+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

&&&---PAKISTANI APPLICANTS LANDING IN 2015---&&&

winni9929

Mar 16, 2015
AOA,muzammil2050 Thanks for sharing useful info.
Dear brother I need your help I am planning to go Canada in coming May have permanent resident visa . but I am very nervous and frightened to resign from my present 15 year job.. actually I am using hearing aid in my both ear... very hard to hear .. my English also not good. I am B.com Graduate . my wife is applicant. can you please advise me what I do? what kind of problem I will face there? What kind of benefit they provide to hard hearing people of permanent resident . and do you know any Ango which help me :(

waiting your reply
JazakAllah khair

Muzammil2050

Star Member
Feb 26, 2015
ZRM said:
What about other stuff like microwave, toaster, iron etc.?

R they available in apartment or v need to buy them?
Electric Stove and Fridge they give with some apartments. If you can afford, you can go with a full furnished apartment.

Muzammil2050

Star Member
Feb 26, 2015
winni9929 said:
AOA,muzammil2050 Thanks for sharing useful info.
Dear brother I need your help I am planning to go Canada in coming May have permanent resident visa . but I am very nervous and frightened to resign from my present 15 year job.. actually I am using hearing aid in my both ear... very hard to hear .. my English also not good. I am B.com Graduate . my wife is applicant. can you please advise me what I do? what kind of problem I will face there? What kind of benefit they provide to hard hearing people of permanent resident . and do you know any Ango which help me :(

waiting your reply
JazakAllah khair
Dear Winni,

If you review my writing, you will find that I am not a good English writer. You have already recieved your PR Visa. Thats mean your English has accepted by the Canada.

You must improve your communication skills. The environment will support you a lot. If your professional is technical, you would able to join Canadian work force quickly. Initial jobs such as Sales Associate in Wal-mart or other stores is easy to get, however, you try register yourself in a good trade school. In Edmonton NIIT is the best. During your studies you will have a job. In Montreal College of IT and LaSalle college is a nice place fro AEC or DEC. If possible, try get admission Masters program and survive with part time jobs.

You need some funds to suvive at the begining. You must ready to perform any job at the begining but you should not stuck with long hours survival job. Because you need time to improve your skills.

These are the practical hints. Up to accept or reject!

Do all good things. Bring purification of Soul and heart with you so wrong doing of culture will not waste time of you.
Must improve skills and suggest the same for your brother.

Thanks,
M (Friend of Friends)

Muzammil2050

Star Member
Feb 26, 2015
ZRM said:
Toronto, or GTA.
Which area in Tornoto? What about mississauga ?
Why I am asking? Look at map and decide where you want to stay. Set a center point. For exampe Downtown University or PR card Office. Then see in map, which area is how far from this point. Also see directions. Which area is in which part of the city. In few days you will understand where do you want to go exactly.

ZRM

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-May-2014
Doc's Request.
With application
AOR Received.
26-Aug-2014
IELTS Request
With application
File Transfer...
26-Aug-2014
Med's Request
28-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
11-Dec-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-Dec-2014 (Abu Dhabi) & 13-Jan-2015 (Islamabad)
VISA ISSUED...
29-Dec-2014
LANDED..........
01-Jun-2015
Muzammil2050 said:
Which area in Tornoto? What about mississauga ?
Why I am asking? Look at map and decide where you want to stay. Set a center point. For exampe Downtown University or PR card Office. Then see in map, which area is how far from this point. Also see directions. Which area is in which part of the city. In few days you will understand where do you want to go exactly.
Well 1st preference will b Toronto so that TTC is easily accessible. One of my friends recommended me Islington/Kipling. He said it's very near to Down Town Toronto which is the main business hub.

Other preference would be Mississauga.

Muzammil2050

Star Member
Feb 26, 2015
Dear All,

I know you all are very intelligent, energatic and full of ideas. YOu all are better than me, I am sure.

