sallam dear shah ji

congratulations ,

Regards

ALI Asim

birds

Star Member
Dec 23, 2012
aoa and eid mubarak,to all forum members
alhumdollilah we are back after 3months, having pr cards in hand.Every thing was done smoothly.

sarfarosh9349

Star Member
Mar 31, 2009
Dear friends

I need an advice from all of you. I am a principal applicant, who is accompanying my wife and a kid to Canada. My re medical was done on 28 July 2013. I got my passports, COPR and a letter.

On the letter it says you must arrive in Canada on or before 6 Aug 2014.
On the visa stamped at passport, it also says 06/08/2014.
On the COPR it also says 6 Aug 2014.

I am planning to land in Canada on 1 Aug 2014.

I need your suggestion, as some people are saying that visa is only valid for 6 months and one must land in before this six month period finishes.

Please guide

Thanks

Bigboss

Jan 18, 2013
UAE-Alain
Category........
Visa Office......
MCH-London
NOC Code......
7241,MI3
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2011
Doc's Request.
At the time of dicuments submittion
AOR Received.
11-4-2012
IELTS Request
Along With document request
File Transfer...
1-6-2012
Med's Request
20-8-2012 , expired , remedical 10/11/2013
Med's Done....
ECSE 4-10-2012. Remedical 14/11/2013
Interview........
Hope waived
Passport Req..
21/11/2013
VISA ISSUED...
3/12/2013
LANDED..........
August 2014 inshalah
Dear guys
Am very worry now, i didnt get any updates yet
Medical was expired last months
Guysssss whats wrong am very frustrated
I applied for GCMS three times
All passed except background checks remain outstanding
Ufffff whats wrong with background any case like me plz???

RNSS

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
birds said:
aoa and eid mubarak,to all forum members
alhumdollilah we are back after 3months, having pr cards in hand.Every thing was done smoothly.
congrats. How was ur experience & are u in Pakistan or canada? Can u plz update about the process to be followed while making entry to canada. I mean docs to produce to immigration people etc.

Regards,

RNSS

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello!

I have been asked to submit medical exams and RPRF after BGC checks completed in 15 months. Can any one tell me if there is any form to submit RPRF or just send the money through bank draft. Which is the most cheapest way to send RPRF to CHC London. Plz share your precious experience here.

Regards,

rizmayo

Aug 17, 2013
Mississauga
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
26-08-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-09-2013, sent 17-09-2013, DM 06-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
30-09-2013
sarfarosh9349 said:
Dear friends

I need an advice from all of you. I am a principal applicant, who is accompanying my wife and a kid to Canada. My re medical was done on 28 July 2013. I got my passports, COPR and a letter.

I need your suggestion, as some people are saying that visa is only valid for 6 months and one must land in before this six month period finishes.

Please guide

Thanks
The 6 months landing period is not correct for FSW. I do know of some family category immigration where spouse was given 6 months to land, however thier letter and visas had this clearly mentioned.

Planning a landing on 1st August, when your visa expires on the 6th is not at all advisable. Any problem with family (god forbid) or missed flight, etc. may put you in a position where you will not be able till the 6th and you will have to apply for immigration again.

If you are thinking of schools then they close much before August, if it is your job, then you need to weigh this risk very carefully.

Regards,

2calgary

Jan 21, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello friends........

completing 1 month on 20th of October after landing.........

got G1 licence.......received SIN card

took classes of security and gave test..........passed.......applied for licence and waiting for licence to arrive

starting a survival job from tomorrow in a cookies factory........no problem of survival jobs here..........depends on a person if he/she wants to do.........leave all Ego and superiority complex in home country...........every body has to start from scratch...............and are starting from scratch..........

life is good and co0o0o0o0o0ol n callllllllllllllllmmmmmmmmmm................for new comers keep yourself calm during 1st and 2nd month after landing.........Dollars will be slipping from ur hands like fish............but its MAJBOORI.............no other way........necessary expenses have to be paid............if anyone single and wana come soon try to come before December............if u have time and with family(kidz) then pend it till April/may.........or come alone and then ur family can land after severe/harsh winter..

For household utensils and clothings.........prefer Value Village (LANDA BAZAR SHOP here..............lol.......if anyone have no problem).........u will get good stuff cheaperly...........if u want to save ur funds to some extent.....................may be there are more good stores here but i have no idea.............

people who are here from many months or years can guide much better.............

Best wishes for ALL of u

Imranazh

Star Member
Aug 24, 2013
Toronto, ON
Doc's Request.
Submitted with appliaction
IELTS Request
2calgary said:
hello friends........

completing 1 month on 20th of October after landing.........

got G1 licence.......received SIN card

took classes of security and gave test..........passed.......applied for licence and waiting for licence to arrive

starting a survival job from tomorrow in a cookies factory........no problem of survival jobs here..........depends on a person if he/she wants to do.........leave all Ego and superiority complex in home country...........every body has to start from scratch...............and are starting from scratch..........

life is good and co0o0o0o0o0ol n callllllllllllllllmmmmmmmmmm................for new comers keep yourself calm during 1st and 2nd month after landing.........Dollars will be slipping from ur hands like fish............but its MAJBOORI.............no other way........necessary expenses have to be paid............if anyone single and wana come soon try to come before December............if u have time and with family(kidz) then pend it till April/may.........or come alone and then ur family can land after severe/harsh winter..

