+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Visa applicants for Fall 2010

qaiserhabib

May 27, 2010
@taha, congrats man I got it too... what about flights bro, PIA is fully booked... I think Qatar Airways has slots but it's Isloo to Doha to London to Montreal. If yu come up with any suggestions, do let me know... also, where are you headed ?

@Complex my documents were as flawless as "documents" can ever get. It's really akar bakar, as taha said...but to you, brother, I'd say.. get some optimism...be hopeful bro, God will do it and He can do it...

complexcanada

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@qaisarhabib......... Congrats on your visa......... I am not pessimistic, just being little careful.....Inshallah i am hopeful ..... before you go kindly give me few answers……..how much bank statement did you show…… and how did you show that you have full intention to return to your home country after completion of your degree……….

Btw I am also going for MEng. Where did you graduate from and in which year?

punk

Feb 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got the ticket for my cousin from afriend. He is going to Alberta . 2nd September. Ticket for 98 k all included
Doha - Hethrow - Edmenton
LMK, if you need it too. I will arrange for you too

qaiserhabib

May 27, 2010
I graduated from UET Peshawar on 02 August 2010.

I showed 33 lac liquid, 50 lac land, 60 lac movable property, income $25000 per year etc

Showing intentions to return is dependent on your profile... write a statement of purpose... Like I wrote that I'm going fr M.Eng. so I can come back and become a teacher at UET. I also worked as TA to a professor so I attached a letter from him which stated that he worked as my TA. That meant I have fair chances to get a job at UET upon return.

complexcanada

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qaiserhabib said:
I graduated from UET Peshawar on 02 August 2010.

I showed 33 lac liquid, 50 lac land, 60 lac movable property, income $25000 per year etc

Showing intentions to return is dependent on your profile... write a statement of purpose... Like I wrote that I'm going fr M.Eng. so I can come back and become a teacher at UET. I also worked as TA to a professor so I attached a letter from him which stated that he worked as my TA. That meant I have fair chances to get a job at UET upon return.
@ qaisarhabib...........can you kindly email me the official statement of purpose that you sent to the chc so that i can get an idea......... i also worked as an RA in my University........

kindly email on assasins86@yahoo.com.
I shall be greatful to you.......

sehrish

May 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
my classes gonna start on 1st sep ,still no sign from chc isloo.
checked with tcs ,they replied "nagative"....
worried.....
should i email chc

_123rock

Star Member
Jun 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2014
AOR Received.
17-03-2014
File Transfer...
17-09-2014 - IN PROCESS
Med's Request
17-03-2014
Med's Done....
04-04-2014
Interview........
31-01-2015- Decision Made
Passport Req..
12-02-2015
Shehrish Send the mail,,,you have no enough time,,,,,ok

sehrish

May 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ok ,i shall.
should i send that monday moning?
so that they read my email 1st?
or what

sehrish

May 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
donno about umair,
me still waiting form the visa.........
i think we r last ppl

kugaa

Apr 2, 2010
@ flopps
hey congratulations brother...i said u that it would b visa in the box...so mashaALLAH finally u got it...

yaar ab hamaray lie bi dua karo

U

umair81

Hello Guys and Gals.. me back :)..u all missed me.. awwwwww so sweet :).. app ko laga ho ga umair got visa aur fly ker gia... hihi.. nahin yaar kugga, sehrish i am still here.. no news good or bad at my side yet :)