+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistanis Applying for student Visa for September 2015 intake!

seena

Apr 30, 2015
wazzim said:
Seena have you got email from CIC to Submit the Updated Letter of Interest?...My wife got Medical Call On Friday and today she Got an email to submit the Updated letter of interest?

Bro I didn't get such email but when I read your post it make me worry that what updated letter they people want?
Even I submitted my original LOA ..... If I get such email what I will suppose to submit ..... really very worried about it

One of person name Muhammad Irfan khan recently got visa approval had this email .... you can see his post in page 62 .... but his situation is different from us .....

Did chc want your LOA hard copy ? Im literally confuse

@ Irfan khan kindly help us in this matter :(

SufyanJawed

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/05/2015
File Transfer...
20/05/2015
Med's Request
waiting
Passport Req..
Submitted with application
wazzim said:
Seena have you got email from CIC to Submit the Updated Letter of Interest?...My wife got Medical Call On Friday and today she Got an email to submit the Updated letter of interest?
When is her course start date? Updated letter of Interest?? never heard of it. If your course start date has passed and visa is still in process, CHC ask for updated letter of acceptance from the uni/college you are admitted to. Please share more info on your case and someone might be able to help you.

umar127

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
Pakistan
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@wazim
Simply get a new offer letter from uni and upload it in the case specific query or in the online application if it gives u an option as I read on CIC that if CIC requires a new document u can upload it on the online application again....

wazzim

May 26, 2013
SufyanJawed said:
When is her course start date? Updated letter of Interest?? never heard of it. If your course start date has passed and visa is still in process, CHC ask for updated letter of acceptance from the uni/college you are admitted to. Please share more info on your case and someone might be able to help you.
Sorry Updated Letter of Acceptance. My mistake.....but the term will start from 3rd September... it is mentioned on Acceptance letter that " student are expected to attend mandatory orientation will be held on 13th and 14th August and a foundation course which will start from 17th Aug....but University clarify this in a separate email that if student miss the orientation and foundation courses then he can also join us in September and take foundation courses next year....the expiry date of latter of acceptance is in November 2015...actually this program is offered only in Fall term and there is no option of differ...the student have to take readmission....but the thing is my wife applied at 25th May and already got medical call and her 12 weeks will complete on 25th August still has some days remaining to join in September....so what would be the " Updated Letter of Acceptance" then?..my wife is really worried about this

wazzim

May 26, 2013
umar127 said:
@ wazim
Simply get a new offer letter from uni and upload it in the case specific query or in the online application if it gives u an option as I read on CIC that if CIC requires a new document u can upload it on the online application again....
Yes umar I also think so...She emailed the university to send an updated letter of acceptance...this is the email which she received

Dear Applicant:

This refers to your application for Study Permit. In order to continue the processing of your application, please provide the following information/documents:

- Updated letter of acceptance from your university.

Any documents submitted via courier must be accompanied by a pre-paid courier return envelope. The above information/documents are required within 30 days of this email. At that time, your application will be reviewed and concluded on the basis of the information on file. Failure to submit the requested information may result in the refusal of your application.

You are STRONGLY urged to submit all documents by email to: islamabad-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
Please submit documents by ONE method only. Sending case status enquiries and documents through duplicate or multiple channels will result in processing delays."

seena

Apr 30, 2015
wazzim said:
Yes umar I also think so...She emailed the university to send an updated letter of acceptance...this is the email which she received

Dear Applicant:

This refers to your application for Study Permit. In order to continue the processing of your application, please provide the following information/documents:

Any documents submitted via courier must be accompanied by a pre-paid courier return envelope. The above information/documents are required within 30 days of this email. At that time, your application will be reviewed and concluded on the basis of the information on file. Failure to submit the requested information may result in the refusal of your application.

