+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistanis Applying for student Visa for September 2015 intake!

razanain

Star Member
Sep 11, 2013
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
19-01-2017
Med's Request
10-04-2017
Med's Done....
02-05-2017
dopplerdough said:
please help me!!!

i just got message from MCGILL university that department recommended me for admission but my application is in final evaluation of admission committe
what are my chances???? will i get admission? i m very nervous
Yes you will inshaAllah

Mazin

Sep 10, 2015
Hi guys,

I'm about to apply for my Study Permit, and I understand it's taking ~3 months for processing. My issue is that I need to go to Dubai in early December for my sister's wedding, before commencing studies in January, IA.

Will the Canadian High Commission hang on to my passport for the entire duration of their assessment?? Is it possible for me to request them to return it temporarily? I can present it to them again once they have made their decision. Please help!

k786

Nov 21, 2011
Karachi, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got my rejection letter yesterday and i realized i made a mistake, i removed a lot of the funds from my account about a week before i was rejected, and that was the cause of rejection. The VO probably assumed i didn't have sufficient funds and will work/live there, which is not true.

Can anyone tell me if i add the money back and reapply will that clear the VO`s doubts? Also if i add the money today can i reapply in 2/3 days or would i need to mature the funds? I have to get to Canada for Jan term as i already deferred once from Sept to Jan so i don't have much time.

MKAGJJ

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2015
File Transfer...
14-05-2015
Med's Request
31-12-2015
Med's Done....
7-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-1-2016
Mazin said:
Hi guys,

I'm about to apply for my Study Permit, and I understand it's taking ~3 months for processing. My issue is that I need to go to Dubai in early December for my sister's wedding, before commencing studies in January, IA.

Will the Canadian High Commission hang on to my passport for the entire duration of their assessment?? Is it possible for me to request them to return it temporarily? I can present it to them again once they have made their decision. Please help!
By applying online you will not have to submit your passport to the CHC. They will ask you for your passport if they require.

arsi

Oct 3, 2015
Hello Guys,
I applied for study visa through online application on 25th june 2015. I had intention to join the fall intake in University of Regina. But my visa processing took time an I couldnt join fall intake. Now 3 days ago I received the medical call alongwith a request to upload the updated acceptance letter from university for January 2016 intake. I contacted the university for the updated Acceptance letter for January. The university replied that my officail acceptance letter validates my admission from fall 2015 to spring/summer 2016 and I do not need to have an updated acceptance letter and that I can join the winter intake. I insisted to have the updated letter but they replied that their official acceptance letter is according to CIC rules and regulations so they dont need to resend the acceptance letter. Though I have submitted the official acceptance in Visa application letter yet Embassy asked for updated one. I dont know what to do now. I emailed the Embassy attaching the pdf of this email from university to ask if this would fullfill the requirement. But they have not replied yet. I am very much worried right now.. Does this correspondence with the university will satisfy the embassy??

Mazin

Sep 10, 2015
MKAGJJ said:
By applying online you will not have to submit your passport to the CHC. They will ask you for your passport if they require.
Thank you! That is such a huge relief.

aarzoo

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
Mazin said:
Hi guys,

apply on line, they request pp later but its likely that when u would be in dubai and get request for pp submission

aarzoo

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
k786 said:
I got my rejection letter yesterday and i realized i made a mistake, i removed a lot of the funds from my account about a week before i was rejected, and that was the cause of rejection. The VO probably assumed i didn't have sufficient funds and will work/live there, which is not true.

Can anyone tell me if i add the money back and reapply will that clear the VO`s doubts? Also if i add the money today can i reapply in 2/3 days or would i need to mature the funds? I have to get to Canada for Jan term as i already deferred once from Sept to Jan so i don't have much time.
I dont think CHC has source to know that you have removed the funds in last week of decision. once you give them a bank statement or certificate they would get confirmation in some of the cases and not in every case and u say that you removed the funds when your case was about to be decided. there must be some other reason, share your complete profile

aarzoo

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
SH-86 said:
Hello everyone...
Just wanted to update you guys on my progress.

I got medical request and request for updated LOA on 21st Sept. As advised by most of you on the forum, I had already gotten my medical done on 8th sept, so I just emailed the e-medical information sheet along with my updated LOA on 23rd Sept.
Alhamdulillah my medical status changed to PASSED the next day on 24th Sept.

When can I expect a passport request now??
I hope there are no chances of rejection now...:s
hello what u mean by updated LOA, U mean deferred for sept 2016

aarzoo

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
arsi said:
Hello Guys,
I applied for study visa through online application on 25th june 2015. I had intention to join the fall intake in University of Regina. But my visa processing took time an I couldnt join fall intake. Now 3 days ago I received the medical call alongwith a request to upload the updated acceptance letter from university for January 2016 intake. I contacted the university for the updated Acceptance letter for January. The university replied that my officail acceptance letter validates my admission from fall 2015 to spring/summer 2016 and I do not need to have an updated acceptance letter and that I can join the winter intake. I insisted to have the updated letter but they replied that their official acceptance letter is according to CIC rules and regulations so they dont need to resend the acceptance letter. Though I have submitted the official acceptance in Visa application letter yet Embassy asked for updated one. I dont know what to do now. I emailed the Embassy attaching the pdf of this email from university to ask if this would fullfill the requirement. But they have not replied yet. I am very much worried right now.. Does this correspondence with the university will satisfy the embassy??
yes most likely it will satisfy the CHC because you have give proof to them.

k786

Nov 21, 2011
Karachi, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aarzoo said:
I dont think CHC has source to know that you have removed the funds in last week of decision. once you give them a bank statement or certificate they would get confirmation in some of the cases and not in every case and u say that you removed the funds when your case was about to be decided. there must be some other reason, share your complete profile
Check PM

Hassaan1992

Star Member
May 17, 2015
JUNE ONLINE Applicants who got medical calls and they submit their scanned medicals and were PASSED, do they get passport request or any other update from CIC ?