Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
Originally from karachi , but will be travelling from Abu Dhabi by etihad to toronto

afshinsajid said:
I m from Canada Toronto r u from khi ?f yes from where?

afshinsajid

Oct 11, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qureishi said:
@ afshinsajid

Hows going your job search in Toronto ? Any other advice for new comers.Hows the house rents there ? Is it easy to find a good house for rent ?

I really enjoyed reading your Urdu in English ;)

Thanks again
Appreciated
Idhar without Canadian education and without Canadian experience no good job available even at Tim Horton people sifarish ko network ka naam deitey hain without that u can workbin some warehouse but at minimum and swear dollars fly take all the medicine suites especially flu pain fever multivitamins soar throat and should take a medicine and obviously medicine for headache don't forget to take wollen gloves and muffler and specially mustard oil of ur head massage and vasline think a flu tablet cost about 45 dollars just 10 tablets so u people can think doctor and checkup is free but medicine is very very expensive so take as much medicine s u can carry with u for urslef so u can save some of ur dollars

Reg.
Q.

ciscoccie

Jul 2, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
polio certificate required at karachi airport ? will they check this ? any idea

vedette

Jul 21, 2015
ciscoccie said:
polio certificate required at karachi airport ? will they check this ? any idea
Yes they do check and as it's the immigration thing so try to avoid anything which makes thing complicated at any airport.

You can have that from Airport but I would recommend to have that from AKU as many times the Airport Medical Staff says Drops finished.

All the best dear. Keep in touch.

Dr iqbal

Jan 13, 2016
vedette said:
Yes they do check and as it's the immigration thing so try to avoid anything which makes thing complicated at any airport.

You can have that from Airport but I would recommend to have that from AKU as many times the Airport Medical Staff says Drops finished.

All the best dear. Keep in touch.
hi anybody moving to Vancouver in march

vedette

Jul 21, 2015
Dr iqbal said:
hi anybody moving to Vancouver in march
Please check with nasha27 . He is moving in April 2016. All the best Dr. Iqbal

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/landing-in-canada-all-you-need-to-know-t36735.5865.html

Rai Mazhar Farid Jami

Nov 18, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Pics req 10 Feb, submitted on 16 Feb 2015....Schedule A & PCC request on 29 July2015
Nomination.....
31-12-2014
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
2nd line updated on 29 July 2015
Med's Request
22 January 2016 , RPRF and passport copies
Med's Done....
28 January 2016 and medical received line updated on 12 Feb 2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10 February 2016 submitted on 16 Feb
VISA ISSUED...
11 March 2016
LANDED..........
30-01-2017
Liberals announce new Canadian Citizenship requirements :

For all future Canadians, this is going in right direction so we should pray that effort of Liberals get materialized , see below link for draft.

http://immigrationexperts.pk/liberals-announce-new-canadian-citizenship-requirements/

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/liberals-to-repeal-citizenship-law-bill-c-24-immigration-minister/article28861630/

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
Rai Mazhar Farid Jami said:
Liberals announce new Canadian Citizenship requirements :

For all future Canadians, this is going in right direction so we should pray that effort of Liberals get materialized , see below link for draft.

http://immigrationexperts.pk/liberals-announce-new-canadian-citizenship-requirements/

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/liberals-to-repeal-citizenship-law-bill-c-24-immigration-minister/article28861630/
Be reminded that it's still not law, the bill has to pass senate and then receive royal ascent from Governor General.
Only then it would become law, so this thing is still in the works. But it is good nevertheless.

Rai Mazhar Farid Jami

Nov 18, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Pics req 10 Feb, submitted on 16 Feb 2015....Schedule A & PCC request on 29 July2015
Nomination.....
31-12-2014
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
2nd line updated on 29 July 2015
Med's Request
22 January 2016 , RPRF and passport copies
Med's Done....
28 January 2016 and medical received line updated on 12 Feb 2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10 February 2016 submitted on 16 Feb
VISA ISSUED...
11 March 2016
LANDED..........
30-01-2017
canvis2006 said:
Be reminded that it's still not law, the bill has to pass senate and then receive royal ascent from Governor General.
Only then it would become law, so this thing is still in the works. But it is good nevertheless.
You are right, that's why I mention to pray that effort of Liberals get materialized ...it's in right direction for all prospective Canadians.

Hasan Mahmood

Oct 23, 2015
I am Pakistani, living in Calgary, willing to help new comers, came here last year on PR. I can guide for new immigrants. I have a car and can provide free pick up from Airport,
If you are looking for a room rental in Calgary? temporary or long time stay,

If you are looking for a nice, quiet place, near to train station and bus stop. , SHOPPING MALLL , school, new immigrant centre. I have residence could be ideal for you especially for new immigrants.
i have room available on rent for single or for family.
very reasonable rent.

kitchen, washrooms, net, electricity, heating included.

I have a furnished room available for rent in my

2 bedroom house five min walk to walmart and in the Malbourough mall, safeway etc, 12 min drive to downtown,
Family or single preferable, Muslim/Pakistani preferable

Good community and quite environment. Walking distance to Shoppers, Tims, TD and other misc shopping at Marlborough, and within a 3 minute drive to all other shopping centers. (Walmart, Safeway, Superstore etc..). Close to new health centres and new immigrants centre.

Included;
Bedroom furnished with a bed, desk and a chair
High speed wireless internet
Living room
Kitchen
very reasonable rent
All the utilities and high speed wireless internet included in the rent. If you need more information.

please contact me.
Hasan
587-500-4025

Hasan Mahmood

Oct 23, 2015
I am Pakistani, living in Calgary, willing to help new comers, came here last year on PR. I can guide for new immigrants. I have a car and can provide free pick up from Airport,
If you are looking for a room rental in Calgary? temporary or long time stay,

If you are looking for a nice, quiet place, near to train station and bus stop. , SHOPPING MALLL , school, new immigrant centre. I have residence could be ideal for you especially for new immigrants.
i have room available on rent for single or for family.
very reasonable rent.

kitchen, washrooms, net, electricity, heating included.

I have a furnished room available for rent in my

2 bedroom house five min walk to walmart and in the Malbourough mall, safeway etc, 12 min drive to downtown,
Family or single preferable, Muslim/Pakistani preferable

Good community and quite environment. Walking distance to Shoppers, Tims, TD and other misc shopping at Marlborough, and within a 3 minute drive to all other shopping centers. (Walmart, Safeway, Superstore etc..). Close to new health centres and new immigrants centre.

Included;
Bedroom furnished with a bed, desk and a chair
High speed wireless internet
Living room
Kitchen
very reasonable rent
All the utilities and high speed wireless internet included in the rent. If you need more information.

please contact me.
Hasan
587-500-4025

continue....

Salaam Pakistani bro, and sisters
please contact me.
Hasan
587-500-4025
Email: hasanrawal1@yahoo.com