+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Applicants waiting for PPR (Stage 1 or 2 letters) from CHC London

2calgary

Jan 21, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zain11 said:
thanks for the reply..kindly let me know if u resident of isb?
m from lahore,,,,,,,,,,,,but u can exchange currency from dollareast or wallstreet......if u wana check there location then go to their website u can find closest to u

a_manan

Aug 1, 2012
Faisalabad
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
27-03-12
Med's Done....
11-06-12
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
3rd April 2014
VISA ISSUED...
still waiting :)
Dear All, Salam

Following is the email that I received from JMR london office:

Good afternoon,

Please be advised that background checks for your file now appear to be complete and it is due for review by an immigration officer shortly.

We appreciate your patience and will be in contact with further information when we are in position to do so.

Sincerely,

JMR

Does anyone has any idea how long will it take? Seniors please reply

2calgary

Jan 21, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
a_manan said:
Dear All, Salam

Following is the email that I received from JMR london office:

Good afternoon,

Please be advised that background checks for your file now appear to be complete and it is due for review by an immigration officer shortly.

We appreciate your patience and will be in contact with further information when we are in position to do so.

Sincerely,

JMR

Does anyone has any idea how long will it take? Seniors please reply
thats fine......now its a matter of 3 - 4 weeks more......if they are commited to do

swk

Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2009
Doc's Request.
Dec 2009
AOR Received.
Apr 2010
File Transfer...
Sep 2010
Med's Request
Jul 24th 2012
Med's Done....
Aug 22nd 2012
Passport Req..
PR1- Feb 28th, 2013 PR2-MAR 18th 2013
Deal All,
Alhamdulliah i got PR1 yesternight (Feb28th). it tastes really good.

I am thankfull to all for their advise and continues support during this process and wish the best for the applicants who are in queue.

Special thanks and appreciation for KHIPAK dedication and organization skills to mantain the sheet though he himself has been through tough time.

Regards,

SWK

hasanrasheed

Mar 1, 2013
Hi,

I have got step 2 letter for passport stamp. i am now moved to Malaysia and they are asking to send pasport to Islamabad. i have taken approval to send passports to UK by post.
Can anyone tell me which form to attach for return address. the form that the send previosuly was for Pakistan Address. can i used the same form or wait for them to send the other one.

somey11

Nov 23, 2009
Lahore
NOC Code......
swk said:
Deal All,
Alhamdulliah i got PR1 yesternight (Feb28th). it tastes really good.

I am thankfull to all for their advise and continues support during this process and wish the best for the applicants who are in queue.

Special thanks and appreciation for KHIPAK dedication and organization skills to mantain the sheet though he himself has been through tough time.

Regards,

SWK
Congrats...

Karwa Sach

Star Member
Aug 1, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hasanrasheed said:
Hi,

I have got step 2 letter for passport stamp. i am now moved to Malaysia and they are asking to send pasport to Islamabad. i have taken approval to send passports to UK by post.
Can anyone tell me which form to attach for return address. the form that the send previosuly was for Pakistan Address. can i used the same form or wait for them to send the other one.
u do require to send by courier
........Valid Passports of each applicant/dependent/spouse with at least 1 available page for visa stamp
....... 4 pictures of each applicant/dependent/spouse, one with their name,DOB and file number written on the back
....... completed PHEP form with name of each applicant, passport numbers, height (in cm) and eye colour of each applicant
........a copy of their email for PP request to London VO

hasanrasheed

Mar 1, 2013
Karwa Sach said:
u do require to send by courier
........Valid Passports of each applicant/dependent/spouse with at least 1 available page for visa stamp
....... 4 pictures of each applicant/dependent/spouse, one with their name,DOB and file number written on the back
....... completed PHEP form with name of each applicant, passport numbers, height (in cm) and eye colour of each applicant
........a copy of their email for PP request to London VO
they have not asked me for PHEP form. the form that they send is only to mention return address for pakistan. i want to know i can use same form to specify return address to Malaysia

Karwa Sach

Star Member
Aug 1, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hasanrasheed said:
they have not asked me for PHEP form. the form that they send is only to mention return address for pakistan. i want to know i can use same form to specify return address to Malaysia
yes, specify return address to Malaysia.if u havent send them the PHEP then send it together,however,if you did already then no need for PHEP

sadaf zahid

Feb 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
oct 2010
Med's Request
aprl 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
sorry for breaking the thread but i m in agony...

visa office had send me requests for medicals twice but our post man lost them n we didnt get it now we got a mail frm visa office for our file being closed i had sent an apeal for reconsideration but it was also rejected ....now please guide can i appeal to CHC canada or CPC ? or any judicial court ? wat shuld i do

hasanrasheed

Mar 1, 2013
Karwa Sach said:
yes, specify return address to Malaysia.if u havent send them the PHEP then send it together,however,if you did already then no need for PHEP
so means i need to send the details in same return form. the form for pakistan and malaysia is same ?
the form is very simple just need to write address and contact number.

Murree381

Star Member
Jan 10, 2013
sadaf zahid said:

visa office had send me requests for medicals twice but our post man lost them n we didnt get it now we got a mail frm visa office for our file being closed i had sent an apeal for reconsideration but it was also rejected ....now please guide can i appeal to CHC canada or CPC ? or any judicial court ? wat shuld i do
Very Sad, Most of the Pakistani Applicants received e-medical request, Why did not they send you e-medical, you can contact sun consultants Pakistan or any soliciter from Canada to put up a petition in concerned Canadian court of justice for

KhiPak

Star Member
May 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sadaf zahid said:

Hire a lawyer and do it as fast as you can, this forum is provided by Campbell Cohen Canada Immigration Lawyers Firm try thier free telephonic consultation http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-telephone-consultation.html.
May Allah Help you guys ...

ashrafbwn

Oct 4, 2009
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-March-2010(CIC), Full Docs:06-Aug-2010
Doc's Request.
14-April-2010
AOR Received.
15-Sep-2010
We have gone through medicals on 21-Dec-2012 and LVO has received our medical results. Now-a-days, we are awaiting PPR 1. However, our passports are going to expire on 11-Sep-2013.

I seek your opinion on whether we should renew our passports or not at this stage?

I anticipate a potential problem if we don’t renew our passports now ---- If we are lucky enough & get visa in next three/four months then we will be left with very short time to complete the landing formalities.

On the other hand, I am not sure if update of renewed passports to LVO will result any delay to application process or not.

Would you please comment and suggest better course of action?

Thanks

2calgary

Jan 21, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashrafbwn said:
We have gone through medicals on 21-Dec-2012 and LVO has received our medical results. Now-a-days, we are awaiting PPR 1. However, our passports are going to expire on 11-Sep-2013.

I seek your opinion on whether we should renew our passports or not at this stage?

I anticipate a potential problem if we don't renew our passports now ---- If we are lucky enough & get visa in next three/four months then we will be left with very short time to complete the landing formalities.

On the other hand, I am not sure if update of renewed passports to LVO will result any delay to application process or not.

Would you please comment and suggest better course of action?

Thanks
hiya...........passport renewal doesnt delay ur case...........however, better to waite upto June/July-13....if u get PPR-1 before that then go with same passport, if u dont then go for renewal of passport.

mine passport is also expiring in first week of NOV-13, m also waiting for PPR-1...........so i have same plan as i described above......

others can comment better