I would like to suggest few things please read with full concentration:

1. When you have a job, never discuss anything about your boss to anybody ther than your boss. Whoever he/ she is. You have to respect, follow and assist him/ her. Help others also and believe that whatever in your naseeb it will come to you.

2. Safe your eyes. Whatever people are doing, let them do. (Apany Character ki hafazat karna)

3. Be humble, helpful for others. No abuse ever, no shouting at all. Proof yourself sincere, honest and a person who does everything in systematic way. So they will say Wow Pakistani are good people.

[Mera one friend was Jordanian, first time he met me in Abu Dhabi. He studied at Sindh University. He said he learn abuses, dirty words in Urdu first in whole language. It is/ was not our culture. What we are showing ourselves to the world]

4. Skills, Skills, Skills, please do whatever possible in Canada to improve your skills.

5. pay taxes, fight with weather and all type of challenges. Do not comlaint that the system is like that, this is like that.....no need just prove yourself.

Thanks.

canadamylove

Oct 21, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 3 '14
Doc's Request.
App Rcvd:May 8 '14
Nomination.....
DD:Jul 17 '14
AOR Received.
Line 1:Aug 10 '14
IELTS Request
PER:Aug 18 '14
File Transfer...
Line 2:Oct 16 '14
Med's Request
Dec 10 '14
Med's Done....
Dec 24 '14
Interview........
RPRF:Dec 2 '14
Passport Req..
Jan 6 '15
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 5 '15
LANDED..........
Apr 8 '15
arsalanhasan said:
How did you get tickets for 2 adults and 1 child for PKR 243,000? I'm checking emirates right now and it says PKR 277,760/- for 2 adults without child for May tickets.
its because of some promotion going on. when I checked back in feb it was 330000 ...now they are offering 243000...........I think on ur choice of dates the promotion or discount is no longer available.

also I booked lowest cost seats of economy......called Economy Flex in emirates. check with ur class which u r selecting.

canadamylove

Oct 21, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 3 '14
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Dec 10 '14
Med's Done....
Dec 24 '14
Interview........
Passport Req..
Jan 6 '15
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 5 '15
LANDED..........
Apr 8 '15
ZRM said:
Y not sea? Any reason for that?

++

I need to carry household stuff like, crockery, clothes, blankets etc. I think if v ship in cartons thn it is counted as a separate unit (irrespective of dimensions and total weight). Correct me if I m wrong?

Shall chk wat u said and let u know if I found smthg new.
sir sea shipments takes time....and those are good for goods to follow things.

the things which I m taking with me or I immediately need....they will reach too late by ship. and cost is almost same......PKR400 per kg is I think really cheap!

canadamylove

Oct 21, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 3 '14
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Dec 10 '14
Med's Done....
Dec 24 '14
Interview........
Passport Req..
Jan 6 '15
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 5 '15
LANDED..........
Apr 8 '15
Rai Mazhar Farid Jami said:
Dear can you please clarify, 32KG is in addition to normal 23 KG which you are allowed as per practice ?
buddy I m talking about excess baggage.....not the one which is allowed in tickets.

in tickets u r allowed 2 bags per ticket.....each 23 kg........total 46 kg.

in excess baggage u can buy one bag of 32 kg for CAD$158 online at emirates website after buying ticket. or u can buy as much as u want on the same rates....maximum allowed excess baggage per ticket is 5 bags of 32 kg each.

canadamylove

Oct 21, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 3 '14
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Dec 10 '14
Med's Done....
Dec 24 '14
Interview........
Passport Req..
Jan 6 '15
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 5 '15
LANDED..........
Apr 8 '15
Muzammil2050 said:
Dear All,

I am very happy to see this post. I applaud the efforts on one who started this post with very positive and constructive ideas for everyone.

I would like to add few tips for friends those are going to land in Canada for first time.

1. Start final preparaton for landing/ moving to Canada
2. Prepare a planning document. You can easily found planning documents from internet or CIC website. It is very easy. You can make a documents in MS Word or MS Excel as a planning document.

