+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistanis Applying for student Visa for September 2015 intake!

yesplease

Dec 30, 2013
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
IELTS Request
Waived
File Transfer...
12-06-2015
Med's Request
25-07-2015
Med's Done....
29-07-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
with application
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2015
LANDED..........
26-08-2015
how many days iom takes to respond their emails? i mailed them on saturday

SH-86

Star Member
Mar 4, 2015
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
App. Filed.......
09-06-2015
Med's Request
21-09-2015
Med's Done....
23-09-2015
Passport Req..
01-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-10-2015
LANDED..........
20-12-2015
yesplease said:
how many days iom takes to respond their emails? i mailed them on saturday
I emailed them on Thursday - haven't got a response yet!

NEDian

Jul 26, 2015
BIAA said:
HELLO..
I applied on 27th May got medical call on 16th July since than trying to get medical appointment but no response.. kindly guide wht to do?? I m much worried abt my medical...
I m calling on 051-111-466-472... is there any other number??
They usually reply in a day or two. You have to send them all your details if you miss any of them it would take time .. this is not a fact its just my observation

BIAA

Jul 27, 2015
NEDian said:
They usually reply in a day or two. You have to send them all your details if you miss any of them it would take time .. this is not a fact its just my observation

Yes I wrote and send all details.

hussainjabbar21

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SH-86 said:
I know a girl (seena) who applied on 15th May (paper based) and got medical call a few days before eid - i think it was on 14th July. Anyway, you might here something from them this week, inshaAllah...
InshALLAH thank you so much :)

seena

Apr 30, 2015
hussainjabbar21 said:
hello everyone,

I applied paper base on 14th May since than there is no response yet even there is no medical call yet it's almost 74 days passed.
I'm so worried I don't know what's going on. Is it normal case?
Thanks
SH-86 said:
I know a girl (seena) who applied on 15th May (paper based) and got medical call a few days before eid - i think it was on 14th July. Anyway, you might here something from them this week, inshaAllah...
see " SH-86 " .... he is paper based applicant and his case also taking time..... all things depend on VO ..... one of the person i think his forum ID is NDien something.. he applied on 26th of june i think and got medical email with in a month i.e. 16th of july,,,,

be hopeful my dear inshAllah good news will soon come from your side tooo.... dont focus on other's case
still 10-12 days left for 6 weeks completion..... be hopeful... I got email 59th day... you will get it before ... inshAllah

Good luck

SH-86

Star Member
Mar 4, 2015
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
App. Filed.......
09-06-2015
Med's Request
21-09-2015
Med's Done....
23-09-2015
Passport Req..
01-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-10-2015
LANDED..........
20-12-2015
seena said:
see " SH-86 " .... he is paper based applicant and his case also taking time..... all things depend on VO ..... one of the person i think his forum ID is NDien something.. he applied on 26th of june i think and got medical email with in a month i.e. 16th of july,,,,

be hopeful my dear inshAllah good news will soon come from your side tooo.... dont focus on other's case
still 10-12 days left for 6 weeks completion..... be hopeful... I got email 59th day... you will get it before ... inshAllah

Good luck
Hmmm you are right....Ndien applied on 26th May...:(
Anyway, fingers crossed, and hoping for the best...inshaAllah jo haq mein behtar hoga wohi hoga...

seena

Apr 30, 2015
NEDian said:
Assalamoalaikum Everyone!!

Received Medical Call from CIC 2 days back.. This forum has helped me a lot during application and waiting stages.. Thanks everyone who participated in providing useful information to the candidates.. JazakAllah

Kindly update my info on the google sheet

Name NEDian
University of Calgary
Course M.Eng
Application date 2 june 2015
meds request 25th July
Medical date: 3rd August 2015

I would be more than happy to assist anybody with their queries and indeed it would be a pleasure for me.

Thank you all so much once again.
Regards

SH-86 said:
Hmmm you are right....Ndien applied on 26th May...:(
Anyway, fingers crossed, and hoping for the best...inshaAllah jo haq mein behtar hoga wohi hoga...
see Somie he applied 2 june just week before you applied.... jana i told you be hopeful and as you have told me when i was panicing about my VISA that Allah has better plans for us then definetly He will do something very good in unexpected moment

hussainjabbar21

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
seena said:

Good luck
So true "beshak ALLAH ke her kaam mein betry hoti hai" no doubt

abbasraza78

Star Member
Jun 28, 2015
Guys plz kindly someone guide me that after sending reminder to chc how much time they take to reply...kindly guide me fast...

seena

Apr 30, 2015
abbasraza78 said:
Guys plz kindly someone guide me that after sending reminder to chc how much time they take to reply...kindly guide me fast...
I had sent email to CHC regarding one issue and after I sent that email ...An email came back into my inbox which was automatic in which it was mentioned that " we confirmed reciept of your email in islamabad. if you dont receive a reply with in 15 working days , the information requested available at www.pakistan.gc.ca .... "

now you can imagine