+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistanis Applying for student Visa for September 2015 intake!

Harry_89

Jul 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2015
Doc's Request.
01-05-2015
File Transfer...
04-05-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
yasir8959 said:
I just submitted my passport in the morning. What i want to know how many days before i get it back? My program starts in one week on 17th august. I may get a week extension to join by 24 august. The guy at processing desk told me 15 working days. That means a whole load of s**t for me. Gave the leave application and NOC request at work place. They say policy doesnt exist. The case would have to be forwarded to Governor State bank. Really worried. Lets see. Tell me when i would receive my passport in light of general experience of other guys who got passport request recently?
Hi Yasir!
Where did you get that information ? Normally its a week or so.
Did you call embassy or VFS ?

ufarooqi

May 22, 2014
Waterloo, Canada
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
App. Filed.......
13-05-2015
IELTS Request
Waived Off
File Transfer...
13-05-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
26-05-2015 (Medical Status changed to PASSED on MyCIC)
Passport Req..
10-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-08-2015
Alhamdulillah Got Passport Request today.

SH-86

Star Member
Mar 4, 2015
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
App. Filed.......
09-06-2015
Med's Request
21-09-2015
Med's Done....
23-09-2015
Passport Req..
01-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-10-2015
LANDED..........
20-12-2015
ufarooqi said:
Alhamdulillah Got Passport Request today.

Congratulations...:D

SufyanJawed

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/05/2015
File Transfer...
20/05/2015
Med's Request
waiting
Passport Req..
Submitted with application
Hello All

I need your advice. I have a medical examination appointment wednesday at 10:30 as I booked an exam in anticipation of getting a medical call as of now but haven't. My question is should I go for medical test or postpone it. If I go, I do not have my original passport or a medical call letter from CHC. Will IOM continue with my medical exam.

Please reply with your opinion.

sheeda

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8 April 2015
Doc's Request.
Police Certificate
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
18 June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
2 July 2015
yasir8959 said:
I just submitted my passport in the morning. What i want to know how many days before i get it back? My program starts in one week on 17th august. I may get a week extension to join by 24 august. The guy at processing desk told me 15 working days. That means a whole load of s**t for me. Gave the leave application and NOC request at work place. They say policy doesnt exist. The case would have to be forwarded to Governor State bank. Really worried. Lets see. Tell me when i would receive my passport in light of general experience of other guys who got passport request recently?
i got mine back in 10 days.

sheeda

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8 April 2015
Doc's Request.
Police Certificate
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
18 June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
2 July 2015

Ahmed15

Jul 7, 2015
Canada
SufyanJawed said:
Hello All

I need your advice. I have a medical examination appointment wednesday at 10:30 as I booked an exam in anticipation of getting a medical call as of now but haven't. My question is should I go for medical test or postpone it. If I go, I do not have my original passport or a medical call letter from CHC. Will IOM continue with my medical exam.

Please reply with your opinion.
Sufyan, they ask you for the Medical letter from CIC, on that letter they locate IME number mentioned and based on that number they process your medical test. So going without medical call is useless, they wont even cater you. I suggest to postpone the appointment.

SufyanJawed

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/05/2015
File Transfer...
20/05/2015
Med's Request
waiting
Passport Req..
Ahmed15 said:
Sufyan, they ask you for the Medical letter from CIC, on that letter they locate IME number mentioned and based on that number they process your medical test. So going without medical call is useless, they wont even cater you. I suggest to postpone the appointment.
Thanks Ahmed for your reply. I was thinking the same. Will wait until tomorrow for the email from CHC or will postpone the appointment.

seena

Apr 30, 2015
SufyanJawed said:
Thanks Ahmed for your reply. I was thinking the same. Will wait until tomorrow for the email from CHC or will postpone the appointment.
Meri duaa hai k apki call Kal ajye medical ki ta k persoo wednesday ko due date mai medical hujye aamin sumamin

SufyanJawed

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/05/2015
File Transfer...
20/05/2015
Med's Request
waiting
Passport Req..
seena said:
Meri duaa hai k apki call Kal ajye medical ki ta k persoo wednesday ko due date mai medical hujye aamin sumamin
Thanks Seena, really need all the duas and best wishes. I am really getting very frustrated. postponing the medical appointment means i will be getting the medical call towards the end of august and I have to attend the mandatory orientation course on 1st september. I did mention this on my SOP as well. I hope someone there has read it.

seena

Apr 30, 2015
SufyanJawed said:
Thanks Seena, really need all the duas and best wishes. I am really getting very frustrated. postponing the medical appointment means i will be getting the medical call towards the end of august and I have to attend the mandatory orientation course on 1st september. I did mention this on my SOP as well. I hope someone there has read it.
I can understand bro .... I also have to leave my orientation as well as initial foundation course which is mandatory so I can feel the tension n frustation ..... but trust me ..... some of hikmat behind this ..... you will get your visa soon inshAllah ... just don't worry .... Allah knows everything ...

Allah bless you ...

Ahmed15

Jul 7, 2015
Canada
SufyanJawed said:
Seena said it right, Trust Allah and secondly, aaj kal itna rush nae hay IOM p I guess. wo meri aur seena ki bari eik eik month baad dates mil rae thein, aaj kal to sundays bhe on hein aur eik week tak ki dates mil jati hein. lets see tumharay time tak kiya scene banta hay