+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistanis Applying for student Visa for September 2015 intake!

Hassaan1992

Star Member
May 17, 2015
Uikhan88 said:
They replied to my case specific enquiry but it came as email stating that we require revised letter of acceptance. I told them on case specific enquiry about deferment and showed them email but in confirmation but they replied to submut the letter, I did submit letter on last friday through case specific enquiry and even via general enquiry email
what is the status on ur online application? It says "no additional documents are required at this time" or it says that "document required"

Askani

Star Member
May 27, 2015
Quebec, Montreal
Visa Office......
Pakistan, Karachi
Uikhan88 said:
They replied to my case specific enquiry but it came as email stating that we require revised letter of acceptance. I told them on case specific enquiry about deferment and showed them email but in confirmation but they replied to submut the letter, I did submit letter on last friday through case specific enquiry and even via general enquiry email
Embassy asked you for updated letter of Acceptance?
I am waiting for updated letter of Acceptance request as well waiting for my passport.

oscar11

Jun 21, 2015
Form IIM5829E asks for certain information from Pakistanis, but in applying via MyCIC website there is no option to upload them. Eg. Police Certificate, Previous Degrees, NIC. How/where do I provide this information?
[/quote]vious Degrees, NIC. How/where do I provide this information?

In your letter of explanation(ms word file or pdf) add your police certificate, transcripts and other required docs in the next pages. make it one ms world or pdf file.

Jhonny_Cash

Oct 7, 2015
@Dear Guys

I have received the request for updated LOA.
What does the updated request for LOA means from CIC ? is it a good sign?
does it mean the visa will be approved or it is in final stages of processing?
I had applied this year end of May, so it's a long time now.

I hope someone can answer that question.

MKAGJJ

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2015
File Transfer...
14-05-2015
Med's Request
31-12-2015
Med's Done....
7-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-1-2016
Jhonny_Cash said:
@Dear Guys

I have received the request for updated LOA.
What does the updated request for LOA means from CIC ? is it a good sign?
does it mean the visa will be approved or it is in final stages of processing?
I had applied this year end of May, so it's a long time now.

I hope someone can answer that question.
It is a very good sign.. are you paper based or online applicant? Have you submitted medical?

Askani

Star Member
May 27, 2015
Quebec, Montreal
Visa Office......
Pakistan, Karachi
oscar11 said:
Form IIM5829E asks for certain information from Pakistanis, but in applying via MyCIC website there is no option to upload them. Eg. Police Certificate, Previous Degrees, NIC. How/where do I provide this information?
vious Degrees, NIC. How/where do I provide this information?

In your letter of explanation(ms word file or pdf) add your police certificate, transcripts and other required docs in the next pages. make it one ms world or pdf file.
You can add your other optional documents in letter of explanation section.For instance, Statement of purpose, Police certificate, ielts report and other educational documents. Make a pdf and it should not be more than 4mb. However, in proof of financial section you can add your all financial documents. In particular, bank statement, pay slips, sale deed, properties valuation certificate and other financial documents which make ur case stronger.
I hope it helps.

Jhonny_Cash

Oct 7, 2015
MKAGJJ said:
It is a very good sign.. are you paper based or online applicant? Have you submitted medical?
@MKAJJ Senorita
I have submitted paper based application with upfront medical on 27th May. Still have not received anything. Already deferred to Jan 2016.

MKAGJJ

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2015
File Transfer...
14-05-2015
Med's Request
31-12-2015
Med's Done....
7-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-1-2016
Jhonny_Cash said:
@MKAJJ Senorita
I have submitted paper based application with upfront medical on 27th May. Still have not received anything. Already deferred to Jan 2016.
dude a request for updated LOA means you are getting the visa.. so chill :)

sheeda

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8 April 2015
Doc's Request.
Police Certificate
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
18 June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
2 July 2015
SH-86 said:
I got passport request a week after submitting my updated acceptance letter and medical.
Congratss .. At last :)

Hassaan1992

Star Member
May 17, 2015
Those who get Updated LOA requests, does ur status on myCIC account changed to "document required" or its still "No additional document required at this time" ????????????

Uikhan88

Aug 14, 2015
I informed them about deferment myself and sent the email confirmation of uni but they emailed me back after one day to send a copy of official revised letter of acceptance for Jan 2016 and they said they require that letter. I sent them the letter then through case specific enquiry

Askani said:
Embassy asked you for updated letter of Acceptance?
I am waiting for updated letter of Acceptance request as well waiting for my passport.

Uikhan88

Aug 14, 2015
It says no additional docs are required, it is because I submitted that updated LOA myseld through case specific enquiry and email

Hassaan1992 said:
what is the status on ur online application? It says "no additional documents are required at this time" or it says that "document required"

aarzoo

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
SH-86 said:
Updated Letter Of Acceptance (LOA) for Jan 2016.
Oh great, God willing I will also join Fanshawe for Jan 2016, have u got your passport and from what date you are eligible to enter Canada.
thanks

Xmen

Star Member
Jun 26, 2014
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
18th May, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
07th Aug, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
30th Oct, 2015
Askani said:
Bro you got updated letter request from embassy ?
Askani

I didn't received that request but i myself submitted deferred letter in last week of Sep as it was certain that i will not going to join this Sep session. But currently I am in dark don't know what will happen and When they will send my passport back . :-[ :-[ :'( :'(