Make 4 columns/ headings

1. Things to do 2. Before departure 3. After departure 4. Comments (for your own memory)

If you need any help in preparation of planning document, please feel free to contact me muzammil2050kh @ yahoo. com

2. Make a list of your items. If you are planning to travel with Qatar Airways or Turkish you may take 23KG x 2 bags of 158" dimension with you. If you are four people you can take 8 bags. Please choose your items wisely. One hand bad per person is also allowed.

3. Please leave Pakistani baggage in Pakistan. I hope nobody will mind. I know everybody is here well educated. Please forget you are from Lahore or Karachi or any other part of the country. Give respect to everybody whoever there black, white, muslim or non-muslim. You have proof yourself that you are good citizen. Never provide any wrong information to anywhere in Canada. Show yourself as good as possible. People in Canada should say “Wow, Pakistani are very good people”.

(Please forget me in this forum. In my previous posts, I adopted different situations from/ within the same post just for privacy purpose as many people are here with dummy identitiy or without any identity. I was just collecting current affair of passport collection. Here I would like to share some general information).

4. After finding a temporary stay to permanent stay (one year lease), medical insurance or medical card, bank account, application for SSN and PR card, try to find a school to improve your skills as per Canadian market. For ob related search, start from publishing your resume on linkedin profile and then use job boards on Linkedin, publish your brief info and work history. Let all placement agents know that you are in market for job.(half of you work is done here)

5. Please have a look

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/pub/discover.pdf

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/pub/discover-large.pdf

http://www.cic.gc.ca/lctvac/english/index

6. Do you want discuss about buying first car, Driving License

or

7. Do you want to know about Toronto (75%), Edmonton(60%) or Montreal (75%), please feel free to ask me. I hope I shall provide you positive information.

8. last but not least, do not try save money when you buy cloths specially for Winter. Weather is very serious here. For kids you have to buy three to four types of shoes per year. Columbia or Goose Jackets are the best.

Thanks

M
sir thanks a lot and u r most welcome.

its a little effort to support and help each other. I appreciate the information u shared. keep updated.

canadamylove

Oct 21, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 3 '14
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Dec 10 '14
Med's Done....
Dec 24 '14
Interview........
Passport Req..
Jan 6 '15
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 5 '15
LANDED..........
Apr 8 '15
ZRM said:
I m also finalizing my travel arrangements and will b travelling with wife thru Turkish. It costs me around Rs. 71,600/-.

I m planning to travel on 1st June, Insha Allah.
zeeshan Bhai that's a good decision to travel with ur wife. I wish u both all the best and have safe landing. good luck buddy.....meet u in Toronto. :D

canadamylove

Oct 21, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 3 '14
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Dec 10 '14
Med's Done....
Dec 24 '14
Interview........
Passport Req..
Jan 6 '15
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 5 '15
LANDED..........
Apr 8 '15
salmanahm said:
We will be landing on 7th April from Karachi. Turkish Airline KHI-Istanbul_Toronto.
Anyone else on that route.
rite now no one but wait and lets see if u can get some company. good luck and have a safe landing.

canadamylove

Oct 21, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 3 '14
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Dec 10 '14
Med's Done....
Dec 24 '14
Interview........
Passport Req..
Jan 6 '15
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 5 '15
LANDED..........
Apr 8 '15
Muzammil2050 said:
First time I landed in 2003 at Toronto. A very young guy. Fearful, alone, like a small baby without mother reached Toronto.
:eek:

and now a fearless helpful and caring citizen! great work buddy. ;D ......I appreciate the help u r offering here. keep up the good work. +1 for all that!

I would to meet you in Toronto soon.......there are very few good people who help others without any greed or benefit. keep it up. u r a proud Pakistani!

sqr

Jan 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3rd may 2014
File Transfer...
14 aug 2014
Med's Request