Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
muatiq said:
Congrats to RNSS and Attiya
Dear Muatiq

Thanks for your post. I have processed to the final stage through precious advise from members at this forum. Since you have been through this stage so kindly advise upon following;

How can we fill the chart, provided by CHC London, through adobe/acraobat?
Is it required to attest the passport copies from notary public?
Do we have to send the signature page (page 3) of passport?
Is it essential to have thumb impression at the second page for children and infants?

Advise from friends is required who have been through this stage.

Regards,

2calgary

Jan 21, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
attiya said:
Alhamdulillah! praise be to Allah...
i have received my ppr1 by email yesterday.
All those awaiting ppr1.. my prayers with them... have hope and faith... i am a feb 2009 applicant... if i can make it this far... so can all the others...
Allah decides the best in our favor..
Remember in prayers...
many thanks to all members whose posts have been a source of info and guidance for me.. many thanks to those who personally guided me.
atia
hiya...

Great news.........congrates

Best wishes

WAY

Mar 1, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 22, 2010
Doc's Request.
April 06, 2010
AOR Received.
Aug 13, 2010
IELTS Request
Already done
File Transfer...
May 22, 2012
Med's Request
April 09, 2014 (Re-med)
Med's Done....
May 02, 2014 (Re-med)
Interview........
Hopefully Waived
Passport Req..
PPR-1 (May 13, 2014), PPR-2 (Jun 11, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jun 27, 2014
LANDED..........
Nov 2014, Permanent landing not decided yet
Congrats Attiya & RNSS. Wish u goodluck for rest of the process & smooth landing.... :)

muatiq

Sep 12, 2010
Jeddah, KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2010
Doc's Request.
16-10-2010
AOR Received.
16-10-2010
Med's Request
15-05-2012
Med's Done....
19-06-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
20-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-09-2013
LANDED..........
InshaAllah in May 2014
Dear RNSS,

Although my case was from Saudi Arabia where you dont need a PPR1 and PPR2. However, What you should do is:

Ans: you fill it in Adobe and print it. If you have adobe acrobat professional then you can save it. You can also print the sheet and write using blue pen.

Ans: No Need to attest the passport copy from any notary.

Ans: No, the first two pages required. Signature page is usually page # 3

Is it essential to have thumb impression at the second page for children and infants?
Ans: It's good to have a thumb impression for the children and infants. But you dont need this now. you'll need it when you send your passports for visa stamping as part of PPR2.

I hope these answers clarified your concerns.

Regards,

RNSS said:
Dear Muatiq

Thanks for your post. I have processed to the final stage through precious advise from members at this forum. Since you have been through this stage so kindly advise upon following;

Advise from friends is required who have been through this stage.

Regards,

attiya

Star Member
Dec 24, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2009
File Transfer...
Jan 2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2012, remed Nov 2013
Passport Req..
ppr1:13 jan 2014
Thank you all for your wishes and prayers....
I feel like a little celebrity these days getting the special attention of the dear ones... :)
good luck to all...

SMSH

Champion Member
May 21, 2012
Mississauga, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2010
Doc's Request.
19-10-2010
Nomination.....
19-10-2010
AOR Received.
11-06-2011
IELTS Request
11-06-2010
File Transfer...
11-06-2011
Med's Request
01-10-2013
Med's Done....
07-10-2013 valid until 09-07-2014
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
24-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2014
LANDED..........
28-06-2014 Alhamdulillah
attiya said:
Thank you all for your wishes and prayers....
I feel like a little celebrity these days getting the special attention of the dear ones... :)
good luck to all...
Mabrooooooooooooooooook :)

kindeel

Star Member
Jul 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah 21/03/14
Congrats RNSS and Attiya

fahsan

Star Member
Dec 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2011
Doc's Request.
Submitted with the initial application
Nomination.....
DD encashed 8th Feb,2011
AOR Received.
PER received via e mail on 21st March,2011
IELTS Request
7.5 - sent with the application
File Transfer...
Status changed to In-process on 5th Nov, 2012
Med's Request
Medicals Received via e mail on 4th March, 2013
Med's Done....
21st March,2013 - Medical received line added on 5-Apr-13, PCC, RPRF & Updated documents sent on 25th March,2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR 1 received on 16-Oct-2013, PPR2 on 7th Nov, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
16th Nov, 2013, Alhamdolillah
LANDED..........
March, 2014 Inshaa Allah
Have anyone got his/her documents verified from WES ?

need to ask few questions, please help.