For household utensils and clothings.........prefer Value Village (LANDA BAZAR SHOP here..............lol.......if anyone have no problem).........u will get good stuff cheaperly...........if u want to save ur funds to some extent.....................may be there are more good stores here but i have no idea.............

people who are here from many months or years can guide much better.............

Best wishes for ALL of u
Dear 2Calgary,

Thanks for sharing this encouraging email for the people in queue, of course everyone has to start from scratch and should scratch out EGO thing...Thanks and keep sharing your experiences.

Imranazh

Star Member
Aug 24, 2013
Toronto, ON
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
RNSS said:
Hello!

I have been asked to submit medical exams and RPRF after BGC checks completed in 15 months. Can any one tell me if there is any form to submit RPRF or just send the money through bank draft. Which is the most cheapest way to send RPRF to CHC London. Plz share your precious experience here.

Regards,
There is no form for RPRF, you can send through bank draft, they charge about 900 to 1200 PKR. I think this draft has to be sent to Canada below address not CHC London, please re check and verify this before sending:

Citizenship & Immigration Canada
Federal Skilled Worker
Centralized Intake Office
Attn: SW1 – NOC # (your #)
196 George Street
Sydney, NS, B1P 1J3
Canada

Regards,

Imranazh

Star Member
Aug 24, 2013
Toronto, ON
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
shahji said:
Dear Friends,

A very happy Eid Mubarak to you & your families

Alhamdulillah I just received PPR from LVO exactly after 1 month of medical

Have 30 days to submit passports.

Thank you all for your kind support
Congratulations Shah Ji...and good luck

Regards,

RNSS

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Imranazh said:
There is no form for RPRF, you can send through bank draft, they charge about 900 to 1200 PKR. I think this draft has to be sent to Canada below address not CHC London, please re check and verify this before sending:

Citizenship & Immigration Canada
Federal Skilled Worker
Centralized Intake Office
Attn: SW1 – NOC # (your #)
196 George Street
Sydney, NS, B1P 1J3
Canada

Regards,

Thnx for the prompt advice. I came to know that there is only 01 doctor on the panel list for KHI and his telephone number is mentioned on the CIC website which is of IBD. Can any one give me their number. How much time does it take? Can you or anyone on this forum share MR experience which may be of help?

Regards,

RNSS

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fsarosh said:

Hi, as far as the waiting time from medicals to visa issuance is concerned, it is entirely different in each individual case and there is no average time period. Many people got the first request literally within 15 days of medicals whereas there are many who received it after 2,3,6 or 8 months etc.

Now, as far as your traveling is concerned, you have to travel within the validity of your medicals.

Lets take a scenario as an example. Suppose, you have done your medicals on 1st January 2013 (which would expire after one year automatically on 31st of December 2013) and today if you gets your visa where the expiry date is mentioned as 30th June 2014. Now, keeping in view this scenario, you must land in Canada before 31st of December and there is no benefit of having a valid visa till 30th June 2014.

Let me tell you another thing (i don't know if you know this or not). If you are traveling with your family and e.g. you have 4 passports in total then the visas of all of your family members will expire if any of the passport gets expired within the visa or medical validity time. Now, take the above scenario again, suppose if your or any of your family member's passport will expire suppose on 30th November 2013 then you will neither rely on the visa expiry date nor on the medicals validity. In this case, your traveling deadline will end on 30th November. I have mentioned this information just for your facilitation so that if you are not ready from this aspect better be prepared for this.

ALL READERS WHO FIND IT USEFUL, GIVE ME PLUS ONE !! WHY YOU PEOPLE ARE SO SHY IN GIVING PLUS ONE??? :D :D :D :D :D :D
Great piece of information.

Imranazh

Star Member
Aug 24, 2013
Toronto, ON
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
RNSS said:
Thnx for the prompt advice. I came to know that there is only 01 doctor on the panel list for KHI and his telephone number is mentioned on the CIC website which is of IBD. Can any one give me their number. How much time does it take? Can you or anyone on this forum share MR experience which may be of help?

Regards,
Medical appointments are only scheduled by IBD (for anywhere in Pakistan), call on IBD # and keep all your passports & documents handy with you because first your call will be connected after so many attempts (you would lucky if you get it in first or 2nd try). Person there will prefer to book / schedule your appointment and you need to provide basic info to him like full names, passport #, expiry dates of yours and each of family member. so you need to be ready with the docs while calling. I don't know what is the queuing in Karachi but my medical was scheduled in two weeks time, so call as early as possible.

Medical check-up is very simple, they will take blood & urine samples of adults, children under 7 years will only need urine test and miners like 2 - 3 years just general check up. General eye check up (reading test), Chest X-ray and finally general check up by Doctor. You can bring any disease history if you have. After medicals, if there is any issue they will contact you in 1 or 2 days and ask for any retest if needed, if you don't receive any call from them it means you are okay and they will send your file to New Dehli and from there your data will be entered in their central system for review in Ottawa. This process will take 10 - 21 days normally, exceptions are there. Once you get "Medical Has been received" line in your ecase, it means your medicals are approved.

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
sarfarosh9349 said:
Dear friends

Please guide

Thanks
Sir

Congratulations

Please read documents carefully , its written over them - What they have written , they mean this. or to be on safe side drop an email to them , they will explain you

Have a blessed life - Ameen