my PGWP

nicearbab

Star Member
Feb 19, 2014
Toronto
Category........
hello guys i applied 2nd time on 23 september 19 novemeber i got LOA from embassy .can any one tell me after this what chances for visa?????

SHAHABZ

Mar 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nicearbab said:
hello guys i applied 2nd time on 23 september 19 novemeber i got LOA from embassy .can any one tell me after this what chances for visa?????
Hello, what do u mean by "LOA from embassy"?

if it is possibel then do copy and paste that letter, so that i can help u

Mosal

May 27, 2014
fastfast said:
I just got an email from CIC after 4.5 months.

"Your application has been updated. Please sign in to your MyCIC account and check your application status and messages for more information."

When I login there is nothing new. Last message is from July and status of everything is the same. What should I do?
I believe whenever CIC update your file and require any action they use to send "You have a new message in your MyCIC account for application". It its only upated your file mean they have done some work on your file.

SHAHABZ

Mar 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nicearbab said:
lLOA MEAN LETTER OF ACCEPTANCE FROM MY UNIVERSITY ...THIS IS ASKED BY EMBASSY TO SUBMITT
ahan ok...well regarding your chances of visa approval if u have addressed the rejection reasons that u got after ur 1st time, then i hope u have a chance otherwise no.

kindly write down ur rejection reasons and enlist all documents that u have attached with ur visa application.

then i can easily tell u that what are ur chances of visa approval

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
SHAHABZ said:
Shahabz Background checks is the main term they use it covers Security and criminality sections. Security check simply means that they want to check if you're not a threat to Canada. Such as terrorism, you being a criminal, etc. Criminality check whereas they check with your Police clearance certificate that your name is clean. You cannot compare your case with anyone although you guys have exact same time line. Background checks on every person takes different time due to name, travel history, nationality and etc.

SHAHABZ

Mar 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alijumani said:
Shahabz Background checks is the main term they use it covers Security and criminality sections. Security check simply means that they want to check if you're not a threat to Canada. Such as terrorism, you being a criminal, etc. Criminality check whereas they check with your Police clearance certificate that your name is clean. You cannot compare your case with anyone although you guys have exact same time line. Background checks on every person takes different time due to name, travel history, nationality and etc.
Thanks bro :)

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
fastfast said:
Did you ask CIC about that? and did yo get any follow-up email after that?
Yes, I ask my area's MP to call CIC and asked them in some cases I have seen that application got rejected reason CIC sent medical or any additional document request but applicant never receive one.

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
I am sorry guys I know my below post is completely not related with this section.

I applied SOWP in February 2014 and got rejection letter on May 29, 2014. That was my mistake I just provide what I was asked by online documents checklist and did not provide any ties to Pakistan and financial assets. I ordered GCMS notes and learned the actual reason of rejection which is mention below:

[red]NOTES

NOTES: 1

Created Date: 2014/05/29 07:09:48

Created By: DC03517

Updated date: 2014/05/29 07:09:48

Updated by: DC03517

Restricted: No

Label: General

Office: Islamabad

Text:

PA is applying for an open work permit to join husband in Canada. Husband currently earns XXXXX per year. She has no funds. Host has not submitted a letter of invitation outlining support for PA. I am not satisfied that PA or host in Canada has the funds available to support her stay in Canada and affect her departure. I am not satisfied that PA is genuine temporary worker who will depart Canada at the expiry of her authorized stay. TRV refused.[/red]

I again applied for my wife SOWP on August 19, 2014.

This time we provided below mention list of documents to support our claim.

Proof of Relation:

Wedding Card
Nikkah Nama True Translation Page 1 (Notarized)
Nikkah Nama True Translation Page 2 (Notarized)
Marriage Registration Certificate (Notarized)
Birth Certificate (Notarized)
Wedding Pictures
Face Time History
Skype Communication
Airtime Transfer Receipts
Greeting Card Picture
Call Logs

Explanation letter

[blue]Annexure A: Principal Applicant[/blue]

Letter of Explanation
Resume
Employment Letter
Secondary School Certificate
Higher Secondary Certificate
Bachelor of Science (BSc Honors) Certificate
Masters of Science (MSc Applied Mathematics) Mark Sheet
Police Clearance Certificate
Proof of Funds
Property Documents (PKR 4.4 M)
Sales Agreement
Affidavit
Bank Statement (PKR 1.1 M)
Bank Account Maintaining Certificate
Declaration of Assets
Request for Medical Exam Form

[blue]Annexure B:[/blue]

Host Invitation Letter and supporting Documents
Host Invitation Letter
Passport Copy
TRV Copy
Postgraduate work permit copy
Diploma certificate
Employment letter
Pay slips
Canadian Bank Statement Profile (Scotia Bank) ($13,000 FD since December to till date)
Canadian Bank Account Maintaining Certificate (Scotia Bank)
Canadian Bank Statement (TD Canada Trust Bank) ($ 3,000)
Notice of Assessment for the year 2013

Mosal

May 27, 2014
Guys, how much time will it take to get passport request after medical passed. Would it be any change left for rejection?