Thank you.

regards,

fahsan

RNSS

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Fellows,

I need an advise from people with more knowledge/experience here. I received PPR-1 on 13 Jan 2014 which I shall submit within few days. The problem is that I have to travel in next month to USA for certain official commitment for about 1 month. If they ask me to send passports to CHC IBD then I will not be able to travel. Also I want to make entry to Canada at the end of USA trip.

Can I write to them to issue me the visa from CHC in USA while I am there. If they agree, then do I need to submit the passports of my family also to CHC in USA or is it possible to have visa stamped for family from Pakistan and self from USA.

Has anyone experienced or heard any such possibility. I need urgent advice from friends here.

Regards,

Umair

Jul 28, 2010
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2009
Doc's Request.
06-08-2009
AOR Received.
23-12-2009 ( 2nd )
Med's Request
21 Feb 2012
Med's Done....
25 Feb 2012
Interview........
VISA ISSUED...
23-11-2012
LANDED..........
30 DEC 2012 EDMONTON Via Montreal YAHOO
RNSS said:
Dear Fellows,

I need an advise from people with more knowledge/experience here. I received PPR-1 on 13 Jan 2014 which I shall submit within few days. The problem is that I have to travel in next month to USA for certain official commitment for about 1 month. If they ask me to send passports to CHC IBD then I will not be able to travel. Also I want to make entry to Canada at the end of USA trip.

Can I write to them to issue me the visa from CHC in USA while I am there. If they agree, then do I need to submit the passports of my family also to CHC in USA or is it possible to have visa stamped for family from Pakistan and self from USA.

Has anyone experienced or heard any such possibility. I need urgent advice from friends here.

Regards,

The problem is I think CHC London sends our visa stickers to Pakistan and Pakistan CHC only past it on our passports. Any more ideas

moosejaw

Mar 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH 2011
Nomination.....
march 2013
AOR Received.
Last week of june 2013
Med's Request
First week of Feb 2015
Med's Done....
3rd week of Feb 2015
Passport Req..
PPR1+MEDICALS UPDATED FORMS+UPDATED PCC ON FIRST WEEK OF FEB 2015
VISA ISSUED...
in may 2015
LANDED..........
in may 2015
attiya said:
Alhamdulillah! praise be to Allah...
i have received my ppr1 by email yesterday.
All those awaiting ppr1.. my prayers with them... have hope and faith... i am a feb 2009 applicant... if i can make it this far... so can all the others...
Allah decides the best in our favor..
Remember in prayers...
many thanks to all members whose posts have been a source of info and guidance for me.. many thanks to those who personally guided me.
atia

mubaarak

RNSS

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Umair,

In PPR-1, they have written that if your are out of Pakistan than inform us immediately. Should this line not mean that there can be an option, if someone is traveling in PPR days, to have stickers pasted while out of Pakistan. ANY OPINION PLEASE.

Regards,

Umair said:
The problem is I think CHC London sends our visa stickers to Pakistan and Pakistan CHC only past it on our passports. Any more ideas

rizmayo

Aug 17, 2013
Mississauga
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
26-08-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-09-2013, sent 17-09-2013, DM 06-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
30-09-2013
RNSS said:
Dear Fellows,

Regards,
LVO can allow you to have your passports stamped for the US. It is on case-to-case basis so cannot predict what reply you will get. However for sure they will ask that all family members submit thier passports along with the principal applicant to the same location,

Regards,

Landwarrior

Dec 1, 2013
RNSS said:
Dear Fellows,

Regards,
I had same issue with me but CHC London told me that due to security reasons they can only process my application from London office. I submitted my passport to them and they took almost 10 weeks to send back with visa. During this time I had to cancel lots of travel plans including traveling to Pakistan since I already live in middle east.

What I would recommend u if ur travel is pretty important, don't count on embassy to help u as they won't :) Write an email to them with ur complete details informing that u cant submit ur passport right now and will only be able after X number of days. This is where they might help as these lazy people will b happy to delay any work. Just don't give them ur passport unless u r pretty sure that u won't travel for 6-8 weeks.

Have fun.

pakopite

Oct 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2011
Doc's Request.
DD encashed 6-2-2012
Nomination.....
PER 23-2-12
Hi everyone,

I recently (nov, 25 2013) got an email from the London visa office where they asked me to resend a couple of documents along with some forms, which i did a couple of weeks back. Now is this is an indication that the MR is forthcoming ?if yes, then a rough idea on how long before i get it. If not, then what exactly does this represent.

Following were the documents and the forms i was asked to resend.

- IMM0008
- New Schedule A Background/ Declaration forms
- New Additional Family Information forms IMM5406
- Copy of the passport bio- data page
- Updated original police certificates
- Proof of settlement funds

Would really appreciate the replies . cheers.