You are STRONGLY urged to submit all documents by email to: islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca
Please submit documents by ONE method only. Sending case status enquiries and documents through duplicate or multiple channels will result in processing delays."
Wazzim kindly call to Susan in this case ... the letter of acceptance is updated .... why chc messing .... yaaaar I'm sick of it ..... ik to visa nahi lgraha ...... documents mangwaiye jarahey Han ..... pagal kahin k :mad:

SufyanJawed

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/05/2015
File Transfer...
20/05/2015
Med's Request
waiting
Passport Req..
Submitted with application
wazzim said:
Sorry Updated Letter of Acceptance. My mistake.....but the term will start from 3rd September... it is mentioned on Acceptance letter that " student are expected to attend mandatory orientation will be held on 13th and 14th August and a foundation course which will start from 17th Aug....but University clarify this in a separate email that if student miss the orientation and foundation courses then he can also join us in September and take foundation courses next year....the expiry date of latter of acceptance is in November 2015...actually this program is offered only in Fall term and there is no option of differ...the student have to take readmission....but the thing is my wife applied at 25th May and already got medical call and her 12 weeks will complete on 25th August still has some days remaining to join in September....so what would be the " Updated Letter of Acceptance" then?..my wife is really worried about this
Did you submit the email that states that your wife can take mandatory orientation and foundation later? The problem is that you can't argue with chc. Looks like they are not gonna move forward with her application unless you provide such a document. Ask her uni to provide a revised letter of acceptance and mention that she can do mandatory courses later and still start classes in September. Sorry don't want to sound discouraging but this is what I understand.

seena

Apr 30, 2015
wazzim said:

Dear Applicant:

You are STRONGLY urged to submit all documents by email to: islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca
Before doing anything firstly send private message to Muhammad Irfan khan ... and ask him what he did in this situation ? Firstly do it ..... then send an email to Susan in coming Monday
And tell your wife ....don't worry inshAllah koi naaaa koi solution nikleyga
And kindly share what you come to know... because I'm in tension too

wazzim

May 26, 2013
SufyanJawed said:
Did you submit the email that states that your wife can take mandatory orientation and foundation later? The problem is that you can't argue with chc. Looks like they are not gonna move forward with her application unless you provide such a document. Ask her uni to provide a revised letter of acceptance and mention that she can do mandatory courses later and still start classes in September. Sorry don't want to sound discouraging but this is what I understand.
Sufyan she already sent an email to the university for updated letter of acceptance....I guess university will send the letter according to the need of CHC....let C waiting for their email....yar another issue...IOM is not responding for medical appointment....I been sent 3 emails to them and also sent 2 emails to the complain office of IOM....I do not know why are they silent...

wazzim

May 26, 2013
seena said:
Before doing anything firstly send private message to Muhammad Irfan khan ... and ask him what he did in this situation ? Firstly do it ..... then send an email to Susan in coming Monday
And tell your wife ....don't worry inshAllah koi naaaa koi solution nikleyga
And kindly share what you come to know... because I'm in tension too
seena he also asked the university to provide updated letter of acceptance.....I think Uni will send the updated letter and will modify it...I guess uni already dealt to many cases like this in past...lets wait for the university.

seena

Apr 30, 2015
wazzim said:
seena he also asked the university to provide updated letter of acceptance.....I think Uni will send the updated letter and will modify it...I guess uni already dealt to many cases like this in past...lets wait for the university.
Oook .... I have an idea .... I also write to Susan for updated letter of acceptance .... then she will consider both cases (your wife & mine) and may be give us quick response
Wait I will write her by tomorrow morning inshAllah

Apr 21, 2015
KPK, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-2015
File Transfer...
14-04-2015
Med's Request
17-June-2015
Med's Done....
1-July-2015
VISA ISSUED...
7-August-2015
LANDED..........
28-August-2015
seena and wazim

its quite simple, just send an email to your university or college, mention your student ID, attach old letter of acceptance and previous offer letter... ask them to send you updated letter of acceptance, also mention that CIC require it.....

when I send them all this information I received acceptance letter on the 2nd day

Apr 21, 2015
KPK, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-2015
File Transfer...
14-04-2015
Med's Request
17-June-2015
Med's Done....
1-July-2015
VISA ISSUED...
7-August-2015
LANDED..........
28-August-2015
Guys
please tell me is there any air line going to vancouver from islamabad from 23 august to 30 august??

mkaq

Aug 5, 2015
I applied for Study Permit visa on 17 June at VFS karachi for Meng in Mechanical engineering...... I didn't attached my statement of purpose/ letter of intent along with my visa application...... is it necessary to submit it along visa application.... will it effect the decision of visa issuance

pls reply

abbasraza78

Star Member
Jun 28, 2015
Guys yar i am getting worried monday tuesday ko calls aati hain? Saturday ko bhi nhi aai.Suna hai zayada calls thursday friday ko aati hai....